Visual Novel Cafe

Not being able to play at all is painful....

And turned 21 yesterday... Everyone just gets older everyday.

Happy Birthday too Terumi, Have a good day.

My top 3 VN this March is :
1. Ryuusei☆Kiseki -SHOOTING PROBE-
2. Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi
3. LOVESICK PUPPIES -Bokura wa Koi Suru Tame ni Umarete Kita-

Reactions: Terumi
So, long time no see for me in this thread here :D

I'm currently playing Komorebi no Nostalgica - great art and great characters. But there's too much tech stuff in it, which is not really my preference. Still, all in one I would give it an 8 or 9 out of 10.

And btw, there's a new english translation out: I'm talking about Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou. It has mini games :D I'm downloading it right now, but I don't know if I should play Raggio or Minna Daisuki now -_-

Reactions: hentaikun
I also missed terumi birthday orz. Late but happy birthday! Hope this year keeps getting better than the last!

I second pumas comment about nostalgico. One of the few games the ctrl tempted me all the time, the constant technobabble really annoyed me as i am too noob. I barely finished kaya route and was left unimpressed. Unless someone can tell me it really picks up in other routes, dropping for now. New wave on the horizon anyways...

Reactions: Terumi
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; there... your long waited shooting probe is released! go fetch 'em boy!

I really really want to play We Love Master. Every time I find a torrent it's for the game when it was still in Japanese instead of the uncensored and translated version.

ack, this astronaut game is giving me scary feelings. /me goes back to shooting probe for now ;;

I really really want to play We Love Master. Every time I find a torrent it's for the game when it was still in Japanese instead of the uncensored and translated version.

Why don't try search at erogedownload.com??
you would find what you want there.

I'm looking for a link that has the One: Kagayaku Kisetsu visual novel in English. It seems that I cannot find any links online or on torrents. I would appreciate a PM if there is any links because I have been looking for this game for months.

I'm looking for a link that has the One: Kagayaku Kisetsu visual novel in English. It seems that I cannot find any links online or on torrents. I would appreciate a PM if there is any links because I have been looking for this game for months.
One does have a english patch that can be found here.

http://akane.is.moelicious.be/

You will have to download or torrent the game which will be in Japanese. You are probably going to have to request the game in the hentai section.

ack, this astronaut game is giving me scary feelings. /me goes back to shooting probe for now ;;

WUT. Just play, I cant so I am raging hard.
No prem for me this month to get cgs too, I shall wait.

finally finished downloading the 7 witch. just played through half of the route...

and i could see why [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] got a goose bump playing the game.
as expected from the ex-trio AKTH scenario writer... if they really into it, they can even make a horror or thrilling story more than this

i raise my hat to Smash Panda, Kirishima Heln, and Yagami Yuu.

a very good mystery VN for a nukige

Anyone recommend VN that was translated into English, along the lines of:

Koihime Musou
Sengoku Rance
Daibanchou

Any that have high sexual content, gameplay of some sort, and the theme of conquest then indulging in "prizes" (*insert evil laugh*).

Or if there were any english patches for Shin Koi Hime Musou?

Anyone recommend VN that was translated into English, along the lines of:

Koihime Musou
Sengoku Rance
Daibanchou

Any that have high sexual content, gameplay of some sort, and the theme of conquest then indulging in "prizes" (*insert evil laugh*).

Or if there were any english patches for Shin Koi Hime Musou?
Try Kamidori Alchemy Meister ... but somehow I wouldn't categorize them under "high sexual content", if you compare it with other ones :D

finally finished downloading the 7 witch. just played through half of the route...

and i could see why [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] got a goose bump playing the game.
as expected from the ex-trio AKTH scenario writer... if they really into it, they can even make a horror or thrilling story more than this

i raise my hat to Smash Panda, Kirishima Heln, and Yagami Yuu.

a very good mystery VN for a nukige

YES! FINALLY SOMETHING I HEAR FROM A DEAR FELLOW AK FAN.
/me shakes hands with animak

finished on the 7 witches and shooting probe... what now? makura's??? im currently saving it for the last

Finish Rewrite's Lucia and Chihaya's routes

Lucia's route is just purely awesome with how the story goes on and its implication. I especially like the beginning part where the story is just freaking creepy and it itches me to download Higurashi to enjoy more of Ryushiki07's horror scenes.
Chihaya's route is pretty good at the first half until the later half where more shounen jump motif appears more and more that I was furious at how the story ended with the rule: protagonist always wins.

After that, I stopped playing eroge for a while because it tooks me all 3 holidays to finish just 2 routes and I know that I'll get addicted to it and can't leave it if I read another route. Delay all the backlog until summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]