Tonee 's Ecchi Artwork

You can mention by writing [MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION]; without the space between the name and the ; which automatically will be added.

I like your stuff. Especially the coffee one :runhappy: Can you draw lolis too?

Reactions: tonee89
Of course. The feeling when you're tired as hell and you think that the entire day will suck. Then a cute Loli shows up and light up your day :runhappy: It changes your mood instantly. It's something called magic :fullblush:

Well yeah... But what is with devilish lolis...?:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice: Sorry tonee89, but that will my last spamming at your thread, I don't want it messing make.

Evil Lolis are nice too. They're mischievous :runhappy: All Lolis works, as long as they're cute.

I guess that I can stop spamming as well then. Sorry, [MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION]; :sowwy:

Btw, can someone show me how to mention people so I can reply with you knowing it ?
You can also use the [ mention][/mention ] BBCode. Quoting people will also send them an alert.
[MENTION=1]Tessu[/MENTION]

You can mention by writing [MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION]; without the space between the name and the ; which automatically will be added.

I like your stuff. Especially the coffee one :runhappy: Can you draw lolis too?

Yea I can draw lolis but I don't do it very often unless it's commission work. I draw loli mostly for the purpose of learning their weird anatomy =]]

Yes it is a small world indeed. I'd say my favorite drawing by you is the Hyuga Hinata daki. <3

You mean this one ?

Woah, I'm jealous. Your art looks wonderful, and you use Manga Studio&Sai.. Manga Studio never worked for me..
Your pictures seemed familiar and I guess I've seen them somewhere.. Maybe Danny shared that Mirai on Twitter or something.
Aaaanyways, keep up your great work, I look forward to see more of it. ^u^

Here's a loli yuri artwork that I've finished just now !

Some more dakimakura art that I've worked on

Quick sketch I did yesterday. I love drawing girl with gun but my gun drawing skill needs a lot of practice... Anyway, swimsuit + gun + girl = WIN !!!!

Need a kitsune!!! (/O.O)/ Hmm... Hinata as a kitsune... darn wish I had money for a commission. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12