Missing/Unreleased Game List

is there any news on updated version of Kuroinu ?
黒獣 ~白乳女神・敗残の女傭兵・巨虐少女戦士~
Adds small spin-off content.
or latest version - 黒獣~気高き聖女は白濁に染まる~ERE :)

I took a minute to go through the top portion of the list, sorry in advance if I made any mistakes. If it's a problem feel free to delete this post.

2015-07-24 836703 ソーサリージョーカーズ/Sorcery Jokers - Posted
2015-07-31 840936 小女ラムネ/Shoujo Ramune - Posted
2015-07-31 844251 849492 らぶらぶ♥プリンセス ~お姫さまがいっぱい!もっとエッチなハーレム生活!!~/Love Love ♥ Princess ~Ohime-sama ga Ippai! Motto Ecchi na Harem Seikatsu!!~ - Posted
2015-07-31 853081 やらせてっ!てぃーちゃー CHANGE/Yarasete! Teacher Change - Posted
2015-07-31 855734 濡れた制服 -Wet And Messy Fetishism-/Nureta Seifuku -Wet And Messy Fetishism- - Posted
2015-07-10 856248 発情淫母 ~疼く熟体は、その欲情を抑えきれない~/Hatsujou Inbo ~Uzuku Jukutai wa, Sono Yokujou wo Osaekirenai~ - Posted
2015-07-24 858655 巨乳deキャンプ ~俺のテントは準備完了! 美人母娘とfire!~/Kyonyuu de Camp ~Ore no Tent wa Junbi Kanryou! Bijin Oyako to Fire!~ - Posted
2015-07-31 856956 姉と幼なじみは中がイイ! ~「ニンベン」ついてないし…~/Ane to Osananajimi wa Naka ga Ii! ~"Ninben" Tsuitenai shi...~ - Posted
2015-07-31 857270 857272 天魔少女レナ -発情魔法の星紋陣/Tenma Shoujo Rena -Hatsujou Mahou no Astral Charm - Missing
2015-07-31 858068 爆乳女将 ~癒され人妻孕ませの湯~/Bakunyuu Okami ~Iyasare Hitozuma Haramase no Yu~ - Missing
2015-07-24 860010 常夏の孕ませ人妻アイランドへようこそ! ~エロムチ義母達4人と無人島種付けバカンス!~/Tokonatsu no Haramase Hitozuma Island e Youkoso! ~Ero Muchi Gibo-tachi 4nin to Mujintou Tanezuke Vacance!~ - Posted
2015-07-24 860833 彼女はオレからはなれない/Ano Ko wa Ore kara Hanarenai - I was a little unsure on this one as it's released across multiple platforms. The original came out in 2012 but there is a Renewal edition that released this month (on PC) but I didn't see it.
2015-07-31 861162 息子の嫁を寝取ってみたワシ/Musuko no Yome wo Netotte Mita Washi - Posted
2015-07-31 861163 僕のフタナリ彼女! ~絶倫少女と純情少年~/Boku no Futanari Kanojo! ~Zetsurin Shoujo to Junjou Shounen~ - Posted
2015/07/31 864120 父性ブレイクダウン ~愛憎まみえた雄の淫謀から逃げ惑う娘とその親友 - I couldn't find this on VNDB but it looks like it's produced by G-spot although I could be wrong. Either way it's been posted.

If you are looking for a title that came out on the 31st like me I would give it some time. Also thanks to all the people that spend their hard earned money to help a bum like me get my Loli fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: freemen
2015-07-31 840936 小女ラムネ/Shoujo Ramune - Missing.

I think i deleted the game from the list by mistake.

2015-07-24 860833 彼女はオレからはなれない/Ano Ko wa Ore kara Hanarenai

About this, i tried to understand if it does add anything to the previous release but it's really unclear (translations are really messed up).
Getchu categorized the game as Price Revision that conflict on how the term Renewal is normally used .
If you find that the game has improvements tell me about and i'll add it to the list.

Sorry for being late on updates, i don't have much free time.

About this, i tried to understand if it does add anything to the previous release but it's really unclear (translations are really messed up).
Getchu categorized the game as Price Revision that conflict on how the term Renewal is normally used .
If you find that the game has improvements tell me about and i'll add it to the list.

Nope, it added absolutely nothing, apart from added support for Win 8.X: https://www.moe-plus.net/products/detail.php?product_id=235
Windows8に対応した新装版が発売です!
(Wasn't supported when the game was first released back in year 2012: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=740596)

I think i deleted the game from the list by mistake.

Shoujo Ramune would be the one I was after but it just came out two days ago so trying to be patient. When it comes to adorable Lolis I find it hard to resist.

No need to apologize life happens. I noticed you needed help so I took a few to update part of the list. If I get around to it I will check and update a bit more of it. Everybody here is so generous with the anime love it's the very least a bum like myself can do.

Updated the list to reflect any changes that I found. Majority of the titles released at the end of the month have been posted I believe but let me know if I missed any.

Been looking for 小悪魔かてきょ, Koakuma Katekyo which released 08-14-2015 but I'm prob the only one even remotely interested in it. It's not on the list though so figured I would mention it anyways. Been busy lately but I will try and look through the list this weekend if I have some free time.

on Koakuma,
the DL ver is scheduled for October thats probably the one most likely to be made available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!