Bug Not able to send PMs despite 10+ posts

Aki2

zombying around
Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Hi there,

I haven't been online here in ages and now that I've signed in again I found that I could not use the PM function any longer when I tried messaging someone about a corrupt upload file for a closed thread. A short search for possible solutions did make me come across this -for me- new rule about having to rack up 10 posts prior to being able to send PMs. The thing is I do have over 10 posts, so I should be in the clear... So I was wondering if PMs where disabled entirely or if this is a bug or my account does need manual enabling? (Suggestion: Add that info to the FAQ)

It'd be awesome if someone could either fix this issue for me or explain what I should be doing. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Once you have gained 10 posts, the system will automatically evaluate you again and this will take 6 hours and be given a rating score. If your scoring is too low then, your account will require an admin review.

In this particular case, your account got passed and was approved 6 hours after that. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Aki2
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg