State of HF

I'm waiting to see what the new posing software brings to the table for HS. Meanwhile, in honor of a few old Illusion Games -- the girls say hello!

girls_of_summer__2016__by_dabnis_sinbad-da8jbwl.png

Got a burst of speed long enough to post a set of pics last night...that's something.

How that came to be was a total mystery...

Just got in for one minute, ..."time travel to the end of May" is today's new topic in the site announcements... I don't like the sound of that. It's a sad Déja vu...

EDIT

Correction, that was the old thread, but people are using it to mention their site problems. No response from the admins so far...

Last edited:
Yeah it seems to work fine for a couple of minutes and then down again for hours. It has been almost a week..

Thanks, tmvaegis! But the threads description says it is for GAME posers, and I don't use a game poser.
O-Oh... My bad! I'll... Just go stand over here and look down at my toes in shame...
:akazukin_down:

O-Oh... My bad! I'll... Just go stand over here and look down at my toes in shame...
:akazukin_down:

LOL! No problem! Maybe I'll start a "3d Poser" thread and allow images from ALL posers. :D

But Illusion is the main topic and is the most important. Of course, the models I use ARE FROM Illusion games, so it counts... in a way. :rolleyes:

I manage to log in. Took me 45 minutes to respond quickly to a PM and to post something in the bug report thread... The concern seems to be that Hong and other staff members don't seems to be active and check the site. Or they are too busy on repairs, or they are slowly letting things go...:dispirited::vulture::forsaken::dead:

I'm in bad mood now... I won't even try to log there for some time. You can reach me here...

... I don't want to have to initiate the first phase of grief (A.K.A denial) yet :dontleave:

I did manage to get in a little while ago and download the new uncensor. But the site is just wonky. It might be better if it just collapsed, so people would be forced to come here. I must admit, it's a good thing I'm not a mod or I would be locking threads over there. :)

I've barely somehow got a few posts in over the last few days, but can't edit anything and get errors. I'm losing patience since we're getting no update from Hongfire or any staff. :(

I've barely somehow got a few posts in over the last few days, but can't edit anything and get errors. I'm losing patience since we're getting no update from Hongfire or any staff. :(

I managed to get in and reply to one comment, then lock-up. I'm afraid I'm beginning to believe this is not just an over-loaded site, but something deliberate. Well, is anyone here able to access the site easily?

What a sad way to out on a wimper. Hongfire could at least give up the reigns to someone else, for such a huge community I would think there would be others that wouldn't mind taking over.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Well, I was surprisingly able to use it decently this morning, though I haven't tried posting.
Note that there were 1700 users at that time.

I think our problem may have to do with spam bots (?)

Well I did try posting this morning. Like you, the site seems not to slow, but my post went blank... Don't even know if it got thru.

Right now, i can't even access it.

All right, so for the sake of simplicity, if anyone here owns an important post, say a mod release,

when you get access to the site, click the edit button under it. This will give you the raw code of your post, meaning you'll be able to copy the whole thing to a text file and paste it in ASF if worse comes to worse. T's what I'm gonna focus on for now.

Worst case scenario, the two forums don't use the same codes for shite (I'm pretty sure they're similar enough to use the same commands)

Edit: Nevermind, the edit function doesn't show the code... How do we get to it then? Perhaps source code of the page?

Aha, under the advanced option you have a button with the name "source"

... Do we have a release thread for SBPR on ASF? :wasclose:

Is that how you can view all the HTML and such in a post too? I was trying to attempt that myself earlier but couldn't figure it out. The slow glitchy board didn't help. :(

Is that how you can view all the HTML and such in a post too? I was trying to attempt that myself earlier but couldn't figure it out. The slow glitchy board didn't help. :(

Only for posts you have the ability to edit, as far as I know. Could always try to use CTRL+U to get the source of the page and try to find its HTML equivalent in the page's code.
Could probably CTRL+F and type in let's say, 3 consecutive words from the post, and see if it finds it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?
LightALL wrote on Shine's profile.
Thank you for your packs, Shine !
Would you, please, reupload 2nd part on Mexashare for that game: [140503][サボテン] 進撃ハーレムセカンド (Ver1.04) [RJ131389] ?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging. Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
It's out, update please.
聖騎士リアナ to v3.5
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]