nope..

actually a bit of the 'cant be bothered to be spoiled' mode, i will let the anime do the honors.

still fateful to the game at this point?

Fateful, the only thing i nitpick is the lack of game BGMs, Y NO TECHNOVISION? That will make some scenes much more powerful.

Just rewatched it 2 times this morning and i still can't figure out how the fark she pulled it off~ just hoping we don;t spiral into another haruhi summer's end, that ticked me off near death. well my initial opinion:
if am Okabe and we've come that far why the hell do we have to stand over the yellow line for farks sake? and of course if you are holding onto something precious, i would appreciate it if you held on a little tighter.

State of mind: burn the kid, rip her to bits for farks sake anything that will make me feel a little relieved will do, bring out the pedo bear if you must but that kid needs punishment. i can't believe that she has even overshadowed Moeka's betrayal, i guess what you least expect hurt you the most. i smelled moeka out the time she choose to take the IBM for herself so maybe that decreases the impact of her betrayal, i've always been wondering what the damned kids role was, fark me for my curiosity coz this kid just won the farkup iankay's mind award!! hmpf DAMNED KID!!

@iankay-

Don't blame her. Blame the
WORLD! THE WORLD WANTS MAYUSHI TO DIE, you think even with time traveling, you think you can save her, results? This is the price you pay for playing with time, in one way you can blame Okarin, but....
Some godly voice acting by Miyano Mamoru here as shown by Okarin.

Don't blame her. Blame the
WORLD! THE WORLD WANTS MAYUSHI TO DIE, you think even with time traveling, you think you can save her, results? This is the price you pay for playing with time, in one way you can blame Okarin, but....
Some godly voice acting by Miyano Mamoru here as shown by Okarin.

"Butterfly Effects,," :D

---

btw it was not entirely endless eight that made into anime,

1. Original -> moeka shoot mayuri in the lab
2. 1st Jump -> moeka shoot mayuri in the lab (this time okabe just watching silently) <- not shown in the TV show
3. 2nd Jump -> moeka drove mayuri with the car
4. 3rd Jump -> Nae accidently "push" mayuri

at Nae point it supposedly the 3rd time okabe time leapted, and mayuri has died for the 4th time,
but at the show, it became the 2nd time okabe time leapted, and mayuri deathcount is only the 3rd time,,

[-_-]

Well, yea they skipped that part whr Okarin doesn't believe the time leaped was successful the first time. As long as they get the point across.
As for why Mayushi keeps dieing diff ways, it is based on attractor field theory and law of causality which haven't appeared yet in the anime.

in simpler words, it is Butterfly Effects, right ?

---

ima chapter 6 of the game, and i stopped playing it atm, at the point a bit after eps 13 anime, (8th or 9th jump i think),
so it would not ruin the tv anime i'm watching,,

question is, does it have multiple ending ?
(if yes i would wait the anime version ending first)

[-_-]

Uhh, since you haven't completed the game, i better don't spoiled.

You mean routes ending for each girls? Yes, but the routes branch off in diff chaps so it is safe to play the game after anime covered each chapter, it won't affect the story since it split off the main plot. Doubt the anime is going to cover the routes (though i want to see some of the endings). The true end is the last chap.

i really thought that tutturu will be gone. but still in there huehuehue~ .. oh there's nyan nyan too `...

too bad suzuha miss the gunshot but still kick ass the way she knocks those thugs out~ and i felt bad what happened to kuristina before mad scientist uses the time leap ~ ..

i like how did they start up the week's episode. preview the last part of ep 12. ~ continued by some action scenes followed by the opening theme..

it seems its like meduka ~ish wherein mad scientist try to save her hostage in numerous times ~ . . .

for nae chan ~ . . . mr braun.. you'll be in jail . . squirrel is too powerful ..

why mayushii suffer such horrible fate like that? .. gunshot, car accident, and train accident ~ oh such twist~ cruel earth.. .

great episode for this week i do have plans for rewatching it again, during my breaks..

Compilations for tutturu ~ . . love this one...

