[Hentai game] [SLG] [ドージンオトメ] あまえんぼ / [DojinOtome] Spoiled Child

If i recall correctly, to unlock scene replay mode you need to donate and pray at least 5 times and finish the game once. The replay mode was kind of buggy in version 1.0 with what was available and what not.

That did it thanks.
Anyone figure out what the DVD and other folder key items are or what they do? (namely the one you get from the pokeball head man)
Also what causes the gold digger to show up? I've had her appear in earlier play throughs, but not later ones for whatever reason. I just figured she showed up around the time you go to the beach.

With the ability to stay until midnight you can use them on TV in the living room, unlock new H

There are two of those:
- you get one fishing on the beach
- completing the quest of the figures guy(that gatcha game)

About the beach girl, I don't know since I don't get it either
she was kinda bugged so maybe they remove her ???

Here's the scenario requirement, I'll lazily rough translate..

Miyuki (mom)
20 EV, first, must sleep in her room once to witness a scene at night, then another scene happens during [afternoon], lastly sleep in any OTHER girl's room at night to see another scene.
40 EV, during [afternoon]
60 EV, during [night]
80 EV, ASK to sleep in her room.
100 EV, during [morning]

I have yui and rion at 100% both bars (love - work) but i am stuck in miyuki at 80% love 100% work and I sleep with her but nothing happens, when i try to go to sleep with her too I have other option in addition to sleep with her that is a blowjob in the wc (i can`t have sex with her still) what I am doing wrong?,

other thing is, I have sex with any of them but the alert of being caught don´t appear not matter what time i spend, it´s normal?

pd: how do you use the save editor?, i can edit the money because if I have 500 money in the editor I see 500 in money but the other values like the stamine i cant find it in the editor, the numbers are in binari or some type of codding?.

(excuse my english xd)

With the ability to stay until midnight you can use them on TV in the living room, unlock new H

There are two of those:
- you get one fishing on the beach
- completing the quest of the figures guy(that gatcha game)

About the beach girl, I don't know since I don't get it either
she was kinda bugged so maybe they remove her ???
How? I've tried to interact with the TV and it only turns it on and off.
There doesn't appear to be anything else to interact with besides the couch, which is only for napping.

- this save has nearly all unlock
- if you want to see the h scene is the option 3 in the title screen
- there are 3 icon i dont know how to unlock, if someone knows how to unlock please post an reply
- again sorry for my bad english

save : http://www.mediafire.com/file/vbtct...ted save file. please share much appreciated.

How? I've tried to interact with the TV and it only turns it on and off.
There doesn't appear to be anything else to interact with besides the couch, which is only for napping.

its because you are not in midnight phase, when you go to sleep before you chose the girl you want to sleep there is a second option to stay until midnight ( you have to unlock it in the skill tree, is the blue icon)

Someone told me that the game got an update "additional content", can someone check if is true and what is the addition content?

When I start the game it's kind of laggy the whole time I play it. Is there a reason for this?

Ah I figured it out.
It wasn't because I was not in midnight mode, it was because the 'father' was sleeping on the couch. But because he doesn't have a graphic for sleeping on the couch, it didn't show anything. Instead for some reason he sleeps on the toilet.

Ok, back to square one and utterly stumped.
Still trying to get the DvD's to work, and they won't. In midnight mode, father is sleeping on his own bed this time.
And there is nothing to interact with in the living room. TV just turns on and off as usual, the sofas give me the 'aww' sound effect, as I can only assume the kid is trying to nap on them. And that's the lot. And as far as I know, I've unlocked everything.
And yet I cannot get these DvD's to work.

Ok, back to square one and utterly stumped.
Still trying to get the DvD's to work, and they won't. In midnight mode, father is sleeping on his own bed this time.
And there is nothing to interact with in the living room. TV just turns on and off as usual, the sofas give me the 'aww' sound effect, as I can only assume the kid is trying to nap on them. And that's the lot. And as far as I know, I've unlocked everything.
And yet I cannot get these DvD's to work.

i think its available in midnight mode after day 18

Tried that.
Even after the 18th, in midnight mode, alone, with the DVDs, I just cannot get them to do anything.

Last edited:
I think the problem with the slow down could be JAVA, I only get a slight pause at the fire works scene.

Hmmm, apparently they added three new positions in this recent patch.
Make sure you install the patch correctly, otherwise you'll be very confused.

Looks like the beach girl is back and not broken this time.
Her minigame requires you to catch the golden fish at the bottom of the ocean. Left click to draw in, right click to yank at the cost of energy.
Gradually adds more and more regular fish as obstacles as you progress.

Last edited:
So if anyone wanted to know how to get the 3 main girls quick heres what you do
First to get the aunt get the skills for house work and an item for boosting house work you should get 7 blue bar points per dish washed so thats 50 or so per round max out blue and pink to get most hentai parts going in the afternoon as for certain parts at 20 you need to sleep in bed with the aunt at 60 sleep in some elses bed the 80 sleep with her again.

on to Rui the blonde go to the mountains and park to lay jelly traps for bugs and go to the river for fish get these items from the store and then give them to her to get if you get the skills for bug catching and fish catching you get rare bugs and fish easier meaning more points/ give them to rui and the blue bar goes up spend time with her to get the pink bar up and most of her events happen in the afternoon or evening.

Last yui the study sister there are two ways to get this and if you DON'T want use your mouse wheel and hold the left button heres what you can do to cheese it. go the skills and get fishing maxed and depening on your rng you can fish out a certificate. give that to her as a present and it auto maxes the blue bar so all you have to do is spend time with her.

Bonus you can also fish out a tape to watch at midnight if you have night or sleep prowling on this will unlock sex assault while they are in the toilet.

Does anyone get the scene or something from bonfire and getting "lost article"? Bonfire is at kawahara and lost article is from sitting man near money box on the mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03