[Hentai game] [SLG] [ドージンオトメ] あまえんぼ / [DojinOtome] Spoiled Child

you need to have both bars up and the event should trigger automatically within a few days i believe.
Sometimes they don't immediately trigger, there's something else besides the love bar and the study bar.
1st time, I've only cleared the black hair sister, the 2nd time I played it, black hair sister is stuck at 60, blond is stuck 80, and aunt is stuck at 80 too and I'm on the last week, and I actually tried to skip hours to get them to trigger but nothing happened lol

So how do the mini games work? I figured out the aunts, but the quiz with the girl is weird. I assume just move the cursor and hold the trigger on the right answer to the math question, but time runs out and I get it wrong. Is there some other button I have to press to select the answer? And what about the blonde sister's mini game?

I assume just move the cursor and hold the trigger on the right answer to the math question, <<< push Scroll wheel on your mouse to choose answer

So how do the mini games work? I figured out the aunts, but the quiz with the girl is weird. I assume just move the cursor and hold the trigger on the right answer to the math question, but time runs out and I get it wrong. Is there some other button I have to press to select the answer? And what about the blonde sister's mini game?

Math minigame is kinda irritaitng. You have to hold/realease the left mouse button until the arrow point the correct answer, then press the middle mouse button to select it.
Blonde girl minigame is easy, you just need to catch a few bugs from the trees and depending on how many you have and their rarity, you get points. To get bugs you need to buy the but syrup at the store and smear it on the trees. There are two trees at the mountain base and one at the river fishing spot you can smear syrup with.

The shop girl how to find out her secret

After some time, during one of the story segments in the morning, you'll be told about how to use "doitter" in the computer.
That will allow you to use the computer one a day. After using it a few times, you'll get a picture of a girls boobs.
Keep using the computer everyday for more pics. the 3rd picture you get is from the girl covering her pussy with a teddy bear.

Got to the store and click on the teddy bear on the table to ask about it.
Then on the PC, the girl will post about closing her account. Go back to the store to ask her about it.

Reactions: dane2011
do anyone cheat on this game?

can you tell me which program do you use? (sorry for my bad english)

is this version 1.03?

Anyone found a working text hook? Seems textractor is able to capture some text but the dialog boxes.

Last edited:
you need to have both bars up and the event should trigger automatically within a few days i believe.

anyone managed to unlock 3 and 4P modes? im on 1.3 version btw

I literally waited 10 days with nothing happening, everyone else seems to trigger automatically when all their bars are maxed but not the mom. Do I need to give her anything or do i need to do a certain action?

can anyone know how to get out off the make love scene when the stamina alert . can't seem to quit when i'm low on the stamina =(((

I'm still stuck in 40 of the pink bar of
and 100 of the blue bar of the blue-haired girl

Does she need a special event or something?

the days go by and it does not advance

It unlocks あかり(Akari) the youngest subheroine.
-めん太(Menfuto) is strong during early game with 500hp, but your attack bases on the three main heroine affection combined and your defence by your current stamina & max hp by your max stamina.
-after beating Menfuto the first time, he will appear after 2 days on that park at night, talk to him.
-the next day he will be back during the day, and you need to train him each day till the route reaches (3/4).
-next day Akari will appear, with Menfuto the only one standing. they will both fight, Menfuto will never get defeated even if his hp drops to 1 and will stay there.
-to speed up the battle click on Menfuto when his cut-in appears(when he is taking his turn) to increase his attack cause it will really take time.
-after Akari is defeated, she will be back to normal. the next day talk to her.
-she will challenge you and you will inevitably lose, fight her again and a new bar on the left will appear.
-you will not lose the next matches instead focus on clicking on her cut-in when she is taking her turn till she pee and it will lead to her h-scene.

Are you somehow using cheats? I finished that route it only crashed when I used cheats. (I cheat on 2nd playthrough)

I use no cheats and it crashed for me

can anyone know how to get out off the make love scene when the stamina alert . can't seem to quit when i'm low on the stamina =(((

Click. the character sprite of the Main character to Access Item use or Stop the H-scene.

Here's the scenario requirement, I'll lazily rough translate..

If more than one girl's requirements are met, the priority of scene happening goes to Yui > Rion > Miyuki.

Yui (black hair girl)
20 EV, during [afternoon]
40 EV, during [afternoon]
60 EV, during [evening]
80 EV, during [afternoon]
100 EV, during [afternoon]

Rion (blondie)
20 EV, during [evening]
40 EV, during [evening]
60 EV, during [afternoon]
80 EV, during [afternoon]
100 EV, sleep in her room at night.

Miyuki (mom)
20 EV, first, must sleep in her room once to witness a scene at night, then another scene happens during [afternoon], lastly sleep in any OTHER girl's room at night to see another scene.
40 EV, during [afternoon]
60 EV, during [night]
80 EV, ASK to sleep in her room.
100 EV, during [morning]

3P unlock requirement = Must first unlock sex with BOTH Yui AND Rion. Have fun with either Yui or Rion and make the other girl alarm explode.
4P unlock requirement = Must also unlock sex with Miyuki. Do a 3P and make Miyuki alarm explode.

結衣シナリオ進行条件

◆結衣20EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆結衣40EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆結衣60EV
 上記条件達成後、【夕方】の時間を迎える。
◆結衣80EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆結衣100EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。

莉音シナリオ進行条件

◆莉音20EV
 上記条件達成後、【夕方】の時間を迎える。
◆莉音40EV
 上記条件達成後、【夕方】の時間を迎える。
◆莉音60EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆莉音80EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆莉音100EV
 上記条件達成後、一緒に寝る。

美雪シナリオ進行条件

◆美雪20EV
 一度一緒に眠り父親の情事を見る
 →上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
 →その後、【深夜】美雪以外と眠るとイベント発生
◆美雪40EV
 上記条件達成後、【午後】の時間を迎える。
◆美雪60EV
 上記条件達成後、【夜分】の時間を迎える。
◆美雪80EV
 上記条件達成後、一緒に寝る。
◆美雪100EV
 上記条件達成後、【午前】の時間を迎える。

また複数人条件を満たし、同じ時間帯が条件の場合は
結衣>莉音>美雪の順番で優先されます。

3P、4Pの条件

【1】結衣と莉音が本番エッチできるようになるまで進める。
【2】結衣(or 莉音)とエッチ中、
   莉音(or 結衣)の警戒度をMAXまで上げるとイベント発生。
   →3P習得
【3】その後、3Pエッチ中に
   本番エッチ可能な美雪の警戒度をMAXに上げることで
   4Pイベントが発生し、4Pスキルを習得できます。

2人、3人と関係を持つとEDが強制的にそのルートへ固定になります。

みんな寝たりトイレだったりで詰みました。

I can't ask here again after ask about the teddy bear.
Anything I have to do before ask her?

Hmm, can't remember.
Either go home and check the computer, or try checking the computer the next day.

After you question her about the teddy bear, she gets suspicious she has been found out and posts about closing her account. You need to check on the computer to find that out.

Hmm, can't remember.
Either go home and check the computer, or try checking the computer the next day.

After you question her about the teddy bear, she gets suspicious she has been found out and posts about closing her account. You need to check on the computer to find that out.

After the message about closing her account, nothing happen. If I go to speak with her or even if I check the pc everyday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03