Unwatch user posts?

pizzamargherita

Pizza the Hutt
Elite Member
Jun 27, 2015
i messed up , and instead of watching same threads, i put on watch new posts from a bunch of users, getting ton of alerts (email disabled until i fix this).
I cen't find a way to unwatch them , can you point me to the correct way?

Solution
i messed up , and instead of watching same threads, i put on watch new posts from a bunch of users, getting ton of alerts (email disabled until i fix this).

To unfollow members, simply go to your user panel and click on the Following tab. From there, you'll be able to easily remove any member you no longer wish to follow.

There is a small button labeled "Watch/Unwatch" present in every forum and discussion. By clicking on this button, you can easily unsubscribe.

To unfollow members, simply go to your user panel and click on the Following tab. From there, you'll be able to easily remove any member you no longer wish to follow.

There is a small button labeled "Watch/Unwatch" present in every forum and discussion. By clicking on this button, you can easily unsubscribe.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks, i found my error, i was watching a entire forum instead of a thread, and at the same time i was watching same users of the same forum; so i got a bit of confusion from the alert origin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls