Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
Huh... Guess I'll be me (and by that i mean I'll be that one person with the weird opinion) and say i liked episodes 1-3 more than i liked 4-6. /unpopular opinion
Never really cared about ST though so my vote is obvious. <_<

/me thinks KOS-MOS voted 6 times, so actually the Trekkies are winning! :evillaugh:

well T you were fighting a losing battle.

not much trekkies here XD

Well I think the voting is somewhat inaccurrate since some people metioned they didn't know anything about either franchise and said they just voted for Star Wars for the hell of it.

Wait, we have one more vote for Star Trek!

False, Luke married Mara Jade in the graphic novel "Union".

After she tried to kill him in The Thrawn Trilogy. Talk about yandere xD

LOL

sorry. you definitely cannot add red dwarf.

we already know that would smash the poll to pieces, off the richter scale business!!!

Alan Dean Foster wrote several Star Trek books. They are good reads.

If you want good non-ST Sci-Fi, Lois McMaster Bujold is one of the great modern Sci-Fi writers today. I recommend "The Warrior's Apprentice" (reprinted in "Young Miles") which starts the Vorkosigen series. You will definitely like this one! :)

Oh, I've seen Bujolds books quite often, he's very popular in Russia. Thanks for the recommendation! Finding good books by yourself is hard nowadays. When the bestseller charts are dominated by Twilight and 50 Shades...

Of course Star Trek. Not talking about the JJ Abrams versions, but good old Star Trek from the 60s and Star Trek TNG.

The science, the diplomacy and the tension of Star Trek is more enjoyable to watch for me. It might just be because I'm slightly geeky though.

Reactions: T-ELOS
Of course Star Trek. Not talking about the JJ Abrams versions, but good old Star Trek from the 60s and Star Trek TNG.

The science, the diplomacy and the tension of Star Trek is more enjoyable to watch for me. It might just be because I'm slightly geeky though.

I totally agree with you! I love The Next Generation, one of my favorite, if not my favorite sci-fi show of all time. Data is one of my favorite characters from any show I have watched.

/me randomly finds this thread, votes for Star Wars and leaves...

Star Wars to me...... is "bleh". So marketed and commercialized. Everyone has the force and has their own religion too. Great films and books though.

Star Trek to me....... is "awesome". Over acting to the max and more logical construct to wrap my brain around. Sadly though Star Trek franchise never had good video games. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.