Corona Virus people losing there minds.

sim123321

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just got back from wally world(walmart). The place is cleaned out, no cheese, paper products, vegetables are almost gone, canned food shelf is almost empty. Even the dog food was almost all gone. I had to buy
the pochi a 50lb bag of his grub since that is all they had in what he will eat.
They are closing all the food places and stores for like two weeks where I live in New Jersey. So I am going and filling my trucks with gas, heading to the liquor store to get beer for a couple of weeks, and sadly heading to the gun shop to pick up a couple of hundred rounds of ammo just in case. I live in the boonies sorta so it should not be a problem, but the last time things went to hell their was looting and robberies when the hurricane wiped out services a few years ago.
All this over something that is nothing more than a flu. More people die from getting run over each day. What a sorry state of affairs.

Where I am from everybody is obsessed about alcohol based hand cleaner and it is practically gone from the stores. I usually use it for cleaning brushes when I paint so I was looking for it, but using this staff to clean one's hands on a regular bases can lead to severe skin problem. On the other hand the soap was still on the shelves.

Users who are viewing this thread