Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
... Holy crap this was a nerco... but whatever.

I'm with Starwars since I haven't watch Star Trek and I enjoy fast paced action films that is flashy. Sad but its true...

Also I play some of the Star Wars PC Games and completed it relatively quickly too... hahaha...

Reactions: uenchuceli
As long as there's Star Trek and Star Wars the debate will continue...

Until Disney wrecks the SW franchise with with SW Episode 7, The Rise of the Sith Princesses.

In the original Star Trek, a typographical error in the script led to a major fist fight between William Shatner and James Doohan.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
^That would of been interesting for the Director to see in live. I would assume.

Still, I like Star Wars it was more interesting to me than watching Star Trek. If you had to put Star Trek vs Star Gate, I would pick Star Gate (first series) for this case too.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
One possibility is that SW is starting to get publicity with the upcoming Disney SW offering, while ST 3 is still in the "thinking about it" stage.

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
Harrison Ford Rushed to Hospital During Filming of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’

Harrison Ford suffered an ankle injury while filming “Star Wars: Episode VII” and is receiving treatment at a local hospital.

Disney issued the following statement:

“Harrison Ford sustained an ankle injury during filming today on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII. He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates.”

Disney has an insurance policy on Ford, who at 71 years old, is more likely to sustain injury than his younger co-stars, especially if his scenes are of a physical nature. Ford is believed to have been shooting a scene on the Millennium when he was injured.

Set 30 years after the events in “Return of the Jedi,” J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: Episode VII” will feature original stars Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker alongside newcomers John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Lupita Nyong'o, Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis and Max von Sydow.

http://www.thewrap.com/harrison/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contactology

Star Trek! ...Always!

Don't get me wrong, I love SW too, I'm a SciFi fan. But SW is an old story about the dark knight and the light knight. Good and Evil. It's basically a good old fairy tale, that was very well developed and enrich with great talent. But Star Trek is OUR story! The story of humanity who struggled to get out of it's old ways like wars, racism, prejudices and many other craps! It's a story of hopes for our future, to let us see, that we can do more...

No doubts for me... It's Star Trek!

Harrison Ford Rushed to Hospital During Filming of ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’

Harrison Ford suffered an ankle injury while filming “Star Wars: Episode VII” and is receiving treatment at a local hospital.

Disney issued the following statement:

“Harrison Ford sustained an ankle injury during filming today on the set of Star Wars: Episode VII. He was taken to a local hospital and is receiving care. Shooting will continue as planned while he recuperates.”

Disney has an insurance policy on Ford, who at 71 years old, is more likely to sustain injury than his younger co-stars, especially if his scenes are of a physical nature. Ford is believed to have been shooting a scene on the Millennium when he was injured.

Set 30 years after the events in “Return of the Jedi,” J.J. Abrams’ “Star Wars: Episode VII” will feature original stars Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew and Kenny Baker alongside newcomers John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Adam Driver, Lupita Nyong'o, Daisy Ridley, Domhnall Gleeson, Andy Serkis and Max von Sydow.

http://www.thewrap.com/harrison/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=contactology

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/19/star-wars-update-harrison-ford-actually-broke-his-leg

Star Trek! ...Always!

Don't get me wrong, I love SW too, I'm a SciFi fan. But SW is an old story about the dark knight and the light knight. Good and Evil. It's basically a good old fairy tale, that was very well developed and enrich with great talent. But Star Trek is OUR story! The story of humanity who struggled to get out of it's old ways like wars, racism, prejudices and many other craps! It's a story of hopes for our future, to let us see, that we can do more...

No doubts for me... It's Star Trek!

I agree! That's why I enjoy Star Trek more as well.

Users who are viewing this thread