OMG NICE UPDATE :v

Hmm... scrolling siggies... perhaps it could be an optional thing? Dunno..~ But i do understand the reason for them..~ (Seems that siggy limits also seem to be gone? xD

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

It's annoying that i can't get into my profile like before also i would like the "My Activity" from the profile not to be in first? And let the "Visitor Messeges" be there as always? I would prefer the "My Activity be after the "Visitors Messege"
It's temporary, but for now, you should be able to click on your username or avatar on any of your posts. As about the "my activity" panel, it comes by default with the recent vBulletin (that's the name of the forum software we use) upgrade, so please deal with it. It won't be removed as doing so may have too many unintended consequences.

『Well, other than scroll down on siggies I like everything about the new design for now :P』
Well, it's a neat way to enforce the signature limit rule and ensure that nobody has overly tall signatures, so.

But the signature is change to 300px.. Lol too small :v 350 can ??
500x300 has always been the limitation we impose on signature usage on this site. We'll see if 300px in height turns out to be too small a number to consider the additional non-intrusive elements (such as text) that often accompany a signature image.

『Yes, a space for a line or 2 more of text is all I need to be happy ^_^』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]