Tonee 's Ecchi Artwork

tonee89

Jul 29, 2013
Hi everyone,

I want to share with you some artwork that I do, mostly ecchi, yuri and some CGs. I draw 99% girls because I enjoy it the most, hope you like it ^^. If you are interested in seeing more stuff, check outmy DeviantArt page or any link in my sig. If you are interested in me posting more, do tell as well xD.

Reactions: Kirito-kun
Holy crap, that's pro. I particularly like how you made the expression of the dark-skinned maid who's being groped (also her torn stockings). Your chibi sketch is also very alluring. Finally, I like your scenery CG colouring, particularly the gradation of the sky. Two thumbs up. Excellent job!

Reactions: tonee89
wow..Awesome! o.o
Nicely proportioned, nice shading and great scenery ^^
Love the Chibi <3

Seeing the first view images..the artwork seemed..familiar..
Until I visited your DeviantArt page and saw you did Sugar's Delight! *_*

You deserve a box of cookiez!

...Damn...!!!! :surprised: Your skills are cursed very high - You should it furthermore make, because I see there damn high potential and a future for you...:goodtea:~>

i gotta agree, you'd make a great artist in visual novels!, i hope to see your future prosper!

I like it. Damn it, how can I like a post 10 times in this stupid website anyone know?

Seeing how I got all the other staff members to this thread in the first place, I should say: Great work. ^^
Would love to see more of it. :)

I like it. Damn it, how can I like a post 10 times in this stupid website anyone know?
Well, you could it maybe e.g. your own site hacking, or edit - where you X Likes give, how you want...:goodtea:~>

wow..Awesome! o.o
Nicely proportioned, nice shading and great scenery ^^
Love the Chibi <3

Seeing the first view images..the artwork seemed..familiar..
Until I visited your DeviantArt page and saw you did Sugar's Delight! *_*

You deserve a box of cookiez!

Yes I did Sugar's Delight, did you play the game ?

Thank you all for the positive comments, here are few more sketches that I'd like to share :

You are fantastic! I hope one day I can draw as well as you! Keep up the awesome work!
(^ν^)

Damn...>.< That are really good, did you not the interest sometime later in a Japanese publisher, or in a anime studio to work...?:goodtea:~>

Mother of Ra!

Them skills!

[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ;

Vi! Come quick!

sdfhskjdfsd

You're a friggin admin Checkmate, make it so!

[MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION] ; I knew some of these pictures looked familiar. I know your name from a couple of image boards and chans :D

[MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION]; what programs are you using, if i might asked?

Omg, those are 'sketches' !?

JEALOUS level over 9000 >_>

You can call it doodles also :)

You're a friggin admin Checkmate, make it so!

[MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION] ; I knew some of these pictures looked familiar. I know your name from a couple of image boards and chans :D

Thanks xD, the world is small

[MENTION=60423]tonee89[/MENTION]; what programs are you using, if i might asked?

I use Manga Studio and Paint Tool SAI.

Btw, can someone show me how to mention people so I can reply with you knowing it ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03