[NSFW] Hentai Game Poser PICTURE WORKS ☆

Oh yeah, glad to see more and more people here :fulfilled:

Kimono Challenge? But I posted that already :XD:

So here are some beach photos instead!

hssig160915-1.png

And click to see a few more :)

@Yossarian762
Oh what can I say about that, eh? Hands full?
Was quite sucked into working on my re-make mod for SBPR.
Now it's just RL eating up all my time.

Thanks a lot man! That's weird. It's about the NSFW thingy? because I posted it like that, minus the NSFW.

If you type it out as
[*Spoiler=][/Spoiler*] (without the stars ofc)
You'll have spoiler without a title/tag:
blank title

Leaving out the '=' and the forum will grab the closest piece of text that it can find. Such as image links.

--------------[NSFWE]---------------------------------
As for other things:
Being home and sick for the time being I obviously have to kill some time, so let's
go clubbin'!

And as a recap, and a reminder for TMV: The past episode of the boobs & butt war!

[MENTION=97094]conkec1993[/MENTION]; seems like imgur is prohibited ^^

Anyway, new challenge:
:boys_iwantyou:
Naughty at school

Yay I'm glad I found this place and so many old faces from HF (rip)
Did I hear kimono challenge?

aQj1aDa2.jpg
u1wzQc3M.jpg

Just some test images I've been toying with, trying to see if I can get the characters looking right. So far so good. I really like how the breasts are looking in this one, especially on Althea.

http://imgbox.com/g/LOoBPyYi1G

@Syncroz - Haha I'm just bugging you man. Real life takes priority over everything after all. But it's good to see you posting again, you've been pretty absent as of late. I hope things are going well for you.

@DK - Yea man that is Amira and thanks! I really love that kimono, it's so damn hot. I hope there will be more clothes to come out. They spoke of a nun outfit but I haven't seen it yet? Maybe it has to be unlocked.

@Bastian - Nice pics man! Looks like your composition has improved quite significantly. Great job.

@Aastaroth - Wow beautiful pics on the beach! Looks like you been busy making mods for HS.

I have some more pics here from HS. These pics are edited but I really wish there was a way to remove the Illusion watermark. Here are some pics of Yui Mitsuki which some of you may recognize from SBPR and a new character named Saori who is a mischievous big titted school girl.

@Syncroz - Haha I'm just bugging you man. Real life takes priority over everything after all. But it's good to see you posting again, you've been pretty absent as of late. I hope things are going well for you.

It won't be a habit of mine to post around here (or HF) as it is now. Around weekends at most.
Eh, things aren't really going too well for the time being, but I guess that it will eventually change.

Ugh, and I realized that I don't have any shots to fill this post out with... I should work on something.

Alright, 'bout time I did a second pic. This one, particularly, is for YOU, Syncroz! ^_^

I made a comic using HS already. Big surprise I guess (-_-)
I'm still unsure about the graphic settings. But whatever, this was mostly a poser handling excercise.

Introducing Raisa the Honey Huntress

@Bastian - Nice pics man! Looks like your composition has improved quite significantly. Great job.

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. I try to remember your old guide on HF (I should re-read it again whenever HF comes back)

I made a comic using HS already. Big surprise I guess (-_-)
I'm still unsure about the graphic settings. But whatever, this was mostly a poser handling excercise.

Introducing Raisa the Honey Huntress

You sure work fast lol but that was some quality stuff! Also seems like we share the same love for more "fit" girls :)

Btw, don't you think the pics looks cleaner with Bloom OFF in the config menu (not the slider)? Although they also look more washed out. I dunno, with that and the less options to control lighting compared to SBPR I can't get a good IQ with this studio :/

New to this forum, but not illusion games haha. Created a couple of studio scenes, was going to share it on HF, but it's kinda broken now, so I will just share them here. Not sure if they will work but I have attached all the scenes below.

SFOvoe3R.png
koMuvfst.png
wSFZA0TY.png
r30Nd7nK.png
A4iURG9j.png
oO87A1wV.png
ykX2JCZ9.png
ESN12c5q.png
FwDs6aNY.png
qqV37ZAa.png
za7aOjfP.png
E9AT53Y9.png
0gYA2pKn.png
jcObxT5f.png
F41blKVT.png
3sGuwlDb.png
IBzwufAc.png
u2NNFQqH.png
o8V4xaAf.png
9QSgVS0j.png
ZJWLniAQ.png
rcmFWlWX.png
7WN7Blps.png
ceHIx09g.png
l8cjFvpo.png
x2GySnre.png

