[LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LOLI'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

:sigh:You don't get what I mean... I meant how the hell would you capture a picture from it? On PC you can just click PrtScn and you have your screenshot in buffer, just paste it in graphical editor and deal is done. But it doesn't work like that with PS3. Unless you buy and install capture card or other stuff, you won't be able to get screenshot simply like that...』

Re: [LPW #64] OH MAI GODDO!! IMMA SO PUMP- never mind i just lost interest >.> *SI~GH* well w/e dis is me were talkin bout so ima just say 1 ting...LO

Lol xD Hmm.. mehs well games are made on computers anyway =w=

『I still can't stop laughing when I look at Chat Box in screenshot with Qiqirin xD』

@madd surely there is some kind of 3rd party software, unless there is really something stopping the system from capturing that data.

Hmm.. just set up to be bad? =w=

『If there was something easily obtainable like that, there would have been no need for game to make its own option to make screenshots... There would have been no point in making it if you could get screenshots of better quality bu some other methods... The only methods I know are capture card which sounds too meddlesome, and just photo your TV. Second is obviously is even worse than the current ingame option...』

I can't understand much w

『If there was something easily obtainable like that, there would have been no need for game to make its own option to make screenshots... There would have been no point in making it if you could get screenshots of better quality bu some other methods』

This is almost never true. Little feature products that big companies put into their software can almost always be out-done with 3rd party stuff, and seeing the 3rd party stuff will only encourage them to try to implement their own, and often poorly. Consider the 'official' software that comes with many computer programs and such, which there are many 3rd party (and often free) substitutes that do a much better job.

The fact they added it in the game is not of itself strong evidence that alternatives exist (besides more hardware).

Lol i dont either =w=

Well, there isn't much technical speak in there. You could probably follow along if you take the premise "trying to take pretty pictures, but need a good method". :runhappy:

『Why do you quote only part of my post..?』

The ps3 is a "closed" system you cant go and just install some randome 3 rd party software

Hmm... so i guess not then... unless you go and hack it? xD

Shops here are good at hacking w

stupid and conflicting feelings.. >.<

Should be gone after a while

Hmm... tiredddd... =w= Mehs...

just started reading grisaia seems as interesting as i thought XD

Going to call it a day, laters guys :3

See you king and seems~

『Why do you quote only part of my post..?』

In general I only quote relevant information. If I'm not commenting on it, or it isn't important, I generally cut it.

[MENTION=28809]Seemless[/MENTION]; well as sam said, I'm sure it is a very simply process to hack it. You could probably do it in under an hour if you looked for a good tutorial. I could be wrong though.

Lol but hacking might mess with stuff? xD

Lol but hacking might mess with stuff? xD

That is what hacking does, usually. XD

Well off to play cube world a bit~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.