Hello everyone! I would like to request: Could someone please convert this mod for studio https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-honey-select-22620657 to male outfit (like a fullbody costume) for the game. I need a normal version (no nude). Could it be possible?
View attachment 23470

Hello everyone! I would like to request: Could someone please convert this mod for studio https://www.patreon.com/posts/mod-honey-select-22620657 to male outfit (like a fullbody costume) for the game. I need a normal version (no nude). Could it be possible?
View attachment 23470

Hello,

Can anyone find/make some Nike Pro shorts and sports bras clothing items? I seem to be missing some fitness wear for this game.

Kind of like in the pic. Fitness_Club_1K.jpg

Hi! I need HELP!

Does anyone know where to download DillDoe's "One Fuck Man" mod? All the links I've found are dead!

I want to have a bald hair style for females, but this seems to be the only mod that allows this.

Unless there are OTHER mods out there for bald hair styles for women?

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hello I was looking for a futa mod for the female characters in this game, but couldn't find any so far anywhere.
And even when I found a link like that, the link is broken or the file has just been removed for some reason, if anyone could help to find an actual working futa mod, it would be appreciated, thanks.

hi help me i have hs unlimited from fakku all models from this side or rob22 hat no head and the closing is not in the game waht is the problem please send me a message

any fellas here interested in making a sleeveless crop-top sailor shirt? I know there's a mod for just the sleeveless top and one for a crop top sailor shirt but I haven't found one that combines the two.

trying to replicate this outfit:

1503123094789.jpg

Last edited:
does anyone have a link or download of Dilldoe's One Fuck Man? Pm if you have a link or at least willing to share

Gostaria de solicitar os trajes de "Millena" e de Ninja DOA3, do SBPR fosse transferidos para o HS

projeto.jpg

I would like a mod that makes flip-flops realistic, as in, the sole part actually detaches from a character's heel depending on how their feet bend. I imagine it'd be as easy as making it so Sandals or Beach Sandals stay completely flat and parallel to the toes.

Leotard request

Hi guys, could anyone create this leotard or something with similar cuts, on the basis of some existing mode, or brand new?

01.png02.png03.png04.png

Need some help´. I've been trying to remember what plugin does the hi res scene cards save. and what are the key combinations. Thanks in advance.

So is there anyway to add more dance animations?

I see the same few animations in every Illusion game. Would be nice to be a ble to import pre made animation or create some ourselves.

There is no section for Honey select 2? or all these mods support Honey select 2 as well?

Not sure if thread is still active, but is there any mod with only the anus with betterpenetration? Meaning it can open and close automatically during penetration

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls