Missing/Unreleased Game List

Well, today is still the fifth day of the Chinese New Year, so it may take some more time further for them to release it...

P.S. Apart from Gakuen Butou, I would also like to ask the status of the release of the patched exe for the bonus contents of Harukiss, too.

Bonus Episode just added.

Gakuen Butou will be posted on Thursday if there is no collision that day.

Reactions: albertwyy and Kri
Glad to hear it... I don't suppose Teito Hiten Daisakusen will ever be uploaded... my copy arrives on the fifteenth, lol.

Do you know the games that are planned to be uploaded?
Where do you check it ? I don't know much about this matter.

Do you know the possible release date of this game: ?

https://vndb.org/v16257

Games that we already have available for private download is on our sites.
Our sites are mentioned in the rar comment of all our releases.
These games will be released in the order of, approximately from the oldest to newest.

The nurse game is available on DLSite with no copy protection stated.
Therefore it can be purchased and released by other uploaders.

We do not actively purchase games that have a high risk of duplicate release with other uploaders.
This "DL blacklist" includes Norn, Miel, Baseson Light, Cotton-soft and various popular doujin circles.

@FTW
just noticed that バカは死ななきゃ治らないっ! is on that list.

looking forward to it in late march/april was expecting that one to never appear.

Games that we already have available for private download is on our sites.
Our sites are mentioned in the rar comment of all our releases.
These games will be released in the order of, approximately from the oldest to newest.

The nurse game is available on DLSite with no copy protection stated.
Therefore it can be purchased and released by other uploaders.

We do not actively purchase games that have a high risk of duplicate release with other uploaders.
This "DL blacklist" includes Norn, Miel, Baseson Light, Cotton-soft and various popular doujin circles.

Ah, ok, thanks for answering.

So, if I understand correctly ( I don't speak English very well so maybe I miss something xD ) , this company Heiantei is one of the ones of the "blacklist" and your group never upload this games until other people do it.

You said that is already available for someone to upload it, so is only a matter of time to be uploaded, maybe next week or maybe in six months, right ?

Ah, ok, thanks for answering.

So, if I understand correctly ( I don't speak English very well so maybe I miss something xD ) , this company Heiantei is one of the ones of the "blacklist" and your group never upload this games until other people do it.

You said that is already available for someone to upload it, so is only a matter of time to be uploaded, maybe next week or maybe in six months, right ?

I mean it can be easily purchased by anyone, even you can.
There is no particular reason why 2DJGAME must be the one to purchase this game and upload. (i.e. package version, or require crack)

I mean it can be easily purchased by anyone, even you can.
There is no particular reason why 2DJGAME must be the one to purchase this game and upload. (i.e. package version, or require crack)

Yeah, that's what I understood basically.

Well, I will wait patiently, thanks for all your work.

It has been nearly a month since Shinshoku -Zero- ~Inma no Ikenie~ came out. https://vndb.org/v16088
I don't understand, aren't Touchable's VNs one of those that are top priority and get uploaded fast? What is taking so long?

This is turning into a thread to harangue the Mikocon and 2djgame crowd really fast... FTW was already kind enough to explain how things work... and now can we all be patient?

I'm waiting for this game: [tryset]エロ温泉 ~新人女将の間違いだらけのおもてなし~

Any news?

does anyone know when this game - 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~知らぬ間に父のモノになっていた愛妻(つま)は、悦びの喘ぎとともに腰をうねらせていた~ will be on web ?

Added to list; sometime happen that the release date change after i create the list, or the game tags are incorrect.

Added to list; sometime happen that the release date change after i create the list, or the game tags are incorrect.

Please if you have time, update the list. Many of those on the top post have already been released.
We have plan to purchase many of the missing games, and having a clean list helps. Thanks.

Sorry for being late; unfortunately i'm away for work and here internet is slow and available only in the hotels (when it does work);
keeping the thread update and managing remote downloads it's hard work, you'll notice that this time i'm not updating any information on the release game threads, because i wasn't able to keep at.

If anyone can help reporting the lines to remove (the name or the id) it will be a great help.
edit: i started revising the entire list in March startring from the older games and deleted at least two entries, but this verification is actually stuck because i didn't have time to continue.

The best is if someone can take over the entire list in a new thread, update it, and ask the moderators to delete this one (or if possible change the owner of the first post); this will keep from updates being behind because i'm unable to keep up, and in future i'm going to became busier and busier, so sooner or later i'll have to give up eventually.
If you can do this, don't even ask for my permission, do it and i'll notice later, thank you.

Last edited:
847307 ロリポップファクトリー/Lollipop Factory was released today if anybody is still watching this thread. Been waiting for this one to come out for quite a few months.

847307 ロリポップファクトリー/Lollipop Factory was released today if anybody is still watching this thread. Been waiting for this one to come out for quite a few months.

Have the patience to wait at least a week after release, preferably a month, before you start asking 'why isn't it up?!' They are distributing it for free at their own cost, after all.

Simply pointing it out when I came looking for it and noticed on the list. I don't know who if anybody maintains this list but it can be removed (if it wasn't already) as it was added later that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.