[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Well, tmv. I heard that Ki and Nikkou are being schooled by THE best.
I bet that they'll have straight A's in no time!

NSFWE as always ofc.
---------------------------------------
And as my Sunday is reaching its end; here's some random shots.

I must say I am kinda disappointed with the HS studio. The game itself is great, love the voices and new h scenes, but the studio feels just like lesser version of the SBPR one. I miss the variety of animations and poses (like dancing, walking, etc.) from SBPR and most importantly the external lighting items and daylight manipulation. I wish Illusion did just a studio game full of everything that we already had in older games (like character customization in studio in PC :/ ).

Totally agree. Making casual pics (non sex related) sucks in HS because of lack of animations, day/night cycle and more varied maps.

Also, items used in sex positions (like that dildo riding) don't even appear...

Btw, Warrior girls ftw !

Here's a pic showing that the SBPR and PC bodies have imported into XPS pretty well. The Tekken girl on the left (by KammyYx at DA) and the PC girl on the right. I've already started making new girls with the base PC body.

And I remembered the thumbnail this time!

Totally agree. Making casual pics (non sex related) sucks in HS because of lack of animations, day/night cycle and more varied maps.

In Honey Selects defense however, even SPBR only had like 10 maps when it released. It was the modders that imported the whole Beach Island and made it available in Studio (which is huge since there's some pretty good locations for pics on the main island) and then Ramoram came in and practically imported almost every map from every fucking game into SPBR and made it that much better.

So if the modding scene pics up and adds some diverse maps in Honey Select there's still hope. Ramoram posted a complaint at Hongfire though saying that he was having a lot of issues/limitations with maps in Honey Select though. So we'll see how this all turns out...

I was discussing this with some others yesterday. My biggest roadblock right now is that I built a lot of the maps I use in my comics in SBPR, and they don't convert into HS. Unless that changes, my options are very limited. Though I'm optimistic that modders will get SBPR animation into the studio eventually... If Illusion doesn't do it themselves.

Just had this TV show idea in my head, couldn't sleep until I finish making it.

*Warning! Very large image*
CealZoUj.jpg

In Honey Selects defense however, even SPBR only had like 10 maps when it released. It was the modders that imported the whole Beach Island and made it available in Studio (which is huge since there's some pretty good locations for pics on the main island) and then Ramoram came in and practically imported almost every map from every fucking game into SPBR and made it that much better.

So if the modding scene pics up and adds some diverse maps in Honey Select there's still hope. Ramoram posted a complaint at Hongfire though saying that he was having a lot of issues/limitations with maps in Honey Select though. So we'll see how this all turns out...

Yes of course, but still it still had more maps, and more varied, a mix of different indoor and outdoor areas. Most of them here are hotel styled indoors.
Of course things will get better when they can figure how to import maps :)

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Dual Studio: HS & SBPR Studios.

pwreU.jpg

TI30h.jpg

VaoBeZCFu4.jpg

9Ojk26at.jpg

78RlPE.jpg

k5Puf2.jpg

Nu5VZycfla.jpg

H06li.jpg

j0lAEFC3Ge.jpg

L8JnBCIr.jpg

uIFzl.jpg

vyOjqo.jpg

Note: This story has its origin in some old Korean tale...this particular work is inspired by a specific part of that tale.

Note 2: Both girls are the exact same girl...the one in HS had been corrected for the changed exposure, so there will be some difference.

This piece is made possible by the studio mods from the modders of Hongfire...in particular to how the entire island could be used.

Yea, Ramoram was importing almost all the Tomb Raider maps into SPBR. He was intending on porting the work over to Honey Select I believe. Not sure if that's still his plan or not. Ramoram is has become a bit of a map importing genius lol.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
UzOVFFIR.jpg

what game's studio is that? i remember the location is one of the starting levels in tomb raider legend

Oh that studio. It's called "Unity Poser" created by me using unity editor software available in the Asset Store. For price of $125.

For HongFire/AnimeSharing members can get free.
[HIDE-THANKS]
It's called Sexy Beach Premium Resort Studio :XD:
JTEguYPT.gif
[/HIDE-THANKS]

@ramoram - Agh, you trolled us! Damn you, lol! >_<

Anyway, I finished porting two girls from AG3 that had yet to have been created for something else, so here they are!

Keep coming, guys :)

Good to see that this thread is more active than last time in June :P

@sin07 Yes, I am busy in modding. Still have to solve a few technical issues before releasing the studio mods.
The situation looks bleak at the beginning, but we gained help from the Japanese community, now we have some breakthroughs :runhappy:

@all If you love having studio mods, please thank YashiroAmamiya and the Japanese community for their contribution in solving technical problems!

@ramoram That was close. Luckily I did my search on Unity Asset Store first! :menft:

@TMV
I know right! :XD: Trolling is fun and I got all the "likes"
@Aastaroth
You are a smart one. :XD:.

Another fetish ticked for HS, Angels!

Ia6lDRTr.png

Tha0GuOB.png

GIvT0MFU.png

N0ehRRNR.png

She's lucky that there's not coloured male uncensors yet lol

I like the body proportion of your angels. It has all the things a man can dream. Some chubbiness, busty and still have a hour-glass figure. Share her "Body Slider Settings"...

PDWNo0z4.png
8ZHnAK31.png
BLbayJmP.png
e9nSOex5.png
bvgG88Ry.png

tbZgP16M.png
IMiOR8oP.png
Iws08Nvb.png
JPuUQLHT.png

Attachments

• 2016_0922_1823_37_415.png
    2016_0922_1823_37_415.png
    167.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2016_0918_1932_57_240.png
    2016_0918_1932_57_240.png
    138.2 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: fsjoku
Yep, a +1 for Bastian's angels. I'm especially enamored by the last NSFW pic. Man that body is too good.

I haven't been able to comment properly on other works, though yeah I've been enjoying them just the same and know that I appreciate those, too, people!

And me, I haven't got much, but here's a work in progress. Thinking of doing a bunch of studio works like these.

Yep, a +1 for Bastian's angels. I'm especially enamored by the last NSFW pic. Man that body is too good.

I haven't been able to comment properly on other works, though yeah I've been enjoying them just the same and know that I appreciate those, too, people!

And me, I haven't got much, but here's a work in progress. Thinking of doing a bunch of studio works like these.

Bond Travolta! My Comrade-In-Ass_Spanking :XD:

WB3Ykt2O.gif

Haha yeah ramoram my man! Now she features 100% more of that fantastic ass, thanks to the wideslider!

I'm still looking for more time to be able to do more studio work, but seeing you & your response reminds me; I need to do an ass angle of her. :XD: swiggity swooty indeed

I like the body proportion of your angels. It has all the things a man can dream. Some chubbiness, busty and still have a hour-glass figure. Share her "Body Slider Settings"...

Thanks guys! I made them with wide hips/thighs ind mind. Here's the sliders :)

XgaWCEFO.png

cute angels yes yes, but how about some demons? :) (work in progress)
5u3N9fvv.jpg
and one more girl I'm working on
28PI8KAJ.jpg

Now THAT's I called Sexy Beach Premuim Resort!!!
R5WpubxQ.jpg
42znKjTW.jpg
396t19Wd.jpg
gxilHEIF.jpg
XUn0tSbN.jpg
xVgKWeVF.jpg
XPIImYfo.jpg

Visit post to get the file

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?