Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Real Life Girl

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Anime Girl

Votes: 65 41.7%
  • Both of Them

Votes: 66 42.3%

• Total voters
Well, it comes down to personal comfort about reject reality. Personally, I have not found anyone attractive that actually held my interest. This is in the real world. Let me be brutally honest, I'm average looking but there's people who look worse than me. And that's me going to different places for different reasons other than looking for someone to have a decent relationship with.

On the other hand, you can pick whatever 2D girls you want. At your convenience.

Reactions: Lord Zero
Well if you actually had the choice, I think just about anyone would go for an anime girl. Why? Because the typical anime girl is designed after someone's ideal. You are bound to be able to find SOME anime girl that almost exactly fits your brains ideal for what you want from a relationship/girl. This is basically impossible to do in real life.

Even though I don't think I've ever really fan-boyed much over any character, I've also never gotten into a relationship offline either. Somewhat like Hatori's problem is, I've basically never found someone that I find both attractive and can see myself talking to for more than half an hour. Though likewise I've never actually gone looking for someone either (for the most part I'm pretty apathetic...). Maybe someday I will stumble upon someone, maybe I will not. Both outcomes seem fine.

Well if you actually had the choice, I think just about anyone would go for an anime girl. Why? Because the typical anime girl is designed after someone's ideal. You are bound to be able to find SOME anime girl that almost exactly fits your brains ideal for what you want from a relationship/girl. This is basically impossible to do in real life.

Even though I don't think I've ever really fan-boyed much over any character, I've also never gotten into a relationship offline either. Somewhat like Hatori's problem is, I've basically never found someone that I find both attractive and can see myself talking to for more than half an hour. Though likewise I've never actually gone looking for someone either (for the most part I'm pretty apathetic...). Maybe someday I will stumble upon someone, maybe I will not. Both outcomes seem fine.

I love Tomoyo from Clannad. Thats just my ideal kind of girl. Beautiful, strong, really smart, clever, really determinated in anything she does, prideful, but also willing to do anything for me, as i would do for her.

I know that its an ideal that i will never find in real life... -_-u so i guess i would pick fantasy over reality if that does satisfies my needs.

Then again, no 2d girl will ever support you irl. At least until they start making androids. From then i guess that we will
need to build human artificially like in Ergo Proxy, since most people would choose their fantasy like ideal partners in the shape
of a machine tailored specifically to their wishes.

I love Tomoyo from Clannad. Thats just my ideal kind of girl. Beautiful, strong, really smart, clever, really determinated in anything she does, prideful, but also willing to do anything for me, as i would do for her.

I know that its an ideal that i will never find in real life... -_-u so i guess i would pick fantasy over reality if that does satisfies my needs.

Then again, no 2d girl will ever support you irl. At least until they start making androids. From then i guess that we will
need to build human artificially like in Ergo Proxy, since most people would choose their fantasy like ideal partners in the shape
of a machine tailored specifically to their wishes.
I fear that women will soon be obsolete.
With technology like:
http://www.switched.com/2010/07/27/japanese-researchers-invent-holograms-you-can-touch/
and
http://www.innovationtoronto.com/2010/02/pressure-sensitive-technology/
we could do so much...

Couple that technology with some realistic and responsive AI (think Love Plus) and you're good to go.
With today's technology, it could be done with ease..
Kinda scary to think about these things if you're female. ;-;

It would, however, be slightly more difficult to create custom personalities tailored specifically to a person's needs.
But template personalities could be used for artificial women and dialogue could change based on what traits or personality type you select (think Artificial Girl or most illusion games)

Anyways... I don't deal with "real" women very well. Being bullied by girls for years is probably the cause of my uneasiness with most females. 2d women can never hurt you or leave you. <3
There is no fear in a relationship with a 2d woman besides the fear of finishing her route or her running out of dialogue after getting too emotionally attached.
I feel like I'm sounding very creepy right now...

Reactions: Lord Zero
[MENTION=42969]hkwh01[/MENTION]; Thats just plain freaky.

If it would be possible to date with an anime girl I would definietly choose that option, especially the cool women type (like Saeko from HOTD)

real life girl for sure. because as awesome as anime girls are, they can't cook for me ;D

Would love to have an Anime girl. Tamako and Anko! Haha. Of course I'm a human being so the practical(for the majority) would be a live and kicking Human Girl. :(

:confused:

I made a post here after all.... o.o so weird...And I suggested having the option to select both...

But it's like it never happened.

I fear that women will soon be obsolete.

Kinda scary to think about these things if you're female. ;-;

have you ever heard of those things called otome games?:digoil:

female is not the only gender that can be simulated digitaly(-_-)

Hurra equality... not.

I think that since girls have several toys already, they already beat us to the punch. I dont trust
those onahole things. They look creepy. And i would feel shame for the rest of my life if i purchased one.
It would be like labeling myself as a complete loser.

Still, compare the amount of otome games to bishoujo games.
There really isn't much like that out there for girls.
I doubt many people would be interested in creating robot otaku guys for girls. ^_^;

Well it depends on the evolving market and how people are influenced by it.

I still lost interest in women around me due to their... appearance, characteristics, personality, etc does not reach the standards I desire. I will wait till the day, after going different paths of life, seeing different places and environments, before I give up on them. Entirely.

In the mean time, Anime girls are more favorable but real life girls need to improve on a variety of things. Looks is great but there's more to relationships than that.

I'll take what i can get, but the fact of the matter is an anime chick is fake and a real woman can actually put out, if you know what i mean.

Very funny topic shashasha, given the situation im in i would say anime girl only
in my place 90% of them arent worth anything at all (inside or outside)
if you cant interpret what im saying.

It basicaly depends of the culture and social individuals that surrounds you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?