[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Alright, here's some homework for you guys.
Raise one hand if you do recognize anything in this image. Raise both hands... and wave them if you're feeling
slightly excited about it. And yes, I am looking in your very direction sin07. C'mon, I know you want to wave.

NSFW ofc... yup... do we still need to say that?
Thumbnail Img:
Bigger Img:
dGVWSHSj.png
Still very much WIP, I began working on this port ~15mins before this post.
Eventually, going to mesh up some new, and (perhaps) better tentacles.

Last edited:
Oh boy, I've been waiting for those rape demons to make the jump... excellent news!

Btw, I think you misplaced the like tags. Nice trick tho, I might take it up.
And no, I don't think we need to, really.

Wait... what? "Like taaaags"!? When did that become a thing?. All I did was adding spoilers.

Edit: Wonderful, the tags missed me so much that they came uninvited. Shoo... shoo...

I hope you can pull it off LSD... I was very impressed with your last demon rig, it is incredible. The fact that you can custom-bonify a model like that is nothing short of amazing!

I don't come empty handed, btw...
u44WTq5C.png

@Ping And I call to him from my canoe, "Open a window, son... Before we all drown in your jizz of sadness."

Seriously, man. I've said it before and I'll say it again... You are an odd duck. :) Don't ever change.

@Gil - Sweet fx pics man! I'd like to ask about the clothes in the first and second shot... what clothes mod are those? lol. The second one looks like one of Zeaska's PC mods but I could be wrong.

@Syncroz - Did I just die and went to heaven? Are tentacles really coming to HS?! HOLY SHITTT! With the Bone IK attachment THIS IS GONNA BE FUCKIN AMAZING!!! I'm not just waving my hands, I'm waving my feet and everything that I can move on my body. You don't understand the joy you have fulfilled in my heart. Tears of happiness stroll down my cheeks.

@Dr. FillGood / LSD - The more monsters that make it into the studio the better I say!

I hope you can pull it off LSD... I was very impressed with your last demon rig, it is incredible. The fact that you can custom-bonify a model like that is nothing short of amazing!

I don't come empty handed, btw...
u44WTq5C.png

oh wow, that is AMAZING. I wish I could do stuff like that!

Although, not complaining, I just discovered how much shit you can do with that effects plugin. Seriously, why no one told me?

Original
kcyb4H1A.png

Me not knowing wtf I'm doing and still looking better
0EuZQNL8.png

reQ6t5My.png

FUNJoeyq.png

Can also make pitch black areas with some small lighting scenes!
31ChoKR4.png

zUBaF9py.png

Holy shit guys this is like having a new studio! Great for people like me that suck at Photoshop.

EDIT:Sorry for the useless post and it's probably old news for a lot of you but got a lil excited lol

Btw, count me in for those waiting for Syncrhoz tenties lol!

Last edited:
oh wow, that is AMAZING. I wish I could do stuff like that!

Although, not complaining, I just discovered how much shit you can do with that effects plugin. Seriously, why no one told me?

Original
kcyb4H1A.png

Me not knowing wtf I'm doing and still looking better
0EuZQNL8.png

reQ6t5My.png

FUNJoeyq.png

Can also make pitch black areas with some small lighting scenes!
31ChoKR4.png

zUBaF9py.png

Holy shit guys this is like having a new studio! Great for people like me that suck at Photoshop.

EDIT:Sorry for the useless post and it's probably old news for a lot of you but got a lil excited lol

Btw, count me in for those waiting for Syncrhoz tenties lol!

Damn nice pics man! The lighting is fantastic in those shots! Which effects plugin are you referring to if I may ask? This looks very cool. Adjusting the light in the studio would save huge amounts of time from the post processing part.

@BT - Thanks for the link! I actually used this before when it was untranslated but I couldn't bother to deal with playing around settings I couldn't read. But it got an English translation now and messing with it is pretty fun. I'll post a sample pic at the bottom.

@LSD - That scorpion is strangely... arousing. I've never been into monster girls but I do like that picture.

So I played with plugin BastianT kindly linked me and this thing is really cool. The lighting can be controlled really well, much better than stock studio and you can also add light sources. This is great for lighting up the faces when a lot of back light is present that would usually hide the face in shadow. I also like that you have the ability to keep the light in one direction and keep it there. You guys ever notice when you tilt the camera the lighting moves with it? (You can tell by the way the shadows move) It's pretty annoying and I'm really glad that this plugin fixes this issue. I have two of the same pictures to share, one being stock and the other being edited.

This succubus was inspired by the succubus, Sefi from Yuusha.

EDIT: One more picture. With some tweaking you can get the game to look pretty good without doing any retouching work, there's also the ability to make HDR which is really cool. I added blur to this picture otherwise it's completely stock.

Last edited:
@BastainT & sin - Jeez, those are some impressive lighting effects! I really haven't been exploiting the ShortcutsHS plugin like I should be; too much slacking or tinkering with other stuff. : / I'll have to start taking a look at that, though; and loved the HDR effect, sin! The one that comes with ReShade is a bit trickier to get looking good. I like this girl Ayako, very sexy! (And, naturally, the succubus inspired by the immortal Sefi)

There are some other shots I can't quite upload, just yet, but here's an unrelated one I did quite recently. And nope, not lit up via ShortcutsHS, sadly.
Btw... Is it me, or has imgbox gotten slower with loading in the last few months? Not to mention this new "Continue to your Image" popup... -_-

@BastainT & sin - Jeez, those are some impressive lighting effects! I really haven't been exploiting the ShortcutsHS plugin like I should be; too much slacking or tinkering with other stuff. : / I'll have to start taking a look at that, though; and loved the HDR effect, sin! The one that comes with ReShade is a bit trickier to get looking good. I like this girl Ayako, very sexy! (And, naturally, the succubus inspired by the immortal Sefi)

There are some other shots I can't quite upload, just yet, but here's an unrelated one I did quite recently. And nope, not lit up via ShortcutsHS, sadly.
Btw... Is it me, or has imgbox gotten slower with loading in the last few months? Not to mention this new "Continue to your Image" popup... -_-

Great shot! Which mods are you using for those buildings?

I also noticed IMGBOX has been really slow... it's quite annoying. Might have to find a new hosting site.

@BT - Thanks for the link! I actually used this before when it was untranslated but I couldn't bother to deal with playing around settings I couldn't read. But it got an English translation now and messing with it is pretty fun. I'll post a sample pic at the bottom.

@LSD - That scorpion is strangely... arousing. I've never been into monster girls but I do like that picture.

So I played with plugin BastianT kindly linked me and this thing is really cool. The lighting can be controlled really well, much better than stock studio and you can also add light sources. This is great for lighting up the faces when a lot of back light is present that would usually hide the face in shadow. I also like that you have the ability to keep the light in one direction and keep it there. You guys ever notice when you tilt the camera the lighting moves with it? (You can tell by the way the shadows move) It's pretty annoying and I'm really glad that this plugin fixes this issue. I have two of the same pictures to share, one being stock and the other being edited.

This succubus was inspired by the succubus, Sefi from Yuusha.

EDIT: One more picture. With some tweaking you can get the game to look pretty good without doing any retouching work, there's also the ability to make HDR which is really cool. I added blur to this picture otherwise it's completely stock.

Nice pics! Glad that, at the end, my post was useful. I thought it would be old news for everyone lol

Cool pic! For some reason that pic with the coastal village and the sunset sky give me Majula from DS2 vibes lol

And yeah, Imgbox is getting slower to me too...

Great shot! Which mods are you using for those buildings?

I also noticed IMGBOX has been really slow... it's quite annoying. Might have to find a new hosting site.

Thanks, sin! The map is one of the mod's I requested from ramoram that came in a giant pack on HF; unfortunately, it has since been taken down. : /
It's kinda looking that way, isn't it? At this rate, imgbox is only bound to get worse. Any other options?

Cool pic! For some reason that pic with the coastal village and the sunset sky give me Majula from DS2 vibes lol

And yeah, Imgbox is getting slower to me too...

Thanks! Ahh, DS2... Jeez, I really have been slow with that series, as I never got around to beating DS1... And DS3 came out last year, too. Oh well, lol!

Imgbox, yet another victim of popularity. Again, wonder what other options there are? Something to look into, for sure.

Thanks, sin! The map is one of the mod's I requested from ramoram that came in a giant pack on HF; unfortunately, it has since been taken down. : /
It's kinda looking that way, isn't it? At this rate, imgbox is only bound to get worse. Any other options?

Thanks! Ahh, DS2... Jeez, I really have been slow with that series, as I never got around to beating DS1... And DS3 came out last year, too. Oh well, lol!

Imgbox, yet another victim of popularity. Again, wonder what other options there are? Something to look into, for sure.
What about the one provided by AS?
http://i.want.tf/to/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.