[LPW #15] For the record~

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

Thanks~
Yeah, I logged with 27 notifications, scared the hella me. Maybe they are still fixing it.

You spam too much. :ninja:

The better question would be why you got several achievements twice. That's just weird.

(He should've gotten only around 30 or so - that's what I got, after all. ;))

No idea what happen lul.....

And another achievement - Posted more times than Bill Gates. 2000 posts!
Achievement Earned on November 8, 2011 09:20 PM

Y are the achievements light bulbs?
Nobody had time to make nicer icons yet. I blame Checkmate for going to sleep and dumping fixing the last issues on me. Since I'm inept with graphics, I have to wait until someone comes online I can bug. (-_-)

No idea what happen lul.....

And another achievement - Posted more times than Bill Gates. 2000 posts!
Achievement Earned on November 8, 2011 09:20 PM
I re-added the top achievements so they display in the list. Then I realized I should use a different method instead. Oh well, with maybe twenty affected users, the price paid for learning was low. :hypnotized:

And another one LUL......

You gotta kick iggy's ass and make him back to work.

You can bug him at twitter, he posts there daily xD.

Last edited:
Hmm, seems around half of all users got Achievements issued twice. On the upside, it's not my fault. :enraged:

Interesting tidbit of information, will pass that along to the ASP Inquisition. :evillaugh:

:spitlaugh:

HAHAHA! Looks like some of achievements are back, no more light bulbs. A while more till this LPW end.. hopefully after I wake up and return from school tomorrow. :P

I stole borrowed the images from the old plugin, sorted them, picked out the usable ones, and then inserted them into the new one to stop the constant complaining. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!