[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Hello!
This is my first post on this thread:breakin: so i hope someone likes my work:cheering:,
can't give much details about the story right now until chapter 2 meanwhile enjoy the chapter 1 of

"DEVIL WHORE'S SQUAD"named "God isn't here"NSFW content and some explicit violence.
http://imgbox.com/puO7kS6t
hope you like it!

Attachments

• PORTADA.jpg
    PORTADA.jpg
    584.3 KB · Views: 171
For anyone here using my cock accessories in your comic I was able to make them look more realistic and react better to the lighting with some help from other modders. You can redownload them if you want

20170217000136907.png

Reactions: patchie
Sea Sanctuary

xvpc4W.png

mds6Sa.png

r1clqL4.png

Mann, uploading gets interrupted pretty often for various reasons on iWTF lately...

I'm not rly sure what I'm doing ^^ just playing with studio, hyped for the new update

@LSD these cock accessories are one of the best mods of all time, thanks so much

@LSD: Just went and downloaded the fixes for the cock textures! They're amazing!! Thanks so much for working on these still!!

@pingtoryan: I'm not going to lie...I've gotten so used to the crazy shit that happens in your pictures that after that last panel with the plane in the air I thought it was going to double back around and crash into the pussy! lol

@Mr.Santos: Welcome to the group Mr.Santos! It's always a pleasure to see new comic makers join the forum!! Okay so I'm going to give you some constructive feedback, and when I do this I tend to put the negative stuff at the front that way I can end with a positive note. So please don't get discouraged when reading this feedback and make sure to read to the end!!

There are a few things that I felt distracted me while trying to read your comic. First is simple spelling. If I was you I would do your best to refrain from using too many "u" instead of "you", and make sure you're not using lower case "i" when referring to the subject "I". I know these things may sound really nitpicky but it really helps the overall quality of the comic. Another thing, and this one is important, when scaling your images to fit into a panel make sure to use the scale OPTION instead of the scale TOOL. This is because when using the option to scale a layer or image the scaled image retains it's ASPECT RATIO. For instance you can tell this is especially hard to look at on Page 66 of your comic. You can clearly tell that you scaled 3 different pictures and didn't keep the aspect ratio of the original images so all 3 images appear to be "squeezed" together making your character appear to be unnaturally skinny. Don't be too hard on yourself about this though, I had this very same problem when I started my comic. In fact I made this exact same error on like the first two pages of my comic!! Lastly I'll say that if you really want to make sure something is brought to the readers attention, and you plan to focus on it for several shots, try to either make the shots move from shot to shot, or at least make sure there's enough going on in the shot to focus on! At the end of your comic there's about 4 or 5 pages JUST showing two of the characters kiss. This wouldn't be so bad, but the shot is zoomed in extra close and none of the other pages really show much more movement than the first.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD!!! Dude, it's amazing that you've only just begun posting and you posted a comic! You've got some balls there man! Not too many people start off so strong with a comic so I have to commend you on that! Also I see you're already using multiple fonts, which is definitely a plus and helps to distinguish characters or even the reactions they're having! You've spent a good amount of time using various effects in some of the pages and overall you did a great job. The characters are certainly interesting to say the least, but I did wonder if there's a reason why they enjoyed killing people so much. As far as the story goes, I'm wondering if these girls are ACTUALLY aligned with the Devil or if that's just a name they go by? There are a lot of questions about the story and that's a good thing, since it gives you room to write your narrative. I got a pretty creepy vibe from the characters, and I mean that as a compliment since it appears you're going in a dark direction for your story. Overall, I think it's great that you've started through the gates strong and it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow comic maker!! I hope we see more of you as your comic making skills grow! Make sure to post back when you finish Chapter 2!! Keep at it and don't give up! Making comics is harder than you think once you really get going!!

And with that said I guess I'll just post a picture I worked on recently! LSD released a new fix for the cock accessories so I had to give them a try!! Here's Miki realizing that this whole Star Princess thing is harder work than she thought!!

GBkujuCK.jpg

Edit: @Patchie: You must have posted that pic right as I was lol. I didn't see it before I posted! Awesome pick though! Your girls are always a pleasure to look at. You tend to go for the exaggerated "comic" or "anime" styled characters and I always find that very pleasing. I mean...who wants realistic with this stuff right? I prefer the vibrant colors and oversized eyes myself! Always love to see more of your girls, dude! Keep on posting!

BTW for some reason that character totally reminded me of a character from the old .hack anime.
Kite-dot-hack-980808_441_329.jpg

lol. It's probably just the color of the hair and clothes that did it. Of course if that show was starring your character I might have actually finished it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: MR.SANTOS
@Elrodeus
To be honest I just downloaded that delicious outfit by semipro and had to try it on. That color resemblance with the .hack character is on point hehe, nice catch.
Thanks for the kind words. Yeah I don't really like to go over the top but I enjoy some exaggerated features and playing with the light on the skin. I keep my fingers crossed there will be some new tools in the dlc studio update.
btw good to see cute Miki all hungry for mana ^^

Hard at work with HoneyHorror, but here's a Nun on her magnificent throne for you guys while time.
47UnBCdC.png

@Mr.Santos: Welcome to the group Mr.Santos! It's always a pleasure to see new comic makers join the forum!! Okay so I'm going to give you some constructive feedback, and when I do this I tend to put the negative stuff at the front that way I can end with a positive note. So please don't get discouraged when reading this feedback and make sure to read to the end!!

There are a few things that I felt distracted me while trying to read your comic. First is simple spelling. If I was you I would do your best to refrain from using too many "u" instead of "you", and make sure you're not using lower case "i" when referring to the subject "I". I know these things may sound really nitpicky but it really helps the overall quality of the comic. Another thing, and this one is important, when scaling your images to fit into a panel make sure to use the scale OPTION instead of the scale TOOL. This is because when using the option to scale a layer or image the scaled image retains it's ASPECT RATIO. For instance you can tell this is especially hard to look at on Page 66 of your comic. You can clearly tell that you scaled 3 different pictures and didn't keep the aspect ratio of the original images so all 3 images appear to be "squeezed" together making your character appear to be unnaturally skinny. Don't be too hard on yourself about this though, I had this very same problem when I started my comic. In fact I made this exact same error on like the first two pages of my comic!! Lastly I'll say that if you really want to make sure something is brought to the readers attention, and you plan to focus on it for several shots, try to either make the shots move from shot to shot, or at least make sure there's enough going on in the shot to focus on! At the end of your comic there's about 4 or 5 pages JUST showing two of the characters kiss. This wouldn't be so bad, but the shot is zoomed in extra close and none of the other pages really show much more movement than the first.

NOW ON TO THE GOOD!!! Dude, it's amazing that you've only just begun posting and you posted a comic! You've got some balls there man! Not too many people start off so strong with a comic so I have to commend you on that! Also I see you're already using multiple fonts, which is definitely a plus and helps to distinguish characters or even the reactions they're having! You've spent a good amount of time using various effects in some of the pages and overall you did a great job. The characters are certainly interesting to say the least, but I did wonder if there's a reason why they enjoyed killing people so much. As far as the story goes, I'm wondering if these girls are ACTUALLY aligned with the Devil or if that's just a name they go by? There are a lot of questions about the story and that's a good thing, since it gives you room to write your narrative. I got a pretty creepy vibe from the characters, and I mean that as a compliment since it appears you're going in a dark direction for your story. Overall, I think it's great that you've started through the gates strong and it's always a pleasure to meet a fellow comic maker!! I hope we see more of you as your comic making skills grow! Make sure to post back when you finish Chapter 2!! Keep at it and don't give up! Making comics is harder than you think once you really get going!!

And with that said I guess I'll just post a picture I worked on recently! LSD released a new fix for the cock accessories so I had to give them a try!! Here's Miki realizing that this whole Star Princess thing is harder work than she thought!!

GBkujuCK.jpg

Edit: @Patchie: You must have posted that pic right as I was lol. I didn't see it before I posted! Awesome pick though! Your girls are always a pleasure to look at. You tend to go for the exaggerated "comic" or "anime" styled characters and I always find that very pleasing. I mean...who wants realistic with this stuff right? I prefer the vibrant colors and oversized eyes myself! Always love to see more of your girls, dude! Keep on posting!

Thanks a lot Elrodeus and everyone who read my comic!!:dthumbup:

I'm gonna keep in mind all your advices! and sorry for my ortography mistakes,is just english isn't my first language:donefor:that's why you can see a little bit of spanglish in some of the characters.About the story well you're right bro! it's something very dark(sex,alcohol,violence-more sex,lots of bad words,blasphemies and all that kind of crazy shit!!:gambler:.)and about the girls well they are real demons!killing and makin' suffer others is the best thing they do(what a bunch of crazy bitches don't you think?(-_-)).
For the last i wanna say that i'm a huge fan of "STAR PRINCESS" and Miki looks hot in that pic.By the way my user name in hf is "ELKALAKO".Anyway see you all later cheers!!!:bye:

Yo! Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't been contributing to the fun, around here! Anyway, here's a taste of what BT & myself have been cooking up for awhile, now (come on, BT, you should have posted on here & HF!), so here ya go! Yup, the first four pics you might have seen before, though they've been touched up, a bit, but most of it is new. Hope you like them! : )

P.S.: I used thumbnails, because, loading pics from imgbox has been brutal for awhile, now, and I didn't want to bog down on the loading for this page. (And, seriously? Pop-ups, now? wtf, imgbox?)

