[Utility] (Request) Program HScenes.

O

Owll99

Hi.

Is there a mod who allow you to program HScenes ?

For exemple, you can choose multiple animations and they play normally or randomly, with an option to set the lenght of the animations, etc...

That would be difficult to make ?

Someone is motivated ?

Last edited:
i thought of that. but its not easy to make such a mod.
Basically i thought of a mod to enhance the studio, which allows you to have a timeline where you can set camera positions, animation changes and so on. Together with a "player" component one could record and play such "compositions". But there is of course a lot of work to be done.
And i have heard that the upcoming update may contain a similar function like this. It seems it only allows to set camera positions, but maybe this can be enhanced to other things as well...

Reactions: keycode17
Oh ok, i see, yeah that would be great.

I think we'll see what are the new update features tomorrow.

Oh and i really like your plugin btw, all the options are nice, but the POV one is a game changer when you don't have VR.

So thank you, i guess ? :P

Oh ok, i see, yeah that would be great.

I think we'll see what are the new update features tomorrow.

Oh and i really like your plugin btw, all the options are nice, but the POV one is a game changer when you don't have VR.

So thank you, i guess ? :P

3dsexvilla sequencer is great to collage animations pose. Honey select not have sequencer :( and not have a rpogram to create animated pose:(

Well, you can still use Fraps or any other program that can record ingame activities. Then, it is also possible to create your own hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread