[Hentai game] [SLG] [ドージンオトメ] あまえんぼ / [DojinOtome] Spoiled Child

Anyone have a full save for this game? I would try completing it on my own but the lack of a english translation makes it kinda hard ?

I am having problem trying to extract the text of the game at certain point in the game it only repeats this phrase 所持金:円所所持持金金::円円 is there someone able to extract the correct text of the game?

I can't seem to be able to do any progress with studying. Is my mouse broke?
The slider(left) and lock(right) totally working fine, but the mouse wheel and button seemed to be not responding.
Well, it actually working fine in any normal means though.

Are you sure about that?
While I have maxed Yui and Miyuki, Rion on the other hand will not for the life of her go beyond EV80. (she's full up, ready to go, and days have passed, no event)
It could be a bug, but are you sure your not leaving anything out? Like the out doors events. You sure there isn't anything special that's required for certain levels?

I can't seem to be able to do any progress with studying. Is my mouse broke?
The slider(left) and lock(right) totally working fine, but the mouse wheel and button seemed to be not responding.
Well, it actually working fine in any normal means though.

slide to correct answer and click middle mouse button

Reactions: uglywolf
any one have a save doesn't have to be full just needs to have most unlocked

I had all their affection points to 100. Miyuki was the only one left and I was just waiting for the event trigger then the game ended without the event opening. Now I have to play the game again

I have seen slivert image and the icons are in a different position.

The torrent that is available for download is not the latest version of the game?

i'm stuck with rion at 40 even when i got already 100 with bug and fish event there i got no event even after passing the days and yui and miyuki already got 100/100, is there any other requirement to pass the 40 with rion?

does anyone know how to unlock all the H, because there are like second level

and also the last yellow icon with the blowjob icon

- this save has nearly all unlock
- if you want to see the h scene is the option 3 in the title screen
- there are 3 icon i dont know how to unlock, if someone knows how to unlock please post an reply
- again sorry for my bad english

save : http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbtcthgthu8kee4/file4.rpgsave[url][/QUOTE] hmm, the save doesn't work

- copy the link whitout the - your version must be the 1.4, ...game, save in slot 4 and rewrite with my save

save location??

From the Spoiled Child directory, 'www/save'
On a separate question, does anybody know how to replay event scenes?
The post completion event viewer only seems to show regular sprite sex scenes and nothing else. (let alone any scenes with any other character)

3P >>>> 3 girls love 100 >>> sex with Yui or Rion and close "silent" >> Make a lewd shout >>> sex untill Yui or Rion has a bomb >> bomb explosion

4P >>>> in 3P mode and close "silent" >> Make a lewd shout >>> sex untill Mom has a bomb >> bomb explosion

But!!! Becarefull about father to coming in the room ....... sure you save before...

you choose end the game about 3-4 round to collect item and love point. can start new game with old data

If i recall correctly, to unlock scene replay mode you need to donate and pray at least 5 times and finish the game once. The replay mode was kind of buggy in version 1.0 with what was available and what not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!