Correction: It seems that imgbox's loading speeds have improved quite a bit? If it's true, I hope so, though I'm still not happy about the stupid popups.

Last edited:
^well shit, work got in the way again. I could only post stuffs halfway last night before I can continue posting around again. But hey, that's quite the collection of pictures! Great to see the never seen before ones, too. ;)

and alright then, now's my turn to unleash mine!

p0Tn.png

p0TP.png

p0Th.png

p0T7.png

p0XV.png

EDIT: I was told these were broken links, so yeah, updated!

The rest you can find on https://e-hentai.org/g/1031238/ef7db5d042/ ;)

Last edited:
@Bond - Indeed! ;) Well, it appears that your images aren't loading on here, for whatever reason? What is even the source you're using? I don't recognize it, buddy.

Edit: You fixed 'em, it's all good! : )

Last edited:
Yo! Yeah, sorry guys, I haven't been contributing to the fun, around here! Anyway, here's a taste of what BT & myself have been cooking up for awhile, now (come on, BT, you should have posted on here & HF!), so here ya go! Yup, the first four pics you might have seen before, though they've been touched up, a bit, but most of it is new. Hope you like it! : )

P.S.: I used thumbnails, because, loading pics from imgbox has been brutal for awhile, now, and I didn't want to bog down on the loading for this page. (And, seriously? Pop-ups, now? wtf, imgbox?)

Correction: It seems that imgbox's loading speeds have improved quite a bit? If it's true, I hope so, though I'm still not happy about the stupid popups.
Damn! That's too much to handle "Booty and Booby"
LS5lk4H6.gif

^well shit, work got in the way again. I could only post stuffs halfway last night before I can continue posting around again. But hey, that's quite the collection of pictures! Great to see the never seen before ones, too. ;)

and alright then, now's my turn to unleash mine!

PB_0001A_07.jpg

PB_0001A_09.jpg

PB_0001A_12.jpg

PB_0001A_14.jpg

PB_0001A_27.jpg

The rest you can find on https://e-hentai.org/g/1031238/ef7db5d042/ ;)

4I85Pd10.gif

B&B for days! Whoop! Whoop!

@tmvaegis, I shall consider all of yours as bribes. So I'll take those and gently put them in my bribe pocket, and then get back to work.

B&B for days! Whoop! Whoop!

@tmvaegis, I shall consider all of yours as bribes. So I'll take those and gently put them in my bribe pocket, and then get back to work.
lol, you do that, my friend! But, I will not forget the task at hand, and am steadily working on it as we speak, ya know!

Tentacles in HS without the expansion?

And a friggin pain in the ass, because it's an accesory, not a studio item :/
ylfsjqjy.png

@BastianT - Oh, jeez, that was with accessories?! I don't envy that task one bit, lol, but kudos to you for pulling it off!

*Update* - Yes, yes, the BBB battle presses forward with a fresh new chapter!

Last edited:
Oh my! Are you running the 3some + banana strategy on poor Ki?!
I will have to go for plan B on this one! Plan A is just not enough of a
response on this!

lol, that's for me to know and you to find out! But oh yes, it's TRUE BBB warfare, now!

:akazukin_fight::akazukin_rawr:

@tmvaegis L'Via got seriously butt-boobed in this one... not entirely sure on if I did pick the right response/reaction at the end for her. I guess that I maybe got it half right?
Also skipped quite a few frames just to keep it within 4 pics.

@Syncroz - lol!!! I'd say that was the right reaction for that situation! And no worries; if you recall, L'Via was one of my more "Bi" girls, though she leans a bit more towards men.

It's understandable, just keeping things short enough for the sake of ease... or, more like, to restrict me so I don't take forever, lol!
...Which I do. :/

@Syncroz - lol!!! I'd say that was the right reaction for that situation! And no worries; if you recall, L'Via was one of my more "Bi" girls, though she leans a bit more towards men.

It's understandable, just keeping things short enough for the sake of ease... or, more like, to restrict me so I don't take forever, lol!
...Which I do. :/

Yeah, the last thing you need is a repeat of SBPR which was like throwing water over your head every time.

I can just remember L'Via being totally straight to be honest... probably had her mixed up with someone else. It happens!

HOLY SHIIT!!!
I tought no one was reading my comic!:surprised:.Thanks alot for the likes guys!:happytears:
Today i'm gonna share some random pics of my characters in Honey Select,by the way,chapter 2 of
"DEVIL WHORE'S SQUAD" is almost finished!:cheerleader::blushhappy:
ENJOY PLEASE!
https://i.imgbox.com/39ZcXTK9.png[/IMG]]
39ZcXTK9.png
bqWrjpWl.png
HrKKaO5B.png
GfKYokVr.png
aTByMPDA.png
XgB4D9ON.png
xbG76roJ.png
lZzYG8bp.png
xcEuMS2Q.png
4dxcSSoR.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?