[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

Hontou-ni? Nara, anime wa mitte tameshita no...?:goodtea:~>

Re: [LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

I could do that..but..I don't really feel like it =/
Watched a few episodes already today. Might play some VN instead =/

/me tells Seiba to get her Excalibur out...

So...Unown...how are you??

Nara, are mo ii kedo, Unown-kun...:goodtea:~>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Notice at King: To whom say you that now?

uh oh..

:runaway:

Kowaku naranee yo Unown-kun, boku wa kimi to issho ni da yo...:samuraihero:

thankies :3

But I'll be off now
Cya later~!

Sore de ii yo... Nara, mata na Unown-kun...:goodtea:~>

Nope, because they don't do anything according to you? :runhappy:
『If they just went and ignored it, lots of pre-orders would have been cancelled...』

Unown...Seiba is not for you to touch ;) Good Night.

『I posted quite a lot of screenshots I made on the FFXIV thread in Game Talk btw.:runhappy:

...:goodtea:~>

Is that the PS3 version? I swear the PC version looks a lot better...

Is that the PS3 version? I swear the PC version looks a lot better...
It is the PS3 version, yesterday has he that me told (Because he on that plays)...:goodtea:~>

『Yep, it is PS3 version so of course it would look worse than PC at maximum. Although lighting effects are quite nice I think...』

『Also, the resolution of screenshots is small so it makes things look worse...』

Last edited:

Hmm.. cant take high res shots on ps3? xD

『The game doesn't want to take them... There is only one way to take screenshots from the game and this is how it makes them...』

Oh that sucks. Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to just grab what the gpu is putting out.

Hmm... sorta sucks... =w= Could take better with quite a lot cant you?...~

Generally you should be able to take a shot of whatever it is actually displaying.

『GPU? On PS3?:reallyconfused:

Hello hello

Hmm... and i know nothing of this stuffs =w=

Hihi naz~

『Yo Nazaka...』

『GPU? On PS3?:reallyconfused:

Did you think your PS3 ran on rainbows and the dreams of innocent children? Open it up and it will be a mediocre gaming rig. (that is why computer games can always outdo console games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.