Tutturu `

chaos;head and stein;gate has same settings but differnt story plot right?~
is chaos;head recommended to watch? ~ . .

Last edited:
^Chaos head anime is like the name said, so chaotic and bad. It is more recommendable to play the VN which is already translated to English.

Thanks ~ . . .

also .. . supa haka ~ collection

Last edited:
Well, yea they skipped that part whr Okarin doesn't believe the time leaped was successful the first time. As long as they get the point across.
As for why Mayushi keeps dieing diff ways, it is based on attractor field theory and law of causality which haven't appeared yet in the anime.
Law of causality has been abused so much in this show that i don't understand how in the hell they can keep on killiing Mayushi off! it just doesn't make any sense if you take into consideration the fact that Ruka had a sex change~ that in my opinion is the biggest abuse of the law of causality and if in any case Mayushi is really killed off it will prove one thing: WHOEVER WROTE THIS STORY HAS GOT ONE HELL OF A PAIR OF BALLS.
truth be told am feeling very discouraged at the sudden change of pace, its good for the show but i fell a bit let down. could be coz am a huge Mayushi fun (for all her non-contribution and tutturus').
If they wanted a side character to kill off (braces self for backlash) Feryis Nyan Nyan was always a workable option, or Mr.Braun for farks sake not my Mayushi.
I'm terribly gutted but i will continue watching in the hope that it turns out the way i want it to. Fingers crossed.

I'm even considering going for the VN coz all this tention is killing me. :(

Law of causality has been abused so much in this show that i don't understand how in the hell they can keep on killiing Mayushi off! it just doesn't make any sense if you take into consideration the fact that Ruka had a sex change~ that in my opinion is the biggest abuse of the law of causality and if in any case Mayushi is really killed off it will prove one thing: WHOEVER WROTE THIS STORY HAS GOT ONE HELL OF A PAIR OF BALLS.
truth be told am feeling very discouraged at the sudden change of pace, its good for the show but i fell a bit let down. could be coz am a huge Mayushi fun (for all her non-contribution and tutturus').
If they wanted a side character to kill off (braces self for backlash) Feryis Nyan Nyan was always a workable option, or Mr.Braun for farks sake not my Mayushi.
I'm terribly gutted but i will continue watching in the hope that it turns out the way i want it to. Fingers crossed.

I'm even considering going for the VN coz all this tention is killing me. :(

i suggest you go for the VN,
all this time i always play the VN after each of the anime episodes end,
and stopped at the point before the next episode of anime,,
(chapter 6 early part is the same as eps 12-13 of anime,,)

that way you will understand the way of stories more,
or you should just strike off till the end,, :D

[-_-]

this one makes me amuse though no relation to steins;gate but uses the opening theme of s;g

Last edited:
^ lol

I am evil for laughing at this, but i can't help it...... (do not watch if you did not watch epi 13)

huehuehue ^ ~ merry go round ..

another video. ~

if you know the song, everything will make sense

another video ~ steins;gate related.. music was nice ~ . ..

^ lol

The relationship between Okarin and Mayuri has been developing beautifully, to the point where you could really sense that when something terrible happened to her (and the flags were too plentiful to ignore) it would rip your heart out. His devotion to her is pretty clear and quite moving - as is her obvious frustration at not being able to understand the part of his life that's so important to him, his mad science. Okarin wants to protect her - he always did - but in doing so, he's unwittingly making Mayuri sad at being shut out of what he's so passionate about. Even in this extreme situation that same dynamic is still playing out.

Pls enlighten me how that is a spoiler?

I didn't say it was a spoiler :)
I said i feel spoiled, meaning i read too much into it~ if that is the proper way to put it :P

Poor you, your heart must stay strong!

1309820764997.jpg

fuhahahahaha~ . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[141010][ジャクシークリエイト] ドラマラクエスト (Ver 2.12) [RJ142825]
Please re-upload
Mr Gandhi wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen!(もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界エロ魔法学園!)

[2019][Waffle] Hentai Elf Shimai to Majime Orc(変態エルフ姉妹と真面目オーク) [Save + uncensored]

The link is broken. Please repair
fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!