Attachments

• 2016_0915_1714_33_462.png
    2016_0915_1714_33_462.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 2016_0915_2237_31_786.png
    2016_0915_2237_31_786.png
    143 KB · Views: 139
  • 2016_0914_1141_14_222.png
    2016_0914_1141_14_222.png
    163.4 KB · Views: 134
  • 2016_0913_1208_02_719.png
    2016_0913_1208_02_719.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 2016_0913_1116_16_364.png
    2016_0913_1116_16_364.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 2016_0913_0855_04_422.png
    2016_0913_0855_04_422.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 122
  • 2016_0912_2149_02_645.png
    2016_0912_2149_02_645.png
    150 KB · Views: 148
  • 2016_0913_0940_12_718.png
    2016_0913_0940_12_718.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 132
  • 2016_0914_1138_53_245.png
    2016_0914_1138_53_245.png
    189 KB · Views: 121
Reactions: DerKommisar
Nice comic Gil. Love the classic "Practice with me for your real lover!" NTR plot :evillaugh: Raisa really stole the show, usually in these stories I feel like I'm supposed to focus on the female having things done to her, but light haired, dark skinned beauties always seem to come to the forefront regardless of anything else simply for it being a very eye catching character design...that said, I did like what little of Raisa's personality shone through, too, with her wily and assertive manner.

Anyway, here's a few pictures of Satomi. I thought about showing it all and took a few shots to that end, but decided against it. Not that she'll never get naked but I like the idea of her being a cocktease like that :emjudge:

i04BnG2Y.png

g0n1nOra.png

N2boZC3n.png

Reactions: Sinbad
@BastianT: I think you might not recognize me since I changed my name some time ago, but I'm gilgasho from HaremMate. YuriMate and all that, remember? Lost track of you after HM, I stuck to PlayClub and you seemed to skip it.
Hell yeah we share a love for fit girls, I'm a six-pack maniac basically :D

Have you ever checked my Club Casting Series? It's 18 chapters and currently finished. Tons of fit girls in there, and an actual story. The comic format is essentially the one you see there in Honey Hunter, so if you enjoyed that, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy CCS too.

@DK: Thanks man. I do agree, Raisa has a special something. Her original name is Raksha, a very old recurrent female character of mine in many games. I was almost done with the shoot when I saw sin07's HS Amira and I thought "damn, she's so reminiscent of her! Bet he's gonna think I ripped him off or something!" She was originally purple skinned and had elf ears. Also had like 3 different hair style variations. I stuck to that one because that combo works really well. And dark skin seemed a good compromise in place of actual purple. All similarities are pure coincidence! ^^;

I have only 4 girls and 2 males done so far, haven't focused on char creation. Most of my efforts in this department were focused on this:
n8xtD7Jg.png

Also sweet Satomi shoot! She gives off this burned out vibe, like she's seen it all. Little slut seems appropiate :P
I got that map in PC too, should use it sometime. Cool pool bro ^^ ok I'm out

@BastianT - My blog is under construction atm ever since IMGUR went down, it took all of my tutorial pictures with it and I was dumb enough not to save the pictures locally :/ I don't know when I'll get it up again though so I can't give you a time.

@DK - Damn hot pics! Not usually a leopard print kind of guy but that bikini looks great on her. Love the little slut logo on the back of her bottom piece lol.

@GIL - Damn man you do work fast! Great comic as always. I was thinking of doing a short comic myself with Saori, the school girl with the twin tails. BTW, You did not rip off Amira it just so happens they look similar! She looks hot though, I love the light hair dark skinned look, it gets me every single time. How are you liking the studio so far? It's no PC studio but it's still pretty decent in it's own way.

I had some pics posted up on PC studio thread but I don't know if anyone has seen it since I posted them up right when HS launched. But I'll share them again for those who haven't seen them. Made a new green haired girl named Kana which I might be porting over to HS

@BastianT - My blog is under construction atm ever since IMGUR went down, it took all of my tutorial pictures with it and I was dumb enough not to save the pictures locally :/ I don't know when I'll get it up again though so I can't give you a time.
So you have created a Studio tutorial, if I understand well?
That's awesome if so, I'm kind of lost in there :(

So you have created a Studio tutorial, if I understand well?
That's awesome if so, I'm kind of lost in there :(

I had some tutorials for improving composition when shooting photos in Illusion posers. These included photography techniques I had learned over the years. I'm building up my photo collection again so I can use them as examples but I don't know how long that will take.

I had 2 tutorials specifically for Harem Mate and Play Club but no other poser, however I have deleted both of these entries and no longer have them.

I had some tutorials for improving composition when shooting photos in Illusion posers. These included photography techniques I had learned over the years. I'm building up my photo collection again so I can use them as examples but I don't know how long that will take.

I had 2 tutorials specifically for Harem Mate and Play Club but no other poser, however I have deleted both of these entries and no longer have them.

Hum, OK, it can be useful too !

Last edited:
Well, lookie who showed up to class! Just typical school shenanigans, heh heh.
:megane_zing:
ofrqVw3f.jpg
Recognize anyone, Syncroz?

Last edited:
@BastianT: I think you might not recognize me since I changed my name some time ago, but I'm gilgasho from HaremMate. YuriMate and all that, remember? Lost track of you after HM, I stuck to PlayClub and you seemed to skip it.
Hell yeah we share a love for fit girls, I'm a six-pack maniac basically :D

Have you ever checked my Club Casting Series? It's 18 chapters and currently finished. Tons of fit girls in there, and an actual story. The comic format is essentially the one you see there in Honey Hunter, so if you enjoyed that, I'm pretty sure you will enjoy CCS too.

Ahh, of course, it makes sense now! Good to see you around!
Yes, I skipped PC, basically for 2 reasons, the smaller one is that I didn't like the game (even more basic than HS and more "rapey"), and I couldn't get into the studio (UI was more complicated to me). And the bigger one it's because I moved to my new house so I also dissapeared a lot from the internet lol

SBPR had basically the same studio as HM so it was easier for me to get into, and the character maker is awesome (muscle slide!). But even still I don't really do comics anymore (minus some short non text stories), too much time consuming for me right now!
Glad to see you're keeping at it, it's HF the only place to check it or you have it uploaded it in another site?

edit: I'll take the oportunity to share more pics I've been doing while trying stuff. IMO reducing Bloom a lot makes the pics look cleaner

Looking at the sunset
iIpicC2F.png

idAfei4B.png

Xera around the world (seriously, I need more maps!)
Meeting new rivals
XeJdBjKZ.png

Following the light the light
wr2m3b8U.png

Taking a rest
ltDHnwrY.png

Meeting hot dudes
qayUvG3t.png

And just plain looking good!
IMHM229c.png

Maria at the shower

RVMyC1qz.png

0dkcx7pJ.png

6J0ijX2n.png

g1GUKSGe.png

hCz7THvW.png

GMFUwQhs.png

Lily and her friends
Either fake ones
gtIXB3Jn.png

JyODcGRW.png

Or real ones
xpUAVGW8.png

L4fOvKh5.png

University girls at Honey Select hotel
Don't come here girls...
lpUr1jbD.png

... baths are mixed!
J6g1SLcI.png

Sorry for the female censorship, still waiting for someone to port uncenone :/

Last edited:
I wish someone can make a mod that allows some of the items used in H scenes be available in the studio such as the camera or the pink dildo, so I don't have to make a camera out of a vibrator and rubbish bins.

BnkqDVHq.png
QvK1ISI8.png
AUS6q0cS.png
zsyOaGts.png

Attachments

• 2016_0918_1841_23_804.png
    2016_0918_1841_23_804.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 154
So I'm apparently really late to the Anime-Sharing party. Accidentally spent way too much time on these. Little too tired to even comment on them. I took two shots of the first one because even though I spent all that time custom posing Aya the picture looked cleaner when it was zoomed in and cutting her legs off. : (
jqFq0xPl75zoR0YGxPdae2SsnrX0rlFlfqUA7Sk_-zo40vrfzYNX1Qx63xB6pejlYEoqs4OY4Ef69A=w1920-h1080-no

q2XCCx-5SuJSK_0aSADbYHJRFVz4_jPTUeUdh4UYhzOLr8M-Of1G0Rg1halz76Ap1KdAOUmGOlU7Lw=w1920-h1080-no

WOiB_O4SkWeA8YsTTg69n-6npGiQyu_8MiKnnQzHZuk52Pyd4bhchpO-YzSr4V-X8poaKBH3SMWonw=w1920-h1080-no

Edit: UGHHHH. I just realized the second pic has random ladies fucking handbag clipping through her God damned arm. I can't fix it tonight. I'll fix it after work tomorrow.

Edit 2: Did a dirty photoshop edit to fix the stupid clipping in the second pic. Go go magical layers. Hopefully no one will ever know.

Last edited:
Reactions: natsugi and Sinbad
SBPR had basically the same studio as HM so it was easier for me to get into, and the character maker is awesome (muscle slide!). But even still I don't really do comics anymore (minus some short non text stories), too much time consuming for me right now!
I must say I am kinda disappointed with the HS studio. The game itself is great, love the voices and new h scenes, but the studio feels just like lesser version of the SBPR one. I miss the variety of animations and poses (like dancing, walking, etc.) from SBPR and most importantly the external lighting items and daylight manipulation. I wish Illusion did just a studio game full of everything that we already had in older games (like character customization in studio in PC :/ ).

Anyway enough whining, here are some pics of my favorite elf warrior :)
ys0XpapP.jpg

sTtELWRZ.jpg

cYaqRn2z.jpg

ucbsl0nw.jpg

XmuPrjeL.jpg

[MENTION=97094]conkec1993[/MENTION]Anyway, new challenge: Naughty at school
Here's a quick one..
aBnS14vC.jpg

P69FJQv3.jpg

WJN35kmw.jpg

nZNDdrTP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?
TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.