Need some advice for making character personalites for my story.

axinjoo

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2013
For years now since I have planned to make a manga for like 2 - 4 years now. Reading to things like One Piece , Berserk, and countless others that I've read and watched.

I have atleast 4 - 5 main characters for my story but one of them is the hardest to make.

I made a Harem/Action/Adventure/Mature manga ( Still debating of making a harem or not. ), I've created a powerful 10 foot male protagonist for my story. The problem is that I have learned in story/ writing that having a character that at least relates to the reader often helps of connecting and engaging in the story presented to them. The main problem is how am i can i make him a 10 foot man relatable to the reader?
If there any ideas please leave me some advice or at least some reference that

(Also for this Harem I am not planning to make a numbskulled protagonist in my manga filled with beautiful girls trust me..... I know the pains of Infinite Stratos + with many others that I can mention........)

If there is a full list of personalities for males and females that I could reference from?
Can someone send me a link of it?

I know there is like a tons of different and common personalities that animes and mangas usually use. But I am planning to mix and match to create a kind of hybrid personality that I could maybe manipulate to be interesting.

If there is please send a link to me that would help tremendously!
also leave a comment if u guys have a suggestion.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25