POLL OF THE MONTH. ;] Among the current threads, who's work in the creativity section attracted you

• fortella.showcase by SolistraSora

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • One of the crest of a country in my story I'm writing... by kingaturia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A character description for my story! by kingarturia

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Eternal Summer by Paladinoras

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Neo-Exile's GFX Lab by Neo-Exile

• Fire in the Sky by Frankincense

• 10 Things to keep in mind before you freeze time by Frankincense

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • ~Let's get started by Nady

• Brain Dead by ShadowlockIV

• The Tactician Tomorrow by ShadowlockIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkylicious

♥ Banhammer Kiss Chief :3
Dec 24, 2010
[January Updates] Oh yeah. ;]

HIGHLIGHTS:

Official Launch: Signature of the Month
UPDATES AS OF JAN 20:

POLL OF THE MONTH. ;]
Among the current threads, who's work in the creativity section attracted you the most?
[The nominees are arranged according to the date to which the thread was created]
I will place my vote at the last day to give a thrill.^^ GO VOTE NOW. :]

You may ask question, inquiries or other suggestions here for the creativity section.

:th_091_-1:LET THE INTERACTION BEGIN. ;] CHECK OUT THIS POST FOR JANUARY UPDATES .:th_091_-3:​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introductory Post:

Goodevening everyone. :]

I am the new mod of the creativity section. HURRAY. :D You may call me Pink. (I think it's kinda obvious with the color why. :p) I am still thinking of a way to make this active but for now, let's enjoy the artworks created by the members and always feel free to give critiques and comments.

And now let me just show you a glimpse of my work(I'm an architecture student):

senseicopy.jpg

I remember having nii-san and the rest of 'em helping me out, haha. It's good there's an independent forum for everyone now. \m/

I DO HOPE TO KEEP THIS SECTION SAFE, FUN AND FUUUN WITH Y'ALL.~

Last edited:
re: [January Updates] Oh yeah. ;]

/o\ a new mod~

Hello pinky, nice to meet you. Art isn't what i am good at sadly ;_;.
I am not a creative person also so i will just lurk around this section when it is more alive =P.

Nii-san...... MASAKA CHECKMATE?

Anyway, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Hey pinky. ^^
Hope you bring some life into that section and to good cooperation from here on. ^^

/o\ a new mod~

Hello pinky, nice to meet you. Art isn't what i am good at sadly ;_;.
I am not a creative person also so i will just lurk around this section when it is more alive =P.

Nii-san...... MASAKA CHECKMATE?

Anyway, yoroshiku onegaishimasu~

Nice to meet you, Kou. ^^ Art can be trained, why don't you look around, search for an inspiration and try to draw or write. "It" will come Kou, it will. ;] And... Check is my self-proclaimed nii-san. LOL. :D It's a long story. haha. :]

Hey pinky. ^^
Hope you bring some life into that section and to good cooperation from here on. ^^

Coroooo! Thank you for posting. :] I'm not sure if I can bring life to this section that fast, but i'll do what I can as soon as I get more time. hahaha. :]]

Last edited:

:059: Hi Pink and nice to meet you!

Thanks for being mod at that section. i very much admire art. can i ask a few questions? of course i can right.

Q. How did you come up with that username?
Q. What are the anime/s you're watching now? and what are you favorites?
Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. What kind of music do you listen to?
Q. What are your favorite songs?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Do you play Visual novels? or what kind of games do you play?
Q. What are your hobbies?
Q. What kind of stuff do you like?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?
Q. What are your favorite foods?
Q. Do you know Checkmate?
Q. What Languages do you speak?
Q. Do you like FlashChat?
Q. Do you know how to read/write Japanese?
Q. What's your opinion between the differences of Cartoons and Anime?

Bonus Questions:
Q. why choose the color pink?

Thanks! and See ya :967339c1:

:059: Hi Pink and nice to meet you!

Thanks for being mod at that section. i very much admire art. can i ask a few questions? of course i can right.

Q. Do you have a favorite anime character? if yes who is your favorite anime character?
Q. How did you find AS?
Q. Are you a student?
Q. How old are you?

