Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Real Life Girl

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Anime Girl

Votes: 65 41.7%
  • Both of Them

Votes: 66 42.3%

• Total voters
Real life. You can't actually play with anime girls.

If anime girls were real though, I think they could be superior. I mean even the flat chested girls average B or C cups, and average has to be like C-DD lol... Besides, even the "ugly" anime girls look totally cute. You have to consider personality too. I mean, it's fantasy. If they were real of course they'd be better, since they were actually created as a fantasy. Not to mention if they obeyed hentai rules... Just have sex with her and she'll automatically love it and fall in love with you, even if it was rape.

So yeah, it's hard for real girls to stack up to that, if anime girls were actually real. But luckily they're not tangible so we still have a chance. :P

If you create you're own Anime Girl. She will never betray you and she will get more beautiful the better you get at creating her.
And when advanced simulation technology comes around, you get to live with her. That is my argument and opinion.

:menft:

Taking this thread as a amusement discussion, I'll like to say currently Anime is better than real life girls. Even if I exclude authentic beauty for the sake of the discussion, characteristics, personality and attributes aren't too narrow to none in variation in where I live.

Exciting girls? Does that sound good? Both anime girls and real life girls combined. For example girls that use anime girls to formulate their own personality as well as tie in her thoughts and feeling to an individualized self, admittedly it may be hard to find who your are at the early years about 5 - 13ish why not make yourself who you want to be? One MUST consider that it can be detrimental to form around a cliche in anime. SUCH as Tsundere, or Onii-chan for me it always combining the idealistic quality of anime and the realistic quality of a real women to look around. Exciting, but don't rely on just an ideal a person must be able to find the difference of real and unreal. I just use it to further discover a person. But all n' all I prefer the real girls.

Still, Japan! Get on that yandere hit squad.

(Hopefully I made some sense, I actually just typed my thoughts down.)

Edit: One must consider that anime is a form of cartoons and use satire as well as stereotypes to form a character.

I prefer both anime and real life gals. Since I like to be touch by real life gals and I like to watch gals *refers to anime girls*. ;) I get the best of both world. WAHAHAHAH :D

anime girls. They are however you want them to be, you cannot beat a girl that is whatever you want her to be.

Real girls are... well, they are real, I think that somewhat sums them up in actuality and quality.

None.
Due to the fact that you cant date/marry/etc an anime girl and also the fact that i am not interested in real life love relationship.

I wish they would make a real-life equivalent of an anime girl... I'm thinking a robot with a body like Hatsune Miku, and a personality of some tsundere loli :D

One day...

Well, we all know that I'm married to Izaya... Is he a man? Is he a woman? I'm not too sure. Maybe he's both. But to me, Izaya is more than an anime character! He is more than just a real person! HE DEFIES ALL LOGIC AND REASON!!

Lol they seem like they would be useful? Should be able to do quite a lot considering their size and how technology would probably be when theyre feasible~

This is true. But I wonder... Will they feel like humans? Or will they be just hunks of metal? :reallyconfused:

Damn Sova... doubting Izaya's existence.

Hmm in chobits didnt they advance to almost be the same as humans except for the fact that theyre machines and thus heavier?

To be honest im afraid that someday i will completly reject reality and find confort only in the 2d world. I secretly crave for that to happen.

Well, anime girls. A fictional character can be whatever you want it to. Though that`s not to say I wouldn`t be with a real woman, then I`d just be weird. It`s just a matter of finding one that I like. Most of the girls I know that are my age annoy the hell outta me and I hardly ever meet one that seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I guess I`ll wait a few years, older women are more mature right? They`re not like men are they? Cause we stay children for the rest of our lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.