POLL OF THE MONTH. ;] Among the current threads, who's work in the creativity section attracted you

• fortella.showcase by SolistraSora

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • One of the crest of a country in my story I'm writing... by kingaturia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A character description for my story! by kingarturia

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Eternal Summer by Paladinoras

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Neo-Exile's GFX Lab by Neo-Exile

• Fire in the Sky by Frankincense

• 10 Things to keep in mind before you freeze time by Frankincense

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • ~Let's get started by Nady

• Brain Dead by ShadowlockIV

• The Tactician Tomorrow by ShadowlockIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
re: [January Updates] Oh yeah. ;]

Ah, I see, xD. Would be nice if people actually bother, but now that we got a mod, let's hope this section get a lot more lively than usual ^^

I do hope so too, but it will take a while. :]

Best would be to start it after it has been made known and everything has been organised to get the maximum amount of participants. But of course, the faster it starts the faster people will be informed about it, too. About the award, guess I'll ask Checkmate and co. first whether we will implement a standard vBulletin award system or whatever.

Which actually equals almost everything, lol. Raising interest is what needs to be done. Well, I guess we don't really have an open artistic community yet as of now, but once things like GFX and writings etc get cranked up let's hope people will be enticed to participate as well - which is one of the goals of having competitions themselves.

Hmm yeah, I guess this is very important... since we can develop one that gets the most attention. From what I've seen in various boards, commonly GFX is more appreciated than writing and the others, but it doesn't mean that it'll always be the same everywhere. To find out about it, I guess if we are to make competitions then we will have to make one for each field equally (like if there's a weekly competition for GFX, there has to be one for writing too or so) and see which catches the most attention?

Have you asked Checkmate and the rest? I think that first has to be established before we can start the competition... The award could be an additional attraction to the members. :]

Yup, I guess we should aim for the publicity too, we could start small, because atleast we’re heading somewhere already. ;] But like what I’ve said, better get the award system ready first.

Yeaa the usual then o.o sounds cool, might enter lols. anyways imo its best to stick with 1 for now, like sotw. and when it gets more entries like, idk 10-15?. you can expand it with even more compeitions for gfx. since starting many things competitions quickly doesnt exactly means you get more people. Well thats just a personal note i noticed anyways.
Just saying but this is like seen in soooo many places but wont a render section boost publicity to the site and this section too?

Since well i delete freaking lots of spam as a gfx mod in another forum lols. and well everyday people render new stuff to add into it too.

So its expanding and people will come in to take a look and people will notice the competitions more too.

Just an idea in expanding the section anyways

Oh and nice to see you pinky, i think i came across you in eXa long ago but didnt really chat much then >.>

Yey, it’s actually good to know that there are already members that are actually on-the-go to join the sotw. I think that’s a great news. ^^ Yup, it’s hard to get alot of people at first, but like what i’ve mentioned to Ignis, better start somewhere. ;]

About the render section, do you have rules about it or guidelines? That sounds interesting too. But if we'll open a render section, the publicity still has to be given attention. xD Maybe you can refer renderers in our forum. ;] Maybe they could be given “titles” like graphic renderers or somesort. :]

Nice to see you too, Fuyuiro, yup, I think I remember you too, but i’ve been gone for a looong time. :]]

Yeah, I have, but we have yet to decide on what kind of award system to use. May try out a few things and let you know the results later on if we have decided.

On a second thought, I agree with Fuyuiro - getting focused is best, so maybe let's just start with SOTW unless anyone has anything else in mind (I mean SOTW is a very typical and simple competition, there's not much to make a fuss of).

Renders section? I have no idea how many would contribute, though~

Yeah, I have, but we have yet to decide on what kind of award system to use. May try out a few things and let you know the results later on if we have decided.

On a second thought, I agree with Fuyuiro - getting focused is best, so maybe let's just start with SOTW unless anyone has anything else in mind (I mean SOTW is a very typical and simple competition, there's not much to make a fuss of).

Renders section? I have no idea how many would contribute, though~

Just notify me for updates, Ignis. ^^ Maybe i'll start a thread now, but not SOTW but SOTM so that members can have longer time for submission?

And the render section is quite hard to obtain because we're only beginning but if someone could refer us to them and then they would also render here, maybe we can start one. :]]

Last edited:

You need not worry about the award system, Pinky. We'll take care of it. You may now commence the SOTM and let members know about it. We may not have enough entries in a week, so let's go with a monthly one first.

As about renders section, maybe not now. If anyone does want to post renders (of their own of course) though, feel free to post so in this section. If we get enough renders, I will reconsider about letting them have their own section.

Hmm, I think I'll have the SOTM under a brand new section just in case we have more competitions later. Should be done in a bit.

Hmm, I think I'll have the SOTM under a brand new section just in case we have more competitions later. Should be done in a bit.

Okay Ignis, I will be moving this thread and the official SOTM thread to the new section. ^^

Okay Ignis, I will be moving this thread and the official SOTM thread to the new section. ^^
Mmm leave that to me, planning to move the discussion posts to a new thread too and do some other tweaking that might require administrator privileges.

Mmm leave that to me, planning to move the discussion posts to a new thread too and do some other tweaking that might require administrator privileges.

Okay, just update me with the changes, Ignis. ^^

That settled it I guess, let me know if you find anything wrong with the new section.

That settled it I guess, let me know if you find anything wrong with the new section.

Yup, I double-checked the posts and the links too. ^^ Sorry for the post mess. xD But i'm glad with the changes. :]

Last edited:

MARCH HIGHLIGHTS:

February Signature of the Month Voting Thread
March Signature of the Month

FEBRUARY HIGHLIGHTS:

January Signature of the Month Voting Thread
February Signature of the Month

Updates as of 09Feb2011:

POLL OF THE MONTH. ;]
To be updated.~ Will be happy to receive suggestions.

JAN POLL OF THE MONTH RESULT.
Congratulations to the thread fortella.showcase by SolistraSora for winning the most votes last month. ^^ Good job for making a great thread last month.

You may ask question, inquiries or other suggestions here for the creativity section. I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ANSWER Y'ALL AND I'D BE HAPPIER TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE. :]

THANK YOU FOR MAKING JANUARY A GOOD START. ;] I HOPE WE BECOME MORE ACTIVE THIS MONTH. ;)

:th_091_-1: CHECK OUT THIS POST FOR FUTURE UPDATES .
:th_091_-3:​

Last edited:
Reactions: SolistraSora
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25