[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

Thank you and your friend/friends for taking the time to actually do this. I just honestly can't thank you enough.

Added the pics from the first half of December 2014

Reactions: animaz

Added the pics from the second half of December 2014

Reactions: animaz

Added the pics from the second half of December 2014
Hm, somehow the site is a little bit buggy for me. I'm visiting the site nearly each day to download the pics and then I see some pics the first time and they have the date of a week before -_-

Anyway, some pics from the last days of December are missing ... they will be in the first update of January 2015.

where is the first half of january?

Added the pics from the first half of January 2015

download links don't work can you make a torrent please?

download links don't work can you make a torrent please?

I can make a torrent of slightly organized (by name from 2012-present) if you'd like. I won't update it for newer releases though. Thanks uploader btw.

ok m8 thanks go for it and can you post the link to torrent here? cheerz

Direct download link doesn't work.. You click the image and it puts you through a random site.

**Hidden Content: Like to see the content** liked the post and it's still like that.

For all of you who're having problems with the downloads ... The downloads are all working fine. If some of you can't "read" the message saying "like the post to see the content" then you just have to click on "Like" on the right side under the post to unlock the content. And this "content" are the download links. The picture "Download" (and the arrow) is just an indication for the hidden content.

Then click on a link of this hidden content and you're redirected to Linkcrypt, where you have to fill in a captcha. After that you can see the links to download the file. If Linkcrypt isn't working then try out another browser and/or wait a few hours and try it again. If you have an adblocker installed it's possible that you can't access the site, but in this case you'll get a message which says "disable your adblocker".

All other problems have nothing to do with me, so it won't help you anything to say so. I won't directly link the files since they were deleted twice already ... and since I'm using Linkcrypt and the "Like to see content" system they never got deleted.

Most of the messages I get "I can't see the download links" and "I can't download" etc etc. are just because the people aren't able to read the message "Like the post to see content" and after over ten comments and messages I'm not in the mood for the messages anymore. People who're asking nicely I'll answer but on the other hand ... if someone is asking for a mirror because they aren't able to see the hidden content then I'll most likely not answer anymore since I think a little bit of common sense should be present. Besides you won't see the mirror too if you won't click on "like".

In short: I'll not upload any mirrors and I won't change the system the downloads are working. I can't do anything if you can't download the files except to give you the hint "click on like and then on the links" ... everything else is out of my control since I can't find out why you can't visit linkcrypt or why you get other errors of the site.

For the people who thought "Like" and "Thanks" are the same (which is true in some forums) it's not.

1jrt4g.jpg

@Thread owner, sorry for causing trouble.

Okie dokes my torrents up.

Attachments

• Disorganized Narutopixx.zip.torrent
    10.2 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: Shizusan

well uncompressed its 546mb but thanks for the *free* upload not like some idiots that try to charge you for it with VIP memberships or the like, bunch of wankers lol cheers m8 your a torrent gentleman.

Each year the file sizes are around 300mb I'm guessing what that torrent contain is not even half of what the thread provides?

Added the pics from the second half of January 2015

Added the pics from the first half of February 2015

2015 update file seems to have been deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls