[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

So, I've been playing a bit of RE7 and felt a bit inspired.
Monsterous Futa, anyone?
50wDQj6W.png

And yeah, been a bit slow progress on the monster/tentacle part. Don't think that I'll port all
of them monster due to, as you might see, that I do need to make new textures to them... and there's quite a few monster.
Beyond that I did manage to mess up my studio just a little bit, gotta fix that at some point as well.
Anyhow, enjoy the rest of the weekend!
:akazukin_cya:

I'm really excited to hear you're still porting them! Take your time Syncroz, and thanks for working on them for Honey Select!!

I'm really excited to hear you're still porting them! Take your time Syncroz, and thanks for working on them for Honey Select!!

I suspect that the new tentacles/tentacle objects that I am meshing up will have you even more excited. A tad pointier tips and such.
Currently just meshes, not textured or even added yet, so no wip previews just yet. Soon enough I hope!

Monsterous Futa, anyone?
50wDQj6W.png

And yeah, been a bit slow progress on the monster/tentacle part. Don't think that I'll port all
of them monster due to, as you might see, that I do need to make new textures to them... and there's quite a few monster.
Beyond that I did manage to mess up my studio just a little bit, gotta fix that at some point as well.
Nice to see ya postin', Syncroz, even if it wasn't really my thing! What did you mess up with your studio, btw?

Nice to see ya postin', Syncroz, even if it wasn't really my thing! What did you mess up with your studio, btw?
My bg pictures/colorwheel didn't work at all, and some of studio shaders seem to have gone bonkers. Both issues has more or less been
fixed, but I do need to re-configure my, so far, ported objects.

I bet that it is that horse dong, huh? That scary horse dong from way before, right?
The ultimate defence that kept Casjan out of Mustelheim :whistle:

Monsterous Futa, anyone?
50wDQj6W.png

This brings a tear to my eyes, so beautiful. Glad to see you posting again and with some creatures to boot! I am also excited that you are still bringing your creatures to HS. HS studio is maturing quite nicely, it was pretty shitty at the start but modders introduced a lot of fixes and add-ons that make it better tenfold. But the item management still sucks though just like SBPR.

Boody Hatsumi

it's been a while since my last post and visit, hope ya'll doing well.

w9m4E08C.jpg

Didn't do much but hope you'll like it

Cheers
FSJOKU The Motorhead

This brings a tear to my eyes, so beautiful. Glad to see you posting again and with some creatures to boot! I am also excited that you are still bringing your creatures to HS. HS studio is maturing quite nicely, it was pretty shitty at the start but modders introduced a lot of fixes and add-ons that make it better tenfold. But the item management still sucks though just like SBPR.

Personally I made several List files currently ranging from 01 to 20, each list has 100 slots in it. The idea is to have a list for each
item modder that I may get item mods from, and/or for mods that I make myself. Also easy to uninstall mods that way.
Had the same idea for SBPR, much easier for an individual modder to add/update item mods that way, rather than having a single
person updating or deciding what mods that fits in the "offical" list (i.e HoH were never in the offcial HF list).
I think it's a rather nice way to manage the items, I doubt it will become a thing for either SBPR or HS though, but it's how I roll.

I kinda faint from the thought of how much I have to port from SBPR to be able to take such shoots that I want to in HF.
I bet Illusion will have a new studio out by the time I get done... it never ends o.o

I bet that it is that horse dong, huh? That scary horse dong from way before, right?
The ultimate defence that kept Casjan out of Mustelheim :whistle:
Yes... that freaky monstrosity is part of it, indeed... AND the beast behind it, heh heh. And hey, wait a sec, we never attempted invasion because we had no ships to set sail with! o_O

Anyway, you must forgive me, as most likely among everyone within our community, my tastes are the most vanilla...

I know. Boring. : / How I roll; I'm a softy.

Glory Worm Sword part two: Where that hole lead to

GnHJPd942O.jpg

t14gULm.jpg

jMdBuTct.jpg

JlWLc0.jpg

fOIcb.jpg

vYrlcAObe.jpg

zrhn4Xko.jpg

aesNvDmIG.jpg

2lFSJpM.jpg

LjqQltwfF.jpg

oQtgYU.jpg

New Acquisition:
NO15jIS0nf.jpg

I have something here for you guys. I know I said I was going to start working on my blog but... I started revising one of my older characters and I ended up liking her A LOT. I MEAN A LOT. Enough to make a short comic with her. Had a spurt of ambition and just went with it. She's a character from SBPR that I ported over to HS, she's also a school teacher and named after a famous JAV Actress. That's right it's Kaho Shibuya! I also have some pinups of course. This is some pretty vanilla stuff BTW, I know, unusual for me.

Also if anyone wants the rar file for mobile/tablet view here's the mega link: https://mega.nz/#!Ow8l1L4a!bPcKmtfy8LAeJTsQ-FzyQZrbsR9pTIO2fT3BXtSJQtU

EDIT: So I fucked up the color profile for the title cover so that's why it appears Greenish on some screens and programs but corrected it and reuploaded the mega link and replaced the imgbox cover title.

Last edited:
@LovelySurrealDream: Those maps look really nice! I love how open they are!! Really good pictures as always as well! Any chance you'll be sharing these maps or were they personal mods? Either way, amazing job!

@Sin07: Oh how I missed your comics!!! And...your ladies!! She's a looker!! I have to say, I was reading your comic, and I was like "Oh shit! This is badass!" Then she said, "So much better than masturbating to that stuff on Hongfire right?" and I about fell out my chair lol!!

Okay so I've got a new episode of The Star Princesses released!!! For those of you interested visit my blog at

https://thestarprincesses.tumblr.com/

for the most up to date stuffz!! There's way too many pictures in this last episode to link here, so I'm going to instead link a few panels of Miki in the last bit of her rape scene.

Warning: There's lots of rape in this comic. If you don't like it, please don't click on the spoiler because you're about to see a magical girl getting raped.
awObpq8R.png

T3Eg0XGU.png

h5QXAJzy.png

Once I start posting pinups again I'll make sure to post them in here since most of my comic panels won't entirely make sense to post here in this thread. Here's a pinup I did from Honey Select since Dr. Bloodmoney was nice enough to port a lollipop into the studio for me!!
dkrJgVEU.png

Anyway that's all I've got for now guys! Hit me with the feedback if you're nice enough to be that guy!!

Last edited:
Small progress with cars so far. 4 out of 63. I usually complete these stuff in matter of hours. But don't expect fast release from me anymore. Kinda like losing my edge in those skills.

Saudi in Audi!
goremy2.jpg
XmMGEtrC.png

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqJDuZIcQ34

Dedicated to Car Maniac:

Fsjoku

Last edited:
OMG lol. Ramoram that video was amazing! The cars look amazing too but I'm too busy laughing at that fucking video lol

You guys really need to cool off in a...

...hot shower?
Thumbnail:
Larger IMG:

Dat Miki comeback!! Awesome!! You know what.... now she sould reverse rape them lol

You guys really need to cool off in a...

Ok I think I need this lol

--

Right now the most I'm doing with the studio is just doing random pics messing with the new awesome plugins. I have a total lack of inspiration lol But i like learning how to use them.

4HWlh6vS.png

DuZaA7X8.png

gDJlyqFY.png

8yw3NvTR.png

zfEnf7XM.png

And last but not least, I tried to improve my old SW pic lol
8UKfASYy.png

Last edited:
Dat Miki comeback!! Awesome!! You know what.... now she sould reverse rape them lol

lol. Unfortunately I'm not really into the reverse rape stuff....sowwy....my interests usually only go two ways. Vanilla, and hardcore dark rapey stuff where the girls are having all the hard stuff happen to them. I guess I'm pretty plain lol. Thanks for the feedback though! I really appreciate it! Man you did some amazing pics there too! I love all the DoA girls, I'm so stoked that Roy ported them over. I've been a huge DoA fan since I was like...15. But it's not just the girls that I'm a fan of, it's probably my favorite fighting game. I love the actual mechanics of the fights and I really feel like the perfected it in this last incarnation. I'm a Rig main : P

@Syncroz: I'm not sure if that would cool me off bro. lol That picture is amazing though...those water and smudge effects though!!!

lol. Unfortunately I'm not really into the reverse rape stuff....sowwy....my interests usually only go two ways. Vanilla, and hardcore dark rapey stuff where the girls are having all the hard stuff happen to them. I guess I'm pretty plain lol. Thanks for the feedback though! I really appreciate it! Man you did some amazing pics there too! I love all the DoA girls, I'm so stoked that Roy ported them over. I've been a huge DoA fan since I was like...15. But it's not just the girls that I'm a fan of, it's probably my favorite fighting game. I love the actual mechanics of the fights and I really feel like the perfected it in this last incarnation. I'm a Rig main : P

hehe, don't worry, it was a joke, I know your tastes and you should totally commit to them!

I too love DoA, not just because the girls but for the gameplay. I liked it sonce Doa2 on the Dreamcast! I was Hayate main at first but im Team Hitomi! Mai is also super fun to fight. Hope she's in 6 too!
Actually, I wish they tone down a lil the fanservice, if only for the fighting community could take the game more seriously. I think it's legit good.

The girls are a plus of course lol Funily MR and Honoka are far for my favorite characters... but ffor some reason I think they're the ones that feel right on HS...:whistle:

Ok I think I need this lol
That will be $5.95 an hour, rubber is not included.

@Syncroz: I'm not sure if that would cool me off bro. lol That picture is amazing though...those water and smudge effects though!!!

I'm fairly sure on that you eventually would cool off, with emphasis on eventually.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now time for a short comic strip, may the B&B war between me and TMV no longer be a cold war!
U40D2Am1.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?