[LPW #165] Randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the first game of the NFL 2018 season is in the books. Philadelphia Eagles 18, Atlanta Falcons 12.

It was a good game, decided on the last play. Fourth quarter was a barn burner!
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

main_animation@2x.png

Well, the first game of the NFL 2018 season is in the books. Philadelphia Eagles 18, Atlanta Falcons 12.

It was a good game, decided on the last play. Fourth quarter was a barn burner!

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

yeah was a good game, glad the Bears have a late game on Sunday or I would miss it.

A quite enjoyable time at the Magic draft tournament, last night! I won the tournament with a perfect score, 4-0!

The last round I faced the only other player with 3-0. He built a good deck, beating his other opponents easily, so when he faced me, he had an attitude, acting like beating me was a formality. Smug look on his face.

One tiny bump in his plans... I built a better deck. I had answers to everything he did, he had no answers to anything I did. I crushed him two games straight! Wiped the smug look right off him. :evillaugh:

In Magic, never take me for granted! :laughpanda:

This song is dedicated to you, guy. ;)

urbWxW.gif
it's the month of getting back to work(for me),
it's the month of.... payday.:gokiko_uwoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty
aoi_tenziku wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Reupload RJ158595 please.