[LPW #165] Randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.
no racism but the first part gets me.

Last edited:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing friends!!! It has been a while again, how are you...?:goodtea:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing friends!!! It has been a while again, how are you...?:goodtea:

Y.O.U:korokke_uwooo:
Where have you been all this time?!:korokke_angry:
Just kidding, I'm sure your work kept you busy, but in anyways welcome back dear.:korokke_twins:

Y.O.U:korokke_uwooo:
Where have you been all this time?!:korokke_angry:
Just kidding, I'm sure your work kept you busy, but in anyways welcome back dear.:korokke_twins:

Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Ore no itoshimono...!!! Daga ore wo shigoto no dorei ni natta...!!!!:crushed:

Jk (But really so...xD) Anyway, what's up on your end...?:goodtea:

Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Gomenesai!!!Ore no itoshimono...!!! Daga ore wo shigoto no dorei ni natta...!!!!:crushed:

Jk (But really so...xD) Anyway, what's up on your end...?:goodtea:

Don't make me wait again
latest

:P

1 week later finally I'll be back to work!!! I missed working so much I'm not kidding, sure holidays are nice you spend time freely but I hate not doing anything at all...

Don't make me wait again
latest

:P

1 week later finally I'll be back to work!!! I missed working so much I'm not kidding, sure holidays are nice you spend time freely but I hate not doing anything at all...

For sure...:boys_please: LOL

Ah so, you're wanna to be again in workaholic mode - well, I was (and am'still...) in that mode...xD

Hmm... Further for the uni and so...?:goodtea:

For sure...:boys_please: LOL

Ah so, you're wanna to be again in workaholic mode - well, I was (and am'still...) in that mode...xD

Hmm... Further for the uni and so...?:goodtea:

Well I'm a workaholic so I love working a lot, by the way I learned to make macarons! Everytime I see it somewhere I want to eat it but it's so pricey here...that's why I decided to make my own macaron. :nyanmusu_yeah:

I must say, I realized something, the food you make your own tastes way better!

And about uni. well, this year the university I planned to study in raised their entrance points and my results didn't reach their lvl, I didn't prepare enough I guess...and the university I chose is kind of hard to get in. So I will try again next summer! Not giving up^^

Well I'm a workaholic so I love working a lot, by the way I learned to make macarons! Everytime I see it somewhere I want to eat it but it's so pricey here...that's why I decided to make my own macaron. :nyanmusu_yeah:

I must say, I realized something, the food you make your own tastes way better!

And about uni. well, this year the university I planned to study in raised their entrance points and my results didn't reach their lvl, I didn't prepare enough I guess...and the university I chose is kind of hard to get in. So I will try again next summer! Not giving up^^

Well, this wasn't somehow to expect what different about you...:evillaugh:

And lol, please dear...:fullblush: But really? This is nice, you requiered an additional skill (macarons to make) - well, own made are of course better than the industrial ones!

And really? This is bullshit, they can't just value your hard efforts - such fools!!! Btw, what you're attempt to study this time again...?

Well, this wasn't somehow to expect what different about you...:evillaugh:

And lol, please dear...:fullblush: But really? This is nice, you requiered an additional skill (macarons to make) - well, own made are of course better than the industrial ones!

And really? This is bullshit, they can't just value your hard efforts - such fools!!! Btw, what you're attempt to study this time again...?

Hehem! As usual, Shi knows me the best. :puniko_thumbsup:

But...what are you blushing for?:reallyconfused: Yes, you totally get me! And as a person who is clumsy in the kitchen, I am very proud of my self tbh. XD

No worries, I believe everything happens to us for a reason! There must be a better thing for me out there if this didn't happen. But I am still going for japanese literature, I don't like giving up easily.

Hehem! As usual, Shi knows me the best. :puniko_thumbsup:

But...what are you blushing for?:reallyconfused: Yes, you totally get me! And as a person who is clumsy in the kitchen, I am very proud of my self tbh. XD

No worries, I believe everything happens to us for a reason! There must be a better thing for me out there if this didn't happen. But I am still going for japanese literature, I don't like giving up easily.

Well, the years did pay off since we us knowing...:akazukin_roger:

And plushing? Well, you triggerd me for somehow...xD And clumsy? Lol, I'd not so say... You did just the passion for cooking recently find, it's not to blame itself for it.

And lol, this did so esoteric sound of you...xD But nevertheless, you had deserved that level...>_>

Well, the years did pay off since we us knowing...:akazukin_roger:

And plushing? Well, you triggerd me for somehow...xD And clumsy? Lol, I'd not so say... You did just the passion for cooking recently find, it's not to blame itself for it.

And lol, this did so esoteric sound of you...xD But nevertheless, you had deserved that level...>_>

No doubt about that since we got even older in age. :donow:(plus of being wise with eachother XD)

Oh? I'm now a trigger! :puniko_dazzled: But aww, that's sweet! though it's the truth, i always end up burning stuff, or myself, or breaking stuff and dropping things to the ground.:forsaken:

So after this I knew miracles do happen, and my miracle is a macaron! :gokiko_blink:

Hahaha esteric? LOL, but it's true! :gokiko_uwoh: Don't worry more, next time I'm sure I'll even strike higher than their required points!:nekopara_hug:

No doubt about that since we got even older in age. :donow:(plus of being wise with eachother XD)

Oh? I'm now a trigger! :puniko_dazzled: But aww, that's sweet! though it's the truth, i always end up burning stuff, or myself, or breaking stuff and dropping things to the ground.:forsaken:

So after this I knew miracles do happen, and my miracle is a macaron! :gokiko_blink:

Hahaha esteric? LOL, but it's true! :gokiko_uwoh: Don't worry more, next time I'm sure I'll even strike higher than their required points!:nekopara_hug:

How true, how true...xD

Hmm... Well, it's a part in cooking: that yourself burning or something or something unpleased happening - this can't avoid totally, this happens even at Michelin-chefs time-to-time. Minimalizing this problem is a science itself...

Hmm... Okay. Well, try with some macarons next time at that tests...xD

Edit: G'night friends!

Last edited:
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; where are the Lions today? Can't find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?