Bonus Questions:

Thanks! and See ya :967339c1:

Wow, those are really few. :]] Nice to meet you too, shitotaku, thanks for being one of the most active members here in this forum.^^

First because of the "pink" part.. the licious came from delicious, just to add uniqueness to my username instead of pink alone. :]]
i'm not watching right now because i'm still trying to download them... the good ones. XD My favorites are Clannad and SA and DC. But Clannad's the best.
Yes, nagisa of clannad.♥ and kotori of DC.♪ :]
Usually rnb and rock... but i'm open to any type of music.
Butterfly and Can't Take That Away by Mariah.
Q. How did you find AS?
If you are pertaining to the forum, It was shared to me by one of the founders. :] I'm one of the few girls waaaay before in exy's blog. ;]
Nope, don't play 'em. But I do watch their anime-length version. I play rpg games.. and mind games.. usually.
I like singing mainly but I have so many other hobbies. :]]
Good stuff. LOL. ;]
Q. Are you a student?
Yes.
Q. How old are you?
----confidential. haha. ;]
Pasta foods. Specially spaghetti oozing with cheeze. :D
Yup. But not personally. He's my nii-san. xDDD
English and Filipino... I know some Japanese but not that much.
I prefer YM. :]
I already forgot but I was taught some before. :|
Cartoons and Anime are both animated productions but cartoons are like 2D-ish or more of a really "unreal" fantasy type of thing. Anime on the other hand varies which usually contain real human forms or similar. Not sure about that though, but just an opinion. ;D

Bonus Questions:
It has been my favorite color ever since I was a baby. It is a color of femininity and a combination of red which connotes passion and white which connotes purity. ;]

YOUR WELCOME. Keep posting. :-bd

Last edited:
Reactions: shitotaku

Haha! Nice to know we finally have a mod for creative corner ;D Epic...! Welcome to AS and nice that we have more staff walking around xD

Thanks for answering!, usually the one's who makes their age confidential are the one's whose got secrets XD.
and "agreed" cartoons look "unreal" anime has a feeling of life to it.

so you know how to speak filipino huh? [Inuulit lang, Salamat sa pagsagot!]

Haha! Nice to know we finally have a mod for creative corner ;D Epic...! Welcome to AS and nice that we have more staff walking around xD

Nice to meet you kinarturia. :] I know the creative corner still needs more spice and all that, that's why I decided to be assigned here because of 3 reasons:
1: I'd love to make this section lively someday. :]
2: I'm a student in the field of the arts. ^^
3: Because I can't moderate big threads in the other sections because I don't have that much time too. :|

So I do hope I will be able to help this section even little by little. ^^

Thanks for answering!, usually the one's who makes their age confidential are the one's whose got secrets XD.
and "agreed" cartoons look "unreal" anime has a feeling of life to it.

so you know how to speak filipino huh? [Inuulit lang, Salamat sa pagsagot!]

You're welcome. :] I think some of the admins know my age. hahaha. Do you know eXy? :D Yes, I am a Filipino and proud of it. :] Are you also a Filipino? [cooool, may kasama na akong magtagalog. Salamat din sa pagpopost.^^]

Last edited:

Can you guys think of ideas to spice things up in here? ;]

Last edited:

New mod!
Hi! Yoroshiku!

Speaking in Filipino: [oo naman pinoy na pinoy XD, at least meron na din besides me na pinoy dito hehehe.]

Speaking in Filipino: [oo naman pinoy na pinoy XD, at least meron na din besides me na pinoy dito hehehe.]

Hahahah. Ayos. \m/ By the way, check the new poll... Someone has voted already. ^^ This thread will be sort of a start of "ideas" thread for the creativity section. Go vote now if you want. :] Thank you.

Nice Pinky. ^^ Hope you can really spice up the section, the board needs something else.

Ideas? Well, the simplest it is to come to mind in an instant, how about something typical for a board like regularly held SOTW (signature of the week) and maybe other tournaments? Organising it isn't going to be hard, though popularising it at first may be. Though there may need to be some sort of award or something similar for it.

As for encouraging people to post their works, showcase, and comments - not really sure myself how should we start tbh.

Oh, also please stay on topic and use English only. ^^

Nice Pinky. ^^ Hope you can really spice up the section, the board needs something else.

Ideas? Well, the simplest it is to come to mind in an instant, how about something typical for a board like regularly held SOTW (signature of the week) and maybe other tournaments? Organising it isn't going to be hard, though popularising it at first may be. Though there may need to be some sort of award or something similar for it.

As for encouraging people to post their works, showcase, and comments - not really sure myself how should we start tbh.

Oh, also please stay on topic and use English only. ^^

Thanks Ignis. :]

I'm not sure if I can implement new activities atm, but I think the SOTW would be great. :] Yes, I guess it will take time at first, but i'll try to bump this section up as much as I can. People needs more encouragement, I guess.

Ooops, didn't want to go off topic, but just one sticky thread, Ignis, so that ideas could be heard from the members. :D And just wanted to introduce myself to them. :]] And the english, yupyup, ofcourse. :]

SOTW is perhaps the simplest kind of GFX competition commonly held in many forums, but of course it doesn't have to be a signature. You can hold some freestyle-themed competition once in a while. Also, if you deem it too common/monotonic/boring, you're entitled to expand your horizons like perhaps affiliating with other sites or the likes. Though truth to be told it may not prove succesful since our GFX community has yet to grow.

