[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

@Syncroz - Luli is a very petite girl, even compared to your Ju'le! As for getting a little stronger, perhaps running & hiding from nocturnal Daionna has to do with it?
Nope, still the same size! That's perspective playing tricks on yer eyes, pal!

Here goes the next CLUB CASTING SERIES episode for you AS folks! Hope you enjoy :menft:

WARNING: NSFW

CCS#2- KATO'S LEASH

Moon Bathing :XD:
Map Mod: DOAX-Pool

nx7XLoxn.jpg

WIP (Work-In-Progress)

TAKI

was doing alot of modding and needed some time off, so i did a pic but surly more will come
887Rap6n.jpg

Cheers
Stay pervy :ninja:

Another chapter remake of CCS for you guys! Hope you enjoy :pushups:

WARNING: NSFW

CCS#3- THE BROTHERS

Last edited:
*Blows dust off thread* *COUGH* *HACK* *COUGH*

Yeesh, you'd almost think this thread was abandoned or something...
OK, since HF appears to be gimped severely, here's my first Studio pic for Honey-Select!
:megane_staaare:

Bad news is that HF is still struggling from its high traffic, but good news is that we still have AS!

I think the studio really rocks in its graphics department :) Although it has the same setback as SBPR, I still like it so much!

Let's kick start this posing thread once again!
:alice_happy:

hssig160911.png

hssig160912-1.png

hssig160912-2.png

hssig160912-3.png

hssig160912-4.png

hssig160912-5.png

hssig160912-6.png

hssig160912-7.png

Hey guys how's it going? Finally decided to join AS. HF is being retarded right now and it's such a pain in the ass ugh.

HS is quite the looker but the same old problems from SBPR are still present. Dunno how I feel about it just yet, maybe some mods might influence me to stick with it *cough*Syncroz*cough*

I have some unedited pictures here just to show up great the game can look. These were pretty much done blindly on Japanese text. Even though some menu's are similar there are some options that are new.

FnmUtKIX
[/URL] ]

Since Hongfire is down, I will have to share my works here. Good that GIL is here too ;)

I am still new and started to work with Play Club Studio. It is a bit easier for me to switch between the controls. I am new to this and am trying to make a comic. Just for fun because I am always bored ;P

NSWF
I would be glad if you guys have some hints for a newcomer =)

Last edited:
(...)Dunno how I feel about it just yet, maybe some mods might influence
me to stick with it *cough*Syncroz*cough*(...)

'Ey man, don't count on me this time. Apart from having trouble adding new meshes
(guessing on that SB3UG isn't fully adapted just yet), I also spend a lot of time away
from home at the time, so I don't have that much time for modding or shooting.

Can't say that I haven't been working on anything, but it will be a while before anything comes out
from my end.

Edit: guess that I can post the few shots that I've taken.
NSFWE ofc.

Thumbnails:
Large pictures:

Edit2: You Are Under Arrest!
Did take a small shot just a few minutes ago of Ki and a new character by the name Markura.
I'll just slap it up here in this post:

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt Jam
And how i wish that we establish here a rule for thumbnail-using instead of high res pics, which are draining my connection :boys_pissed:
Back at HF it was (for me) a real pain in the ass ... however, playing around with HS.

My my, how wonderful to see you all here :innocent:

Is that Amira, sin? She looks awesome in HS. Those Japanese-style clothes are wonderful. Oh, and the maid too, gotta love maids.

And Syncroz! :surprise: I haven't seen you in ages. I love that sidetailed, curvy brown beauty you've made!

And FoolBoy...nice little work mode/sexy mode set :)

I haven't even installed HS yet. I've had a lot of other, non-hentai games to play, plus I figure I'll wait for the dust to settle on modding a little so I can grab a mostly complete TL patch (or does it have everything TLed already?). Anyway, kind of random but I just whipped up this picture quick-ish.

z1EyVHtE.png

Good to see everyone here! Man, I wonder if HF will ever get back at usual. It's close to a week down.

Anyways, this is my first tries at HS Studio. Awesome graphics, although I miss regular stock animations...

Since Hongfire is down, I will have to share my works here. Good that GIL is here too ;)

I am still new and started to work with Play Club Studio. It is a bit easier for me to switch between the controls. I am new to this and am trying to make a comic. Just for fun because I am always bored ;P

NSWF
I would be glad if you guys have some hints for a newcomer =)

Cool story! I didn't expected that... Nice! My hint: It could change half man, half woman. A strange futanari!

I loved your story approach. :surprise:

Nice pics everyone! Glad to see HF refugees working here lol

EDIT: Gonna share my first tries now that I can finally post here (same like I didnt had my account validated even though I could post in other threads)

edit2: deleted because for some reason I can't spoiler images. How are you guys doing it? I do it like in HF (spoiler tag and imgs inside) but it doesn't work here, and I don't want to clutter the thread :/

Last edited:
Nice pics everyone! Glad to see HF refugees working here lol

EDIT: Gonna share my first tries now that I can finally post here (same like I didnt had my account validated even though I could post in other threads)

edit2: deleted because for some reason I can't spoiler images. How are you guys doing it? I do it like in HF (spoiler tag and imgs inside) but it doesn't work here, and I don't want to clutter the thread :/

Had to find out this myself. Here's an example:

[*SPOILER=NSFW][*IMG]http://image location[/IMG*][/SPOILER]* (Remove all the asterisks "*" and put your image location in the http:// spot. Hope that helps.)

Had to find out this myself. Here's an example:

[*SPOILER=NSFW][*IMG]http://image location[/IMG*][/SPOILER]* (remove all the asterisks "*" and put your image location in the http:// spot. Hope that helps.

Thanks a lot man! That's weird. It's about the NSFW thingy? because I posted it like that, minus the NSFW.

Anyways, here's my first pics. They look a little blurrier, I dunno why :/
Still need to get better at lighting positioning. I kinda miss the day/night cycle from SBPR studio...

hPJr21us.png

pxKbG6Iz.png

XeNsJCr5.png

fycd0zSN.png

qAWOjAX9.png

ISbZ5x8j.png

PE2OcQln.png

HC2V3KYG.png

DAWSyfUZ.png
[/IMG]

Spoilers here on AS needs to have a title or it won't work unlike most other places.

...gotta find an imagehost for me to do things on this end though, the attachment system hates me and my deprecated browser...

Re3hnvz.png

My new desktop background

Last edited:
Here's something I'm working on in Blender, though it's not your usual game model or hentai in any way. But it does use the "PlayClub" model that I exported from the game, then used the sliders in XPS to scale and move the bones. If you're a Star Wars: The Clone Wars fan you'll probably recognize her. In sympathy for Foolboy, I've used a thumbnail here. :D

Maybe I'll try recreating her in HS (or PlayClub if all else fails) when things settle down.

Reactions: natsugi and FoolBoy
Cool story! I didn't expected that... Nice! My hint: It could change half man, half woman. A strange futanari!

I loved your story approach. :surprise:

Thank you very much. I wanted to make a Long Story so I can see how I will Change after some months or years. Maybe your idea will be the new Morphling. I still don´t know how to continue. We will see =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?