Question [Questions & Request] How to edit user "Title"? Also additional user "Badge"?

Ruri

Rise of the Pedobear Army
Elite Member
Apr 2, 2012
Hello, I'm a long time user of the forum, and though I'm no longer that active since I've been really busy nowadays, but I still browse and make post from time to time if needed.

Q:
-With the forum changes, I don't know if I'm still able to edit my user "Title", that is seen under my username from my forum posts, I tried looking for it in the settings but couldn't find it, am I just missing it or is it yet to be implemented?

If not yet implemented can we also have an option to edit as well? Something like perhaps certain post number requirements or account age or similar requirements to be able to edit it like from the old A-S Forum?

I have the user title you see here as a remnant of the time when I joined the site due to an April Fool's prank by Checkmate, and so I had the "User Badge" called "Pervert" with the "Pedobear" character in it, and I found it really funny hence the User Title, it's no longer here though with the new A-S Forum and I want to change it now into something fresh.

R:
-Might be far-fetched request but, is it possible to have like a second "User Badge" like the "Elite Member" one I have here, that is like a recreation of the past April Fool's prank?

Something like a color blue badge (that also changes colors within its spectrum, like the other badges on this new forum, no need for the Pedobear character though, just the cool blueish-spectrum color changing one should be fine) and then has the word "Pervert" in it? Just something to commemorate the past prank and the past new friends I made that time, for any account who joined at April 1-2, 2012?

Though some of them might not want it though, if that is the case, perhaps it is possible to have it by request of the user if they are eligible (but they won't have it by default for those who don't want it)? As for me it would be nice to have the 2nd badge to commemorate that time of falling victim to the prank hahaha, 2012 was a good time for me and A-S Forum was a part of it too.

Thank you, hope you consider the request, and also the User Title editing (in case I haven't missed it in the settings).

Hello Ruri,

It's delightful to hear from you. I trust all is well on your end.

Concerning the customization of the user title, moving forward, this feature will no longer be available. The decision aims to prevent scams, phishing, or social engineering through private messages that take advantage of the custom title feature. In its place, the User Title will be integrated into our upcoming ranking system, anticipated to be introduced in the forthcoming ASF v2.1 release.

As to the 'Pervert' badge and other similar legacy badges, regrettably, these won't be reinstated as user badges primarily due to aesthetic reasons. However, rest assured, we have plans to launch a new achievement system to offer unique, commemorative achievements in future ASF v2.1.

These achievement badges will be associated with various rarity ranks; Notably, the higher the rank, the better they would look. Being such a long-standing member of our community, it is likely that you will be eligible for numerous high-class awards including legendary and arcane ones once the system takes effect. I should clarify, though, that I can't confirm this until the system is fully up and running.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ruri
Upvote 0
Hello Ruri,

It's delightful to hear from you. I trust all is well on your end.

Concerning the customization of the user title, moving forward, this feature will no longer be available. The decision aims to prevent scams, phishing, or social engineering through private messages that take advantage of the custom title feature. In its place, the User Title will be integrated into our upcoming ranking system, anticipated to be introduced in the forthcoming ASF v2.1 release.

As to the 'Pervert' badge and other similar legacy badges, regrettably, these won't be reinstated as user badges primarily due to aesthetic reasons. However, rest assured, we have plans to launch a new achievement system to offer unique, commemorative achievements in future ASF v2.1.

These achievement badges will be associated with various rarity ranks; Notably, the higher the rank, the better they would look. Being such a long-standing member of our community, it is likely that you will be eligible for numerous high-class awards including legendary and arcane ones once the system takes effect. I should clarify, though, that I can't confirm this until the system is fully up and running.
Likewise, it's been a really long time Checkmate, happy to speak with you again.

EDIT: Man, seeing some familiar user names here and there on the similar threads and elsewhere really reminds me of the past too haha, so nostalgic, I do miss the others as well like Renano and other no-longer active ones. Oh and no worries I'm doing quite well on my end nowadays, I hope the same for you as well!

As for the questions and the badges, thank you for giving the information regarding them. Prior to me posting, I was planning to have fun with something like putting "Remnant Pervert" user title or something hahaha. In any case I look forward to the updates and new changes!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25