Visual Novel Cafe

Please don't talk about grades and such thing ... I can't really play anything until my finals are over ... and they are from 29. April to 10. May (written) and from 3. to the 12. April (oral). Man, I have to decide between Maths or French (I'm a loser in both of them). This subject will then be the most difficult one :D

But this weekend I'll play this one here ... that means, if it's uploaded until then. If anyone found a link already, pls give me :)

hey Guys, i've played some VN and was wondering what are some you guys could recommend for me please and thank you (english tranlated).
Ones i have played are:
Katawa shoujo (first one i played and quite enjoyed the plot in most routes)
Little busters (normal one, i really thought that one was good)
ef a fairy of two (i also liked)
Shuffle! (one i just finished and that was ok)

hey Guys, i've played some VN and was wondering what are some you guys could recommend for me please and thank you (english tranlated).
Ones i have played are:
Katawa shoujo (first one i played and quite enjoyed the plot in most routes)
Little busters (normal one, i really thought that one was good)
ef a fairy of two (i also liked)
Shuffle! (one i just finished and that was ok)
Three titles you must play sometime:

G-Senjou no Maou
Best one I've played so far.

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai (let that be for a while, since the translation for the 1st game is really slow and the 2nd game is being translated ... even faster than the 1st one)
Also really good. Focuses on friendship and something like that.

Sharin no Kuni (Himawari no Shoujo & Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo ... start with Himawari and then play Yuukyuu ... both of them are really great in my opinion)
Akabeisoft 2 (G-Senjou no Maou) ... don't need to say more :D

Aoi Shiro
Just girls and no h-scenes, but also a very good story (if you like mythology themes). The art is just EPIC. But let me warn you, if you play without walkthrough, you'll get depressed.

D.C. Da Capo II
Liked it too, but the end of the game was exact the opposite of the whole game ... play it, and you'll know what I mean.

Deardrops
Music theme based VN. Also good, but I didn't like the ending that much ... hope the fandisc will be translated as well.

Discipline: Record of a Crusade
Somehow good for having that much h-scenes.

Fate/Stay Night
Most popular translated VN out there (according to vndb.org). Played it, and it was good, without a doubt. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, the sequel, is being translated as well (90% are translated so far).

Yukizakura (Snow Sakura)
Funny one. Recommend it to you if you're looking for a light one.

But be prepared. If you play G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni or Majikoi right away, there's a high possibility that you'll get somehow disappointed in the future :)

Thanks Pumasrevenge, ill try some of them out.
Three titles you must play sometime:

G-Senjou no Maou
Best one I've played so far.

Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai (let that be for a while, since the translation for the 1st game is really slow and the 2nd game is being translated ... even faster than the 1st one)
Also really good. Focuses on friendship and something like that.

Sharin no Kuni (Himawari no Shoujo & Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo ... start with Himawari and then play Yuukyuu ... both of them are really great in my opinion)
Akabeisoft 2 (G-Senjou no Maou) ... don't need to say more :D

Aoi Shiro
Just girls and no h-scenes, but also a very good story (if you like mythology themes). The art is just EPIC. But let me warn you, if you play without walkthrough, you'll get depressed.

D.C. Da Capo II
Liked it too, but the end of the game was exact the opposite of the whole game ... play it, and you'll know what I mean.

Deardrops
Music theme based VN. Also good, but I didn't like the ending that much ... hope the fandisc will be translated as well.

Discipline: Record of a Crusade
Somehow good for having that much h-scenes.

Fate/Stay Night
Most popular translated VN out there (according to vndb.org). Played it, and it was good, without a doubt. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, the sequel, is being translated as well (90% are translated so far).

Yukizakura (Snow Sakura)
Funny one. Recommend it to you if you're looking for a light one.

But be prepared. If you play G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni or Majikoi right away, there's a high possibility that you'll get somehow disappointed in the future :)

This kind of "pack" gonna be great! I've been waiting so much so far to have the complete collection…
c756399package_s.jpg

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=756399

Just finsihed chapter 1 of Corpse Party Book of Shadows last night, really had a shocking ending
I dont know how to use spoiler tag, so I wont spoil
Now I am on chapter 2

I dont know how to use spoiler tag, so I wont spoil
[ Spoiler=Spoiler]your text[ /Spoiler] ... just without the spaces after the brackets ;D

Btw, installed Majikoi! A-1 a few minutes before ... hope it doesn't need a h-code :D

Hm, just experienced something like a WTF-moment in Majikoi A-1 ... I mean
29 years!

talking about majikoi A-1
will i loose something important if i haven't played majikoi S?
i have a huge crush on benkei, but i want to wait until majikoi S patch finished before i started to play

talking about majikoi A-1
will i loose something important if i haven't played majikoi S?
i have a huge crush on benkei, but i want to wait until majikoi S patch finished before i started to play
Can't really say that. You'll miss some information like Benkei and the rest transfered in the school and you'll get to know her and the other new characters (like Stacy, Lee, Yoshitsune etc., which have also a route in A-2 to A-5).

In my opinion it's better to wait for the english translation of S. The translation is proceeding very fast, so I think they will be done until summer or so. And A-2 will also be released in the early summer of 2013, so I think the last (A-5) will be released in winter 2014 (or even later). I would wait for the english translation of S, then I would play it, and then I would play all the releases of A which are available at that moment when you're done with S :)

Tsubame and Stacy alone are a reason to play S first ;D Ok, Stacy doesn't appear that often in S, but I like her very much.

One of her favourite words is
"Fakku"

And also if S wouldn't be important for A ... you definitely shouldn't miss it! NEVER! IT'S TO GOOD :D

Tsubame and Stacy alone are a reason to play S first ;D Ok, Stacy doesn't appear that often in S, but I like her very much.

ahh i agree... tsubame is sitting on the top in the last Majikoi S favorite heroine poll i saw, and the translation progress is quite advance as well.
Cant wait for it :P

Anyone already played Ayakashibito already? If yes, can somebody answer my question?

Is the ending that bittersweet/bad? Nearly every character has the tag "Death" on it :D

PS: Found this site (don't open if you don't like spoilers) about Baldr Sky. I mean, I'm really looking forward to the translation of the game, but WHY?
Bittersweet Ending: Majority of the endings are this, even including the character’s "good" endings.

Rain’s ending has Kou unknowingly killing Nanoha in stopping Assembler from activating. In the "Ghost" ending, Kou spends the rest of his life in self-delusion.
Nanoha’s ending has Assembler being stopped but Chinatsu dying in an attempted kamikaze attack. In the "Dreamland" ending, Nanoha lost her body and the world war that has erupted has prevented Kou from finding a cloning facility to create a new body for Nanoha.
Chinatsu’s ending has Masa dying and Ark Project occurring in order to save everyone. In "Connected Machine" ending, Kou also lost most of his body.
Aki’s ending has Gungnir stopped but Chinatsu is at least mentally destroyed from being connected to Tranquilizer. Dominion’s plan failed and Makoto also dies from the fight with Kou. In "Ark" ending, Kou and Aki are living as wired ghosts.
Even Sora’s "Eternal" ending has humanity being revived through nanomachines but only a number of people who became wired ghosts (along with Kou and Sora) from Neunzehn’s destruction of the world can be saved. Over tens of thousands years has also passed since then so the world has changed by a lot.

I don't understand, why is there no Happy Ending? -_-

You dont need to play all S for Benkei or Mayucchi's sister,just common route is enough and that common route takes only 1-2 hour.For Azumi you have to play half of monshiro's route though.

Also sorry for saying this but most of S sucks because %80 of game is just h-scene,specially After stories - Margit & kokoro & tatsuko routes. Margit route takes only 3-4 hours and have 7 H-SCENE.

Only Monshiro & Tsubame & True route are worth playing in S in my opinion,or more like only those have a decent story in them instead of full-sex.And here a chart i made a little while ago for majikoi games;

5UP1BT7.png

hope it helps.

Only Monshiro & Tsubame & True route are worth playing in S in my opinion,or more like only those have a decent story in them instead of full-sex.
Ok, I never played Monshiro's and Kokoro's route, since I just hate them, but Tsubame plays in her own league :blushing:
And I played the route with the Itagaki sisters, but hm, after the route I didn't like her as much as before.

Btw, did Takae appear in Majikoi! S? Because I can't remember her being in the game, or maybe I just forgot it :D Really looking forward to her route in A.

Ok, I never played Monshiro's and Kokoro's route, since I just hate them, but Tsubame plays in her own league :blushing:
And I played the route with the Itagaki sisters, but hm, after the route I didn't like her as much as before.

Btw, did Takae appear in Majikoi! S? Because I can't remember her being in the game, or maybe I just forgot it :D Really looking forward to her route in A.
She appears in the true route if i remember correctly.btw the "true route" i mean isnt itagaki or kokoro route,its "koyuki route", which appears after finishing all S heroines + After Stories.And its "pretty" good,definitely best route in S imo.

Im also looking foward for it,or more like im looking foward for every A game since i love almost every character.A-1 was really well made,Every character had a decent story instead of full time sex and the lenght was also satisfying,i dont really need anything else in a majikoi game.it'd be great if they continue same quality for other a-games as well.

Last edited:
She appears in the true route if i remember correctly.btw the "true route" i mean isnt itagaki or kokoro route,its "koyuki route", which appears after finishing all S heroines + After Stories.And its "pretty" good,definitely best route in S imo.
Hm, and what to you think, should I play the True Route to understand her route in A then? :D Just to understand her route, since Koyuki is also so a like-hate-chara for me.

Hm, and what to you think, should I play the True Route to understand her route in A then? :D Just to understand her route, since Koyuki is also so a like-hate-chara for me.

Well i have to see Takae's route first for answering this,but i guess you have to since anime's takae is very different -or more like they almost have nothing similiar- from game's takae.In the game she's a loner, everywhere she is goes bad luck follow,She is pretty friendly with momoyo and yamato ask her "please become my onee-san" at one point.
Also if you dont play it you cant understand cookie 4th form,rinchu or seisho routes from A,specially Seisho i guess.Here 2 -3 picture from true route;

WTIhqQv.jpg

vyxs8ZS.jpg

4wQixpY.png
]

So as i said before im really recommending that true route,its pretty good and you will need it for A anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful