[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

A Shaman

VcM0q43.png

These yuusha maps bring back so many memories. Thanks for sharing these! Will download them tonight.

Can I ask which domes are you using? They look better than the ones I have.

They are from YashiroAmamiya Mod thread on HongFire. They might be the same you have, I just scale them up a bunch and lower them to get a nice effect.

Reactions: sin07
Uploading of new work I did. The fairy get captured in forest and forced to sex with goblin. It is the luck that fairies have stretchy insides thanks to magic life. Mod used for stomach deform is BotebaraSet+v2 by "Stearyl" (ステさん) in Japan which also contain prolapse anus and vagina to use too. Special lines add with Manga Studio 5.

Also uploading of old practice scenes for fairy hentai manga. Learning use of Studio is very hard sometime.

Last edited:
Hey guys! Me and GIL were talking about the shadow bug in Honey Select and while discussing how we handled it in our pictures I decided I'd make a small tutorial on how I handle it in my pictures! Think of this as a "shadow bug b-gone" tutorial! I specifically made this to hopefully help those that are just starting to post pics in the studio and using some of the awesome maps that our modders have provided us with!

This is a GIMP tutorial, so handling the shadow bug is all done in post work! I'm no expert in post work so advanced Photoshop or GIMP users may already know how to do this! Here's a shot of the bug in studio:

Bw2KNgUU.png

And with a little work in GIMP the shadows are fixed like so...

UXcjgPVm.png

Here's the tutorial for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vuZDaE6l0

Last edited:
Reactions: patchie
Hey guys! Me and GIL were talking about the shadow bug in Honey Select and while discussing how we handled it in our pictures I decided I'd make a small tutorial on how I handle it in my pictures! Think of this as a "shadow bug b-gone" tutorial! I specifically made this to hopefully help those that are just starting to post pics in the studio and using some of the awesome maps that our modders have provided us with!

This is a GIMP tutorial, so handling the shadow bug is all done in post work! I'm no expert in post work so advanced Photoshop or GIMP users may already know how to do this! Here's a shot of the bug in studio:

Bw2KNgUU.png

And with a little work in GIMP the shadows are fixed like so...

UXcjgPVm.png

Here's the tutorial for those interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vuZDaE6l0

That tutorial is a saver!!! For me actually. Lolz

@Elrodeus
great video, I usually disable the shadows and keep only lights when I encounter this problem (like in pic below), but this is quite an easy solution
btw you got a sexy voice :D

welcoming a new morning

@Ramoram: Yea it's a nifty way to keep the shadows correct in spite of the bug!! Them Photoshop skills!!

@Patchie: lol thank you for the compliment! Don't think I've ever gotten that one before!

@Ramoram: Yea it's a nifty way to keep the shadows correct in spite of the bug!! Them Photoshop skills!!

@Patchie: lol thank you for the compliment! Don't think I've ever gotten that one before!

I'd never had thought you having such a manly voice if I hadn't heard it myself.
I'm almost jelly... just almost.

@patchie: ah, morning blaze... I used to live like that for quite a while. But everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

@Xiro: haha, I'll pile on too! Indeed, you have a great voice. At first I was like "wtf, 12 minutes?" but after a while, I sort of wished you rambled for an hour or two more :D
We need a PPP clearly (picture perv podcast)

@Syncroz: It's hard to think I've gotten so many compliments on my voice. I'm getting jelly too. Lol.

@Gil: Yea I was actually aiming for like 5-6 minutes, but I rather assume the watcher knows nothing, rather than assume they know something they don't...so I just kind of treated it like I was showing someone for the first time thay wasnt familiar with any of it lol. It ran a bit long.

As far as the podcast, that might be fun to do actually lol. I've never done anything like that before but if we could actually get some content to talk about (current comics, pinups etc) it could be fun. Would have to be careful what content to pick though. Not to mention I'd feel weird reviewing my own shit...

"Just look at all the cum poor Miki got pumped in there. Note the attention to detail and all the cum bubbles."

/sexyvoice
/swoon

Last edited:
Having fun still learning about adding maps, items and material settings. Can almost make it look better then original game items and maps already and still have a lot to learn.
20170212011947284.png
20170212012832980.png
20170212010753476.png
20170212015135470.png

The Boner's last stand

oZCSc3Iq.png

M02T4z.png

-------------------------------

One big sperm
AuWzE7Hvr.png

*iWTF is pretty wonky since yesterday...I'm real lucky just to upload three out of the supposed five...

You're doing some great things LovelySurrealDream. I tell ya...every time I see your girl I think her ass gets bigger. Not that I'm complaining...I'm an ass man myself. She's just the right amount of loli mixed with the right amount of fantasy lol.

BTW, you have no idea how much I have to keep refraining from shortening your name to LSD. Then I realized that your initials would be a drug. Then I looked back at your name. Then I realized you probably did that on purpose.

lol

The Boner's last stand...

"THAT'S NO SPACE STATION!!!"

Yeah I been on a month vacation and back from visiting Thailand. Some days if I don't having anything going on I like to microdose on a little acid and mod/edit in 3d software all day, makes it really fun. As long as its not to much and get caught in some kind of programming loop hole. I posted a few of my finished maps too in my mod thread.

And yes her ass did get a little bigger when I discovered the additional bone modifier mod, but don't let her innocence full you, she can be a whore sometimes. :)
20170212072948917.png

The ISD Insatiable, one of its bomber pilot, and the lady Admiral ruining someone's day (of love)...!

yN8g6Ek.jpg

2576FSX.jpg

CIrXQuMpy.jpg

ygl8tZmVA.jpg

IeZ9Ri.jpg

vS1lILy0.jpg

lCgtB1pO85.jpg

jK3ZBa8k.jpg

CvjwkNIOG.jpg

0N6qF.jpg

7DwEOMS.jpg

yjA42.jpg

TIE Advanced...?
4a9UTbQw.png

Starfighters and how they fit into the doorway
S2ygj5cMO.png

"I thought the TIEs are supposed to be small?"
S2ygj5cMO.png

ISD Insatiable and its new, miniaturized TIE Bombers
LvH1O2Bpj.png

NUztX.png

TIE...Abomination?
vZO5NzdUW.png

Being a slut cheerleader is tiresome...
but I get free skin moisturizer which is cum

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?
TheFihr wrote on Esan's profile.
[110526][May-Be SOFT] へんし~ん!!!~パンツになってクンクンペロペロ~ ワン・ツー・パック!
Mexashare and Katfile links are borken can we get re-upload?
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, almost RJ01034281 mexa links are dead, please could you reupload these?
yan_yan wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, Could you please re-upload RJ01133991 ?

☄️RELEASE☄️[231229][メスイキラボ] 【メスイキ地獄】究極のガチイキメソッド本 ちんぽメスイキ・潮吹き乳首イキ メスイキ性感開発バイブル編
jike1233 wrote on Shine's profile.
would you update this file [May] 八星帝 [RJ01004084].the old download link is 404 and the newest version is 1.70