State of HF

New DLC for HS is out, so of course Hongfire is on fire! Well I'm gonna wait for it to be tinkered with before just DL it anyway.

So, did their data centre move involve transferring to a C64 powered server or something? The site is sort of up, but so slow it might as well not be.

Looks like the end times approaches again...that or the slave labor is working overtime just for today...

Good riddance. :(

Hard to care when all the staff abandoned it at once.

I got most of my friends to migrate over here now.

It's working perfectly though? I have no issues whatsoever

Mind you, I'm mostly on Discord these days

It's working perfectly though? I have no issues whatsoever

Mind you, I'm mostly on Discord these days

True, it works perfectly. Only that it got 20 pages worth of spam in half a day, which have never happened before.

Oh damn

Well, that's just a thing that happens
Doesn't Anime-Sharing get its fair share of spam?

Spam has gone back to being endemic...it spikes in activity whenever movie is screened, some sporting events, or album releases...activities seem to be on the way down, for now with the World Cup concluded...

Hongfire's still AWOL...place's done for, as we all know, but HF's profile says last activity in mid-June of this year...

The site is still up, and I've been posting there up until I reinstalled Windows, both PC and phone, and found both IP blacklisted. I'm mostly on Discord, but not everyone I'd been talking with is there, and I can't invite them now.

It's a bit strange that HF would have closed without any warning... I suspect an exploit :/

HongFire. It was a website that was visited by many anime/ visual novel lover etc. I last visited it a few years ago after they dropped the downloading section.

Yeah it was one of the longest lasting hentai boards for a decade plus.

It does redirect to some other sites for me too, must really be dead now. RIP.

Not really surprised seeing un-managed posts/ threads posted by spammers + botters in countless of sections.
It's just not the HF that we used to know, so nowadays AS is my go-to site.

OMG. I am still not done getting the CM3D2 mods yet!!! Does anyone have the pastebin link to it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?