[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Finally think I've about mastered weight painting and applying models to the honey select rig. No more blocky ugly movements.

Last edited:
Indeed, but I'm not sure how useful that will be for comics and organizing our own pics in separate sections.
Judging by the minimal options provided, I'm guessing that's probably not going to work for that sort of thing.
It's really minimalist, yeah, so no organization possibilities at all, but at least you can upload pics, even hentai ones, and it's not slow as hell ;)

An unusual encounter...

RuKmxIM3.jpg

YwOFiApD.jpg

iVqXHB.jpg

cs1dY.jpg

EhN5jOM.jpg

@Ping He said he was sorry. So polite. Very apologize. Also naked.

Does anyone know where I can contact the original modded of the heaven of horrors MOD. I was wanting to work with him to make his hentai monsters rigged for studio

@ LovelySurrealDream: That's Syncroz. He posted in this thread a few pages back I believe. In fact I think he said he was planning on bringing them to Honey Select. I don't think he was planning on rigging them though. Holy shit that would be amazing.

Hey guys it's been a while. Sorry I haven't been posting that much! Just posted a pretty sizeable update to The Star Princesses! Instead of linking every pic like I used to at Hongfire I'm just going to link the first few pics. If you guys are interested in following it my tumblr is pretty much the way to go for updates and random pics! Visit it here:

http://thestarprincesses.tumblr.com

Here's a link directly to the latest starting page for those up to date!

Warning: This comic has a lot of rape. If you're not okay with that please don't click on any of these links!

https://imgbox.com/3duLhI8M

And here's a few pics!
Here's the first few pics of the latest update!

3duLhI8M.png

vBCfFZ9C.png

sblhi6l8.png

ypnowT7d.png

5rxfMXzN.png

nice elrodeus, i know this sounds funny but i was also going to just rig a penis mesh to the character armature spine so you can downscale the penis in studio and adjust it to any shape or position for any pose. although this is a lot of work its nice for those "in depth poses"

Dude...a rigged penis??!!! That would be insane! Good luck with it man. That would be the stuff of dreams if you can pull it off. I've never rigged anything from scratch before, but I've read tutorials on it. That stuff can be quite time consuming. I'm wishing you the best of luck when you begin to work on it! Your mods are some of the best on Honey Select! And even just the cock accessories you already released are amazing!

@xiro - Oh wow Star Princesses have returned? WHAT! I have some serious catching up to do. Hey I was wondering if you had all your chapters uploaded as a rar or zip file somewhere? Or if you are able to upload them into a zip/rar file? imgbox really sucks these days...

So I have a large photo set here of pinups and hardcore. All the hardcore scenes were supposed to be used for Orc's Bride chapter 2 but I've decided to abandon it and just keep it as a short story/single chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!

I will be rebuilding my blog after this so I probably won't have anything new for awhile.

WARNING THE SET IN THE SPOILER BELOW CONTAINS MONSTER SEX, LARGE PENIS, AHEGAO AND BELLY BULGE!!

Reactions: locomash
@Sin07: Holy shit those pictures are awesome. I don't recall you posting pictures of that pink haired girl before...is she new? I have to say though the elf queen steals the show again. I'm usually more into the submissive shots you posted there, but for some reason that shot of her trying to sit on that guys cock while he holds her ankles down...mmm....yea that pic is awesome.

Now that you've mentioned it I've been meaning to upload the comic and make it available for download. I'll try to get on that soon and maybe make it available start next episode. I know Imgbox sucks...I was originally wanting to use Google Photos until they purged my gallery and banned the account...

@Sin07: Holy shit those pictures are awesome. I don't recall you posting pictures of that pink haired girl before...is she new? I have to say though the elf queen steals the show again. I'm usually more into the submissive shots you posted there, but for some reason that shot of her trying to sit on that guys cock while he holds her ankles down...mmm....yea that pic is awesome.

Now that you've mentioned it I've been meaning to upload the comic and make it available for download. I'll try to get on that soon and maybe make it available start next episode. I know Imgbox sucks...I was originally wanting to use Google Photos until they purged my gallery and banned the account...

Yeah she is new. An original character I made in HS. There might be more of her in the future but we'll see.

Google banned your account because of your comics? Man that sucks. Personally I wouldn't trust Google with anything adult related, they're pretty tight on that kind of stuff. Have you tried mega or mediafire maybe? Don't feel pressured to put them up though, I'm just asking is all.

Strange is a registered trademark of Pingtoryan... Patent pending.

Great pics though. :)

@LovelySurrealDream: As far as presentation goes, that all looks amazingly detailed and awesome. As far as boner inducing goes, I'd be deathly afraid to get a boner. I mean...get a boner then get stabbed repeatedly by that stinger on the back of that...err...scorpion girl? Creeeeepy. lol. Awesome work though.

The "Glory Wyrm Sword" finds its wielder

uJwlonj.jpg

Nmh6qn7H.jpg

5LNy1I.jpg

CNm8KH.jpg

t8JnrLb2.jpg

BS7gq.jpg

xTBI9X.jpg

zokJqfgyP.jpg

Later...
rRGeAlBso7.jpg

vkJGqUjif.jpg

fknI2axLVw.jpg

TJfEuNS.jpg

New Acquisition!

hJkH6RIdU.jpg

@Ping... Right up the bum!

Whoever shall draw the sword from the kidney stone, shall be our king!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.
TasogareHentai wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.