You can also have some sort of writing competition every now and then, you're entitled to it. Though I'd like to hear your thoughts first if you got any (concerning writings and the miscellaneous)?

I'd like to join SOTW if it's implemented. i also got other competition's in mind.

Wow, this seems interesting, haha.

Nice to meet you Pinky, and thanks to you for making this forum a bit more exciting xD

SOTW is perhaps the simplest kind of GFX competition commonly held in many forums, but of course it doesn't have to be a signature. You can hold some freestyle-themed competition once in a while. Also, if you deem it too common/monotonic/boring, you're entitled to expand your horizons like perhaps affiliating with other sites or the likes. Though truth to be told it may not prove succesful since our GFX community has yet to grow.

You can also have some sort of writing competition every now and then, you're entitled to it. Though I'd like to hear your thoughts first if you got any (concerning writings and the miscellaneous)?

I think holding SOTW would be great, i'll try to open the submission within two weeks. :] But the problem is we have no prizes yet or even just a "GFX Token" for the winner. :|

I'll try to open up contest once in a while, but for now I shall be more focused on the opinions of the members to make things more attractive. :D The writing and misc is no prob, the only thing that needs to be worked upon now is the number of people.

I'd like to join SOTW if it's implemented. i also got other competition's in mind.

Atleast we now have one competitor. ;] What other competitions are you thinking? Maybe I can put that into consideration as well. :]

Wow, this seems interesting, haha.

Nice to meet you Pinky, and thanks to you for making this forum a bit more exciting xD

Haha. Thank you ShadowlockIV, i'm glad it is progressing even just a small amount. Hope to see you here often too. :D

Someone voted for mine o.O And why is mine on there o.O Is too embarrassing! I was only there to start things going but unfortunately people are too lazy to move on from there =.=

Someone voted for mine o.O And why is mine on there o.O Is too embarrassing! I was only there to start things going but unfortunately people are too lazy to move on from there =.=

Don't worry kinarturia, there's nothing to be embarrassed about that. Having a vote means something. ;] At the moment, there's a total of 10threads exact in the creativity section. The poll was created to spice things a bit in this section. ;) It's not a contest or anything but just a way to see where members are attracted.. In GFX, Writing, Etc. :) And with that we shall be deciding which contest to pursue first.^^

Ah, I see, xD. Would be nice if people actually bother, but now that we got a mod, let's hope this section get a lot more lively than usual ^^

I think holding SOTW would be great, i'll try to open the submission within two weeks. :] But the problem is we have no prizes yet or even just a "GFX Token" for the winner. :|
Best would be to start it after it has been made known and everything has been organised to get the maximum amount of participants. But of course, the faster it starts the faster people will be informed about it, too. About the award, guess I'll ask Checkmate and co. first whether we will implement a standard vBulletin award system or whatever.

the only thing that needs to be worked upon now is the number of people.
Which actually equals almost everything, lol. Raising interest is what needs to be done. Well, I guess we don't really have an open artistic community yet as of now, but once things like GFX and writings etc get cranked up let's hope people will be enticed to participate as well - which is one of the goals of having competitions themselves.

It's not a contest or anything but just a way to see where members are attracted.. In GFX, Writing, Etc. :) And with that we shall be deciding which contest to pursue first.^^
Hmm yeah, I guess this is very important... since we can develop one that gets the most attention. From what I've seen in various boards, commonly GFX is more appreciated than writing and the others, but it doesn't mean that it'll always be the same everywhere. To find out about it, I guess if we are to make competitions then we will have to make one for each field equally (like if there's a weekly competition for GFX, there has to be one for writing too or so) and see which catches the most attention?

I think holding SOTW would be great, i'll try to open the submission within two weeks. :]
Yeaa the usual then o.o sounds cool, might enter lols. anyways imo its best to stick with 1 for now, like sotw. and when it gets more entries like, idk 10-15?. you can expand it with even more compeitions for gfx. since starting many things competitions quickly doesnt exactly means you get more people. Well thats just a personal note i noticed anyways.

Just saying but this is like seen in soooo many places but wont a render section boost publicity to the site and this section too?
Since well i delete freaking lots of spam as a gfx mod in another forum lols. and well everyday people render new stuff to add into it too.
So its expanding and people will come in to take a look and people will notice the competitions more too.
Just an idea in expanding the section anyways

Oh and nice to see you pinky, i think i came across you in eXa long ago but didnt really chat much then >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。