Visual Novel Cafe

Hm, ok, now I have two choices. First, I'll wait until the whole game is translated in English, or second, I'll just play it in Japanese ... ok, since I think that I'll skip the most anyway (since I really hate a few characters), I'll just play it in Japanese :D

Hm, ok, now I have two choices. First, I'll wait until the whole game is translated in English, or second, I'll just play it in Japanese ... ok, since I think that I'll skip the most anyway (since I really hate a few characters), I'll just play it in Japanese :D
well All After Stories + Margit route + Kokoro route + most of tatsuko route is just H-scene so probably you wouldnt have any problem with them,Specially Margit route if you skip all h-scenes its just 15-20 min lenght.Also Monshiro route already translated so there is only 2 route you have to play japanese, its not really that hard.If you want you can wait for translation though, they are also pretty fast if i remember correctly.

well All After Stories + Margit route + Kokoro route + most of tatsuko route is just H-scene so probably you wouldnt have any problem with them,Specially Margit route if you skip all h-scenes its just 15-20 min lenght.Also Monshiro route already translated so there is only 2 route you have to play japanese, its not really that hard.If you want you can wait for translation though, they are also pretty fast if i remember correctly.
Yeah, I just have to play the route with Takae (the one on the top in the selection menu). Already had a complete save file, since I played some routes, like Momoyo's and Wanko's after story, Tsubame's route and the one with the sisters. Finished the route with Cookie4 just before, and now I'm playing Takae's route :)

Can anyone recomend me some VN? i Like those with comedy, action, fantasy, romance with plots?

For example i like tokyo babel, rewrite, Evolimit and F/SN? well i guess kinda chuuni game?

any recommendation?

Can anyone recomend me some VN? i Like those with comedy, action, fantasy, romance with plots?

For example i like tokyo babel, rewrite, Evolimit and F/SN? well i guess kinda chuuni game?

any recommendation?
If you mean "mystery" with "fantasy", then here are a few ones:

Aoishiro - fun, action, mystery, Shoujo Ai
Chaos;Head - fun, mystery, little bit of action
Cross Channel - less fun and no real action, but mystery
D.C. II - Da Capo II - much fun, mystery, but no action
Hoshizora no Memoria - fun, mystery, not really action
Soul Link - fun, mystery, more action than the last three above

any recommendation?
Most of Whirlpool games have great comedy,a little action with a fantastic setting,and of course romance with plot. But their game is not as serious as fsn or rewrite,so im not sure if you'd like them though.Still im gonna recommend their new game which released a month ago,Justy×Nasty ~魔王はじめました~,i dont think you will have bad time at least.

any recommendation?

have you also tried ayakashibito and bullet butlers followed by their crossover?

havent tried ayashibito yet since there are translation project working on it?

judging by the cover of Justy×Nasty ~魔王はじめました~ it seems to be a Moe game without much plot?

i like a game with epic, engaging and moving plot like keys and typemoon titles but not purely romance based. well i guess there are really not that many game on that level.

^i heard it was not their best. reminds me i wanted to try out whirlpool, any recommended ones i should start with? their games always interest me but for some reason ive never tried.

also, anyone finish daito yet? impressions? i havent gotten far at all but the dialogue and chara interaction is excellent.

Yes, Ate the Moon Translations are working on the translation. As of Sunday, 78 % of the lines are translated and 36 % edited. One month before, they were at 61 % translated / 36 % edited, means, we can count with 3 months or so, if the progress is the same :)

judging by the cover of Justy×Nasty ~魔王はじめました~ it seems to be a Moe game without much plot?

i like a game with epic, engaging and moving plot like keys and typemoon titles but not purely romance based. well i guess there are really not that many game on that level.

Epic plot? Ikusa Megami series, (well, I just read the more latter ones, Zero and Verita) and many more related-universe they have over there as well.

Justy x Nasty and plot? Naa, not this time. But if you wanted comedy, you have plenty there. I also heard Aete Mushisuru Kimi to no Mirai ~Relay broadcast~ was very good for a comedy one, was it from here? I'll give it a try this weekend since there will be no Demon's Souls to suck my free time.

