[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

Why are all the parts in 10-20mb files and there is 16 links to download? All parts just sends me back to this page 1.

Quote from the first post:
2. Updates will be made half monthly. The first update will contain pics from the 1st until the 15th of the month and the second one pics from the 16th to the end of the month. Please consider that we are humans too and this means that it could take a few days until the upload will be done (this means the first update of the month could be on the 20th).

3. The updates will be called the following: NP (for Naruto), BP (for Bleach), FTP (FairyTail) or OPP (for One Piece) AND FH (for first half) or SH (for second half) AND the short form of the month in German (shouldn't be a problem since they are nearly the same as in English).

At the end of 2015 there will be 24 archives (two archives/month) in the folder "Updates 2015". If you downloaded all archives until now already, you just have to download the next archives. You can download and extract each archive alone, there are no "parts".

If you click on "Updates 2015" (just visible if you "liked" the main post) you'll be forwarded to linkcrypt.ws. Enter the captcha and then your window should look like this:

Then you have to click on a part (UNDER "uploaded") and you'll be forwarded to uploaded. Green means the file is online, red would mean the file is offline, but it's also possible that the colors are wrong since linkcrypt doesn't update each and every second.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

I think someone's hacking your links, 1 moment and this file NPSHAug.rar downloaded as a .exe, then i refresh page and now it comes out as .rar people need to watch out for this do not download the .exe as its advertised as a .rar download.

It's just the sites ad's. Never had problems as long as you click the right button/link.

I clicked the right one! I just refreshed the page and it became normal again. Just everyone be careful

Added the pics from the first half of September 2015

I clicked the right one! I just refreshed the page and it became normal again. Just everyone be careful
You can try using a download manager, this should solve the problem.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

People who are having trouble opening the download links should use proxy.

Thanks for your post, i have a question ¿are you going to post a full 2015 pack at the end of the year?

Thanks for your post, i have a question ¿are you going to post a full 2015 pack at the end of the year?
Yes. In January 2016 I will upload the 2nd half of December (for everyone who already downloaded all single archives) and a collection of all 2015 updates, splitted in 200 MB each part (like 2012 and 2013).
Please be aware that I then won't reupload the single updates anymore, if they should be offline. From the time on, where a collection of the updates is available, I'm just reuploading this collections if they are offline and not single updates.

Furthermore I can't really say when this collection will be uploaded, but most likely it will be on the same day as the single update and at the most a few days later (upload speed is really slow, hehe).

Uhh... Can I get a torrent of all the files uploaded till now... thx in advance...

Hi, thank you for the release of this.
Is it possible to get a single torrent for this at all please?
I had a HDD crash and lost everything so am starting from scratch and the ncrypt site has a 3 hour cooldown after each link so it will take a very long time to get all your links.
Thank you and best wishes

Personally I think a torrent is better as you update all you have to do is re-download .torrent and it adds pictures to the list, or save up a ton of pictures then new torrent each time no more waiting I'd seed for ages as long as my laptop is online. Would you all seed if he uploads torrent instead?

I'm talking about a torrent for everything Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, One Piece etc..

A torrent for Bleach and Naruto would be much appreciated. It would also prevent the incredibly long wait times for direct download...

Thanks for this bro.

Would have to spend hours reverse image searching and whatever without this :)

What a champ.

Cheers.

Thank for your splendid share!
I want to participate in share, but a link becomes 404.
Of course VPN + FireFox and the proxy are executed, too. Please I want you to cooperate.

http://linkcrypt.ws/dir/bm0747cx618o890 :confused:
The linkcrypt folders are not longer valid, I deleted them.

You have to click on "Like" on the main post on the first site to unlock the new folders with the links.

Thanks, I was waiting for this update. There is an excellent bondage pic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.