OMG NICE UPDATE :v

Jacx Kuok

Elite Member
Dec 2, 2011
Lol ... That nice user interface ... who is this web site' s developer??

all though I am not to short who actually did the graphic design which might have been ignis.

yeah, look very nice but its kinda slow, hope it'll get stable soon :)

new systems are often buggy, it will settle down soon.

every time a new software is used, its often buggy.

it will adjust slowly.

It's me and Checkmate. He does mostly the codes and I do mostly the graphics.

And thank you for the kind words ^^

It looks vibrantly smart & sleek!
I've a cute member badge <3
Perfect~

『I see a perv is still a perv even with new forum design ^_^』

XD..... The forum can change a million times over but I still be a perv...... (^∇^)

『Seems that I will need to adjust my profile background picture since it grew wider with new design though...』

『Well, accessing your profile is easy by just picking your profile from 1 of your posts, from picking other options like Private Message you can also visit settings and stuff...』

It's annoying that i can't get into my profile like before also i would like the "My Activity" from the profile not to be in first? And let the "Visitor Messeges" be there as always? I would prefer the "My Activity be after the "Visitors Messege"

But generelay the new look is awesome :)

Thank you [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] ;

『Well, other than scroll down on siggies I like everything about the new design for now :P』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.