[LPW #15] For the record~

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

Thanks~
Yeah, I logged with 27 notifications, scared the hella me. Maybe they are still fixing it.

You spam too much. :ninja:

The better question would be why you got several achievements twice. That's just weird.

(He should've gotten only around 30 or so - that's what I got, after all. ;))

No idea what happen lul.....

And another achievement - Posted more times than Bill Gates. 2000 posts!
Achievement Earned on November 8, 2011 09:20 PM

Y are the achievements light bulbs?
Nobody had time to make nicer icons yet. I blame Checkmate for going to sleep and dumping fixing the last issues on me. Since I'm inept with graphics, I have to wait until someone comes online I can bug. (-_-)

No idea what happen lul.....

And another achievement - Posted more times than Bill Gates. 2000 posts!
Achievement Earned on November 8, 2011 09:20 PM
I re-added the top achievements so they display in the list. Then I realized I should use a different method instead. Oh well, with maybe twenty affected users, the price paid for learning was low. :hypnotized:

And another one LUL......

You gotta kick iggy's ass and make him back to work.

You can bug him at twitter, he posts there daily xD.

Last edited:
Hmm, seems around half of all users got Achievements issued twice. On the upside, it's not my fault. :enraged:

Interesting tidbit of information, will pass that along to the ASP Inquisition. :evillaugh:

:spitlaugh:

HAHAHA! Looks like some of achievements are back, no more light bulbs. A while more till this LPW end.. hopefully after I wake up and return from school tomorrow. :P

I stole borrowed the images from the old plugin, sorted them, picked out the usable ones, and then inserted them into the new one to stop the constant complaining. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.