[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

Added the pics from the second half of February 2015

Reactions: oilaolenm

Hi why not just make a torrent, each update will make replacing the torrent easier and have the resume function when you update it?

Hi, when I tried download NPSHFeb.rar writes:
Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware

Hi, when I tried download NPSHFeb.rar writes:
Blocked: May contain a virus or spyware
I can guarantee you, that there's no virus or spyware in the archives/pictures. Neither Malwarebytes nor Microsoft Security Essentials detect it as a virus. From which program is the message coming from? From uploaded directly, from linkcrypt, from your antivirus software or from some sort of plugin?

If someone get blocked message then just turn off protection against malware in Chrome and the file will download :)

Again pics from Rex dated at the end of February appeared on site today so I guess we will get them with first March update?

And thanks for uploading this for us, Narutopixx is my favorite :)

If someone get blocked message then just turn off protection against malware in Chrome and the file will download :)

Again pics from Rex dated at the end of February appeared on site today so I guess we will get them with first March update?

And thanks for uploading this for us, Narutopixx is my favorite :)
Thx for the info, I just noticed it myself and wanted to announce it here and then I saw your post :D

Anyway, the pics will be in the first March update, like you said.

Added the pics from the second half of March 2015

Oh man, some pics were released with a date of end of March ... they will be in the next archive -_-

It seems to become regular thing for Rex's pics.

Added the pics from the first half of April 2015

It seems to become regular thing for Rex's pics.
Seems like it, but I won't change my upload routine because of that :D

And if you're missing a pic, just say so, then I'll upload it. But in case of older pics it could be that I can't download them since some of the older ones are broken on the website -_-

Well, three pics from the first half of March seem to be missing: Enjoy the Warm Up (2nd March), Changing their lifestyle (3rd March) and I’m Proud Of Both Of You (4th March). If you can get them - great, but no pressure :)

April update is complete as far as I can tell :)

Last edited:

Well, three pics from the first half of March seem to be missing: Enjoy the Warm Up (2nd March), Changing their lifestyle (3rd March) and I’m Proud Of Both Of You (4th March). If you can get them - great, but no pressure :)

April update is complete as far as I can tell :)
Thx for the info, downloaded them already and they will be in the next update :)

Dude, can i ask here ??

I'm looking for NARUTO-EDITED-FAKE Pics , does anyone know how to find those IN-PACK like this thread ??
ANd THANK U SO MUCH FOR " PUMASREVENGE" for your Upload, You're AMAZING~,,,,

Dude, can i ask here ??

I'm looking for NARUTO-EDITED-FAKE Pics , does anyone know how to find those IN-PACK like this thread ??
ANd THANK U SO MUCH FOR " PUMASREVENGE" for your Upload, You're AMAZING~,,,,
My friend sends me some from time to time, but he also just finds them picture for picture. There are good ones out there, but most of them aren't that good anyway :D

Reactions: shinoux

why not use mega.co.nz instead of splitting the rip into sections that cant be downloaded all at once due to having to wait in between downloads due to uploaded's free user constraints?

why not use mega.co.nz instead of splitting the rip into sections that cant be downloaded all at once due to having to wait in between downloads due to uploaded's free user constraints?
Because mega can't even provide stable servers in my region I won't upload a file three times in a row until it's completely uploaded, just to see somebody who asks why he/she can't download the files two weeks later anymore because of a shitty "Temporarily unavailable" error on mega.

Added the pics from the second half of April 2015

Edit: The pictures which were uploaded at the end of April will be in the next update.

Last edited:

Added the pics from the first half of May 2015

Added the pics from the second half of May 2015

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls