Missing/Unreleased Game List

Why does Japanese no more upload eroge games?
I see very few uploaders from another country so far.

The coverage rate for commercial games is well above 90%
Apart from some mediocre doujin games, the coverage rate for all the good doujin games is also very high.

What are you unhappy about?

Reactions: uenchuceli
The coverage rate for commercial games is well above 90%
Apart from some mediocre doujin games, the coverage rate for all the good doujin games is also very high.

What are you unhappy about?

I'm not unhappy, I just want to know why Japanese no more upload games like the past. Thanks to you we still have games to play.

Reactions: uenchuceli
I'm not unhappy, I just want to know why Japanese no more upload games like the past. Thanks to you we still have games to play.

If you only consider Japanese uploaders:

Many Japanese used to upload games for the fame.
Despite having safer alternatives such as Freenet, quite a few chose to upload on Share EX2, such as OFAAFO.
OFAAFO uploaded bunch of games and pissed off the game creators, and was caught by the police in just several months.

There are still a few that upload games randomly on Share EX2.
Effectively there is only one Japanese uploader left, Justice, who upload on Freenet.
Freenet requires connection 7x24 and eats a lot of CPU and memory, so regular people don't use it.
So it is down to Mikocon or 空雲風 (girlcelly) to re-upload those games from Freenet to Share EX2.

----------------------------------------------------------------

For those Japanese who want the fame, they have no option at all.
Directly upload to Share and get caught soon; or Upload to Freenet, and the credit goes to either Mikocon or girlcelly.

For those who doesn't want the fame,
Some give the games to Mikocon in exchange for VIP, some give to girlcelly for what I don't have a clue.

Then if you count those non-Japanese who share in semi-private forums, girlcelly will re-upload them regardless of the rules (either girlcelly can't read, or he thinks he is above all)
Which in turn piss off the original uploaders, and caused them to stop sharing, or to provide to Mikocon instead.

Most original uploaders will let you re-post if you ask nicely, or at least do it elsewhere quietly, not smack the original uploader in the face and post on the very same page.
Do you think this encourage people to share original content?

The scene has changed so much that there is no appreciation, feel of accomplishment, honor, or profit (other than the very few), to "share" anything (in the meaning of purchasing from a legal channel, not just copy from A to B) anymore. Uploaders only care to download, delete the original poster's signature, add his own, then upload to the same place, with no regards to if the game name or version is even correct, if filename is corrupted or not, if the game is playable or not, or even attempt to identify the original poster, let alone ask or notify.

Don't thank me, go thank the original creator by buying stuff from them, be it the next game, or themed goods.
If possible we would only post in our own forum, but it only takes 1 out of 10000 active member of ours to leak, and make those private release available to AS in 1-2 hours.

Last edited:
If you only consider Japanese uploaders:
The scene has changed so much that there is no appreciation, feel of accomplishment, honor, or profit (other than the very few), to "share" anything (in the meaning of purchasing from a legal channel, not just copy from A to B) anymore. Uploaders only care to download, delete the original poster's signature, add his own, then upload to the same place, with no regards to if the game name or version is even correct, if filename is corrupted or not, if the game is playable or not, or even attempt to identify the original poster, let alone ask or notify.

Don't thank me, go thank the original creator by buying stuff from them, be it the next game, or themed goods.
If possible we would only post in our own forum, but it only takes 1 out of 10000 active member of ours to leak, and make those private release available to AS in 1-2 hours.

I would like to say in the open that i'll be soon a few months living in Japan(not meaning without doing anything, i'll be working there and continue studying japanese), and i'll be willing to share more stuff with you (mostly old games in my case, that's what i've been collecting from my country of origin and dumping the few i buy, but mostly are old, 1990 to 2006), but i'd be willing to share recent stuff, using anonymous ID in order to do it, but little by little.
FlowerTradeWinds has explained how it's been the last years, and i agree with that theory, i've been on hongfire(torrent/filesharing community before it got shot down that part) and supporting himeya soft in the past.

I mean, i'm sure that there are games that doesen't get a release on the net, but mostly unreleased are somewhat "mediocre" doujin and only digital version brought by DLSite or similar sites, and some of them have strong DRM systems that have to be cracked in order to play them in "backup mode", and that means time and effort, or sometimes purchasing them in order to upload them to you and enjoy them. And there are other alternatives, but slower than filesharing/torrent, like the p2p net(like PD, and other stuff you already know) that right now have less people who upload new stuff, too.

What i'm trying to say is that... We're lucky enough to have a lot of releases each month and for the ones that doesen't get released, if you're really that interested, buy it and if you want, share it(if it doesen't have a strong DRM, of course) here, this site is "by fans, for fans", i am right?

-rockleevk

just so people know this list is very out of date and still lists many games that have long been publicly released

Can't wait for

-ばくあね2 ~弟、いっぱいしぼっちゃうぞ!~/Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~,
-ビッチ姉妹が清純なはずがないっ!!/Bitch Shimai ga Seijun na Hazu ga Nai!!,
-恥情な苺/Chijou na Ichigo
-人気声優のつくりかた/Ninki Seiyuu no Tsukurikata
-神様のゲーム -監禁された6人の男女-/Kami-sama no Game -Kankinsareta 6nin no Danjo-
~~~~
And less imporother stuffs:
-シルヴァリオ トリニティ/Silverio Trinity
-お嬢様はイイナリみたいです!?
-月影のシミュラクル -解放の羽-

(self reminding list)

what happened to ママとの甘い性活 / Mama to no Amai Seikatsu ?
Been waiting months :forsaken:

looking for あざやかな彩りの中で、君らしく so cant buy dl verson in any site ever T_T

looking for あざやかな彩りの中で、君らしく so cant buy dl verson in any site ever T_T

Unless you wish to save money, you can always buy the ordinary package version online through proxy purchasing services (from big stores like Amazon Japan) or care of/redirect services (for any online stores).

you can add [Timenauts] なないろスクリプト to the list if you wish
it looks interesting although this one is doujin

Reactions: Veshurik

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]