It was a beautiful and lovely anime. I liked Miu the most. She is so cute and shy. Shingo is a nice an dependable guy. He beter take good of her. It almost made me cry in the end.

You guys keep talking about the black haired girl Yutsuki. But what about her. Haven't played the game but she is a minor character in the anime.

It was a beautiful and lovely anime. I liked Miu the most. She is so cute and shy. Shingo is a nice an dependable guy. He beter take good of her. It almost made me cry in the end.

You guys keep talking about the black haired girl Yutsuki. But what about her. Haven't played the game but she is a minor character in the anime.

i mention her because i love her character design, i like to have another route for her in OVA (praying) and because she is the last heroine you will get , thats all :thumbup:

i mention her because i love her character design, i like to have another route for her in OVA (praying) and because she is the last heroine you will get , thats all :thumbup:
She does look cute. But I don't know her well ,she only appeared shortly in the anime.

I ended with them being older. But maybe we can pray for a second season.

Unlikely since nothing to resolved left,but for sakuno it is possible~

No, the ending was good enough as it is; a second season would ruin it.

OVA's of alternate endings or routes would be nice though.

And just because she's a minor character in the anime doesn't mean she isn't an important one in the actual VN (I wouldn't know since I haven't played it, but she looks important from the link FL-God provided).

No, the ending was good enough as it is; a second season would ruin it.

OVA's of alternate endings or routes would be nice though.

And just because she's a minor character in the anime doesn't mean she isn't an important one in the actual VN (I wouldn't know since I haven't played it, but she looks important from the link FL-God provided).

Yupp... i expect some OVA for alternate route, hopefully its Yutsuki , since she is the last one, its kinda sad to left her alone with just "a few second" in anime :deadsad:

So no hope for a second season. In my opinion they should make this an 1000 episode series. The more fun

Please tell me that was a joke / sarcasm.

But no, just no. We don't need another One Piece / Naruto / Bleach thank you very much.

so many people like miss tsuntsun here~
well, i really think it's the evil plan that don't open the sana line on PC vers...
they can make more money on PSP!!!thats a hole here...
i don't really care about ince*st... imoto saigo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.