A request to designers out there

Hello all,

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I have been looking for some character cards for Illusion games such as Honey Select that I have been unable to find. As I do not really have the talent to make these myself I figured I'd put a request out there to any designers who wanted a challenge. I am looking for a cast of characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, particularly Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg, Faith Lehane, and Dawn Summers. I have the base game with no added clothing or textures. If anyone feels they can accomplish the design and creation of these character cards I would be very appreciative.

Also, I have been unable to find any clear instructions on how to import a character into the game. If someone would be willing to give me that information I would also be grateful.

Thanks a bunch.

Re: [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Hello all,

I am new to this site and this is my first post. I have been looking for some character cards for Illusion games such as Honey Select that I have been unable to find. As I do not really have the talent to make these myself I figured I'd put a request out there to any designers who wanted a challenge. I am looking for a cast of characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, particularly Buffy Summers, Willow Rosenberg, Faith Lehane, and Dawn Summers. I have the base game with no added clothing or textures. If anyone feels they can accomplish the design and creation of these character cards I would be very appreciative.

Also, I have been unable to find any clear instructions on how to import a character into the game. If someone would be willing to give me that information I would also be grateful.

Thanks a bunch.

Does anyone have or know where to find the sk0jay Gantz Outfit mod files? All of the current links I've found are dead or not working

You all know. SFM lab has so so many mods can we get some of them imputinto HS? like equipment wise and so on? here are a few links that would be ammaaaziinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng in HS becuase SFM takes forever to do anyhting in.

https://sfmlab.com/item/2911/
https://smutba.se/project/205/
https://smutba.se/project/194/
https://sfmlab.com/item/2585/

just as two examples. there is also a gigatic sex sounds pack that can be used on there, and all the fun kinky things like MLP to smurfette for all the kinks no one talks about.

Also can we get a junk mod. You cant really do anything to change the shape, balls, nothing. I remember in sex villa you could alter everything just about, or how about alternate dicks like oh say working remodles of the dongs and so on to attach and overide?

and about futa. if the character files are just code with variables can we cut the male penis code out and put it into the female codebase, dependingon whatever langauge the game is written in, allowing the character data to be basically both at the same time?

about futa mod, there's already a mod out on hongfire that replaces male model with female model while in game. although a bit iffy with model sizing so you have to adjust scaling or just make the fem model shorter/proportionate to the bigger default futa model sizing

Hey. You can make a mod with a set of short socks in Honey Select. Or tell me how to make a pair of socks. These are about two-color black and white.View attachment 19756

Last edited:
ben using the futa mod. I thought I was rendering it wrong, the girls are gigantic. hm, alright. still, id like to have more options for the male bits, especially if making like a werewolf or something bestial, need the right gear for it.

Its been a few days and I have three mod requests or need to know where they are if it exsists please.

1. Parts Collector: When you snapshot a character and it saves, along with the bone file, why is there not something that saves a list of the parts in a text file, this would make it so much easier for finding the missing clothing items and stuff.

2. Acessories. I would like to use the bazillions of accessories I have for Studio in the main game, how do I enable this? I would also relly like more animal parts, like digitgrade legs, muzzles, even handpaws and so on, its possible to slowly, slowly make em one at a time one part at a time but scuplted parts would make it easier so some kinda mod to do that? \

3. Hands and feet reziser, comeon, we can resize everything else, this makes pairing certain animations really difficult.

4. Autosave when making a character to avoid losing progress in the case of a crash.

Thats about it for now o.o

I am trying to find maps from nature like forest with no structures built by man, or objects such as trees, bushes etc ..
Is there any such content for Honey Select?

aodai.jpg
I want clothe for honey select

Could someone please direct me to a link for the Jansk outfit mod/ I had it in an older build of the game and I had to reset the folder, can't seem to find the outfit mod anywhere :(

Hello, i know this is a super old post but i'm grasping at straws. I'm trying to find the acc summon mod. I've been looking for friggin days. and so many character cards i want to try require it.

Sorry to ask here, I asked on Hongfire and they deleted my question

I had a version of the game I was playing, cards and mods and all, which recently got deleted, when my computer died. I am building from scratch all over again ( I have my backups thank goodness of my characters and mods)

The version I downloaded was a 4GB torrent file from gamestorrent.co and it's perfect (The Fakku version) and translated in English fully

But it is permanently windowed which I don't know how to fix, I can't go full screen

Can anyone help me to know if my mod requests below exist, and please point me in the right direction

1. Camera control via mouse: I use to be able to pan around and only zoom in using the arrow keys, now I can't, I hold down the mouse and nothing moves.

2. Squirting. The girl used to squirt every time she came, and now nothing

3. Creampie (sorry for being too direct) but you could see the result after finishing and now that doesn't happen

4. Tutorial for installation of new version of the game, I brought it on eBay and the Japanese instructions are doing my head in (regardless of 3 years of studying Japanese)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I remember seeing a mod for male clothing that looked like old peasant medieval outfits. Does anyone know where I can find this?

So I feel paranoid, I was quite sure I saw a mod that counters GGmod's floating male character by adjusting legs bend of female character, but I can't find it anywhere!

Is there a transparent/translucent Blouse/Sailor/Tank Top mod available anywhere? I'm looking for ones that makes the undergarments visible.

Apologies for Length I can explain

"NOTE: I don't expect you to make all or even any of these just am laying all cards on table END NOTE"

I apologize if this came across as rude I tried making it as short as possible, which led to it sounding Rude

I would some Mass Effect Characters, (second Highest Priority) (yes i know some already exist but i can't find ashley williams at all for example) Cadet Tracer's Outfit or with her included wearing it (Highest Priority) (i have either TGA files or MMD Files) Digidestined Characters, (PNG files found in Artificial Girl 3 PNG's i think) (not Digimon) Mobile Suit Gundam Characters, (the mobile suit gundam (i can list specific shows (which is why it is low priority)) request is a low priority but there are some KK PNG files) and finally Rainbow 6 Siege Females. I will list specific character(s) if needed but any are ok.

Last edited:
Please somebody, create this Majestic creature outfits (Catelyn)

Catelyn_-_Return_-_02.png

Hello, I'd like to request a beautiful and sexy looking character from Contra Return (android game).. called Catelyn..

That is her appearance, can somebody please create that character card? Or just outfit??

Thank you for reading, hope somebody would help me..Catelyn_-_Return_-_02.png

Catelyn_-_Return_-_02.png

Can somebody create a character card, or just Outfit of this character??? She's from Contra Return.. Android Game.. please help me.. thanks

Hello, can someone make a character mod of Maria Anederson in SB3? I like her very much. Thanks in advance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25