[LPW #165] Randomness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the first game of the NFL 2018 season is in the books. Philadelphia Eagles 18, Atlanta Falcons 12.

It was a good game, decided on the last play. Fourth quarter was a barn burner!
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

main_animation@2x.png

Well, the first game of the NFL 2018 season is in the books. Philadelphia Eagles 18, Atlanta Falcons 12.

It was a good game, decided on the last play. Fourth quarter was a barn burner!

[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION];

yeah was a good game, glad the Bears have a late game on Sunday or I would miss it.

A quite enjoyable time at the Magic draft tournament, last night! I won the tournament with a perfect score, 4-0!

The last round I faced the only other player with 3-0. He built a good deck, beating his other opponents easily, so when he faced me, he had an attitude, acting like beating me was a formality. Smug look on his face.

One tiny bump in his plans... I built a better deck. I had answers to everything he did, he had no answers to anything I did. I crushed him two games straight! Wiped the smug look right off him. :evillaugh:

In Magic, never take me for granted! :laughpanda:

This song is dedicated to you, guy. ;)

urbWxW.gif
it's the month of getting back to work(for me),
it's the month of.... payday.:gokiko_uwoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.