Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Real Life Girl

Votes: 19 12.2%
  • Anime Girl

Votes: 65 41.7%
  • Both of Them

Votes: 66 42.3%

• Total voters
There are times where I found both Anime and Real Life females to be dominant over the other, but I just see Anime females as a sort of 'filler' until I settle down and have a family (which I do not plan on doing for a while).

Would cool with a anime-girl to living, but unfortunately is this not real...~

Hmm, well picking anime girls over real I think would benefit the world in a positive way. Just look at how many people are in the world today, back in early 2000 we had around 5 or so billion humans on earth but we now have over 7 billion. Jobs are decreasing for this reason as well but there is alot to blame on that part not just too many humans. I think its best that we start to lower the worlds population though and a machine like this might just be a alternative to a better tomorrow in a sense.

Hahaha true(*´∀`)ノ

But in all seriousness I'm not sure, it sure wouldn't help us economically especially here in the first world. Sure, maybe in countries with high birth rates but that's also partly because poorer families need children, especially boys to help out with their income. But here in the first world we kind of need more children as we're getting more and more economically dependant and we've got too little employees in the formal sector compared to the number of those who don't work (or work in the informal sector, which is decreasing anyway in most countries at least here in the EU). And this is becoming a larger problem as we're living a lot longer as time and time goes by, and breeding a lot less

But yeah at one point there's gonna be too little resources for everyone unless the world ends in one month but anyway..

I prefer real girls, maybe a few years back I would've thought differently but damnn .. ladies ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

real life ones you can talk to and be friends with~<3 :runhappy:
you can even dress up as an anime one if you wanted to :P
I know there's a girl out there for all you guys :P (or a guy if you're a girl~)

Which one do you like most?

This is kind of a vague question, I'm guessing your asking in a romantic way.

I'd have to say RL girls win by default, to say that anime girls are better would be to admit that I prefer to live in my head rather then the real world. And with that said.....

Looking at it from a crazy minded prescriptive, I could not answer your question as I've never met an anime girl in RL :P if it were possible to materialize an anime girl in reality my opinion would probably be different..... Mind you, bringing something prefect into this world would almost certainly corrupt it........

I'll get back to you on this question when they bring out real VR tech, or life like androids become mass production.....

eehhh...... :surprised:

i prefer netiher of them lol :laughpanda:

for now :desire:

-----

I prefer both cause you can't really stop liking female anime heroines :))) plus you can like more than one
real life girls are fun to talk to. the difference is that you have to be more sincere to them

Real girl in cosplay and problem solved.
Can't likely do some nasty stuff you see in hentai though.

Am I mad if I'm not attracted to pretty cosplayers but only their anime counterparts? :lmao:

This is what I do sooooo... I'm going to say neither.

1156461703436op3.gif

big%20sight%20anime%2070032.jpg

80645460.jpg

80645461.jpg

80645465.jpg

housen_ryofu_from_battle_vixens_figure_06.jpg

Last edited:
I like both <3
(still..nothing beats real ones.. if you know what I mean :x)

:nosebleed:

haha there are 2.5D games.

anyway only real girls (but my tastes are for those ones that resemble anime girls especially tsundere ones :nosebleed:)

Both, there isent much diffrence in anime and real once in my opinion xD

I can only say one thing.

One cannot be compared to the other. Anime girls are awesome, they're bound to their character flaws, real girls are really much MUCH more troublesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.