Oh yeah, some other recommendations could be light's games, but for their latter ones be sure to make some space. I still have in mind to play Kajiri Kamui Kagura one of these days...

Hey guys I love this topic, I'm actually reading it from the very 1st page, lol.

Anyway, I am looking for something really hilarious, are there any visual novels that can make people laugh? It doesn't have to be this great epic story that we all love to read as long is it has a lot of funny comedy.

i once recommended a game from MBS TRUTH...

but how about Appare! Tenka Gomen
it's a comedy too...

So I got some problem here: I went through the 5 translated volumes of the LN of Oreimo in about two days and....I couldn't get enough of Kuroneko, and having to wait till volume 7-8 to watch more of her, I resort to go for now for some look-alike character or some personality-like character to calm myself from that pseudo-expressioneless gothic lolita...and since I was playing Tokeijikake no Ley Line -Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen- some time ago, I thought maybe Ushio's personality may fit so I'll clear her route for now, taking home two kuuderes with one stone. Any recommendations will be gladly appreciate by all the gothic lolitas out there and myself, of course.(since there is no smilie gothic lolita, I'll go with this for now) :samuraihero:

Have a piece of good news: Wairu Translations are working on the translation of MAJIKOI! A-1.
Now the bad news: Only Sayaka's and Azumi's route are fix for now (Benkei's route is a "maybe").

I really hope they will also translate A-2 to A-5 :D

anyone tried any psp version visual novel? do they normally cut out some portion voice? like 11 eye crossover?

i've tried on otoboku 2 and koitate... some of the voices were not cut, but got changed. tone and conversation was slightly different with the original PC

oh thats sucks wish they leave the voice alone

btw anyone played Soukou Akki Muramasa? is the rape avoidable? does it only happen to sub heroine(who)? is those scence super dark?

I've been searching for the works of the writer who did the infinity series and some places say it was Nakazawa Takumi and others say it was Kotaro Uchikoshi. So anybody can clear things up for me?

Also if I like a writer is there anyway to find what other works he did ?

I've always wondered, how do you guys find walkthroughs? I tried searching [game name] walkthrough and it seems to be hit and miss.

I've always wondered, how do you guys find walkthroughs? I tried searching [game name] walkthrough and it seems to be hit and miss.
It's not that hard. If you can't find one this way, take the japanese title of the game + "チュートリアル" ... you can find the japanese name of the game on vndb.org :D

Reactions: Kamigoroshi
It's not that hard. If you can't find one this way, take the japanese title of the game + "チュートリアル" ... you can find the japanese name of the game on vndb.org :D

Oh lol, I google translated walkthrough and it would give me チュートリアル but I thought it was just google being dumb as I always read it as katakana for tutorial, which is wayyy different from walkthrough. Thanks, I'll try it

Oh lol, I google translated walkthrough and it would give me チュートリアル but I thought it was just google being dumb as I always read it as katakana for tutorial, which is wayyy different from walkthrough. Thanks, I'll try it

Or you can check the torrent version of the game from A-S, people tend to comment in those and almost always there is a link for the walkthrough and/or SaveData. That goes for the most recent games. Old ones, use the google path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328
Cong ty TNHH Butraco Viet Nam voi doi ngu ky su giau kinh nghiem trong linh vuc gia cong kim loai tam va ton lop, voi tinh than sang tao, kien dinh va khat vong vuon toi dinh cao cua mot tap the nang dong, giau tam huyet chung toi da dan khang dinh duoc vi the la Cong ty di dau trong linh vuc san xuat, gia cong kim loai tam va ton lop.
https://butraco.vn
AStoyou wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen111.
I am looking for the following items from the AXL Vocal Song Collection series.
If you have them, can you please make a request?

Full throttle/AXLボーカルソング集
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/fullthrottle.htm

Shift Up/AXLボーカルソング集2
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/07.